Autobiography - legal action?

Hey Reelaround, glad to see you. :) Isn't Brummyboy a douche?

Has Reelaround read the book? Or just talks out of their arse, like you?

- - - Updated - - -

If Morrissey wrote a second book, a lot of people would buy it. He's a serious author now. That's how it works in the book world.

He is not a serious author and no serious reader would ever suggest such a ridiculous accolade.

Well I have just proof read your comment and just rated it zilch-

You needed a full stop, not a hyphen to end that sentence. I'm not sure your career in proof reading is going to be a success. Try accountancy next.

- - - Updated - - -

You obviously can't keep up, otherwise you would have read more than this already :rolleyes:

Why would I 'keep up' with you? You exhibit zero insight or intelligence. Just like Morrissey. Next!

- - - Updated - - -

Why dont you just shut the f*** up?!

OR: you could just STFU until you get the book and read it. I've read it 3 times. Who has the right to comment? Who is speculating from ignorance? And who is commenting from study? Pathetic person, laughed at by all who read this thread.

You needed a full stop, not a hyphen to end that sentence. I'm not sure your career in proof reading is going to be a success. Try accountancy
next.

- - - Updated - - -

Next... waiting...

- - - Updated - - -

You needed a full stop, not a hyphen to end that sentence. I'm not sure your career in proof reading is going to be a success. Try accountancy next.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would I 'keep up' with you? You exhibit zero insight or intelligence. Just like Morrissey. Next!

- - - Updated - - -

OR: you could just STFU until you get the book and read it. I've read it 3 times. Who has the right to comment? Who is speculating from ignorance? And who is commenting from study? Pathetic person, laughed at by all who read this thread.

Oh I think that STFU is extremely intelligent :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You read it three times?! I really highly doubt that. You have proven to be a schizoid and fabricator.

You read it three times?! I really highly doubt that. You have proven to be a schizoid and fabricator.

Yes, just finished the 3rd reading. I'm not aware of any court case where I was proven as 'schizoid and fabricator' though I read Morrissey complaining bitterly that he was judged thus by Weeks. You haven't read the book so can't comment, other than to amplify your idiocy.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! I do my accountancy day to day in everyday life which keeps me afloat

As for you, have you ever considered a career in badgering your neighbours? :lbf:

- - - Updated - - -

Next... waiting...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I think that STFU is extremely intelligent :rolleyes:

Well, STFU then, if you think that's so. Scratches balls. Scratches chin. Bored. Logs off to LOL the next hour away reading notes on "Autobullshitery" by Morrissey.

Last edited:
Yes, just finished the 3rd reading. I'm not aware of any court case where I was proven as 'schizoid and fabricator' though I read Morrissey complaining bitterly that he was judged thus by Weeks. You haven't read the book so can't comment, other than to amplify your idiocy.

- - - Updated - - -

You keep trying to get my attention: my balls-your chin.

Yeah Yeah! Why don’t you repeat it again for the one's who just joined in because we didn’t get it the first 3 times! Fool.

My fist-your face.

Last edited:
Yeah Yeah! Why don’t you repeat it again for the one's who just joined in because we didn’t get it the first 3 times! Fool.

My fist-your face.

I can't wait to read your review of "Autobiography". I'm sure it will have as much literary merit as the book itself.

Either Morrissey had this farrago checked by his 'management team' for legally incriminating statements and career-ending idiocy, or his head is so far up his own arse that he thinks he can ignore such trivia and publish this meretricious onanism, full of gratuitously offensive slurs against numerous targets, and there'll be no blowback. Because he's an icon to exhausted Boomers? Not all post-punk Boomers are intellectual frauds. Not in Birmingham at least.

As the book launch champagne goes flat and reality intrudes, no doubt Morrissey will be advised by Penguin to sue critics like me in due course. Not that I'd care. As history and Posterity will judge: I'm orders of magnitude more important than this ridiculous tragi-comic figure. I wouldn't fight any action because only the rich and powerful can defend themselves against tax-exiled libel tourists:but it would certainly be amusing to be face to face, once again, with "The Man Who Trolled The World" on the back of a rag-bag of purloined cultural memes which he artfully fashioned into a persona through vocal and lyrical dexterity. An innovative adn interesting vocal and word-Smith, until he went over the cliff¬ with this "Autobiography", not realising or believing that BrummieBoy's "Review" would render his pathetic scribbles a footnote joke in popular music and literary history.

^THIS!

Thankfully, there is no mention of his visits to Birmingham, even though there volumes 2 & 3 are rumoured, volumes which retell the story from start to finish with an entirely different cast, but with equally absurd bloopers and continuity car-crashes. Allegedly. Or so one of my Penguin spies tell me, now that the kerching! is so rewarding as to put this book on a similar commercial footing to a Britney Spears tour, but obviously, without the same artistic merit. However, revolution is in the air at Penguin, so this could be just part of the seething uprising against the destruction of such a classic piece of English Heritage by an ignorant arriviste failed 'pop star'.

The middle of the book sees him resorting once again to the gangster thug tactics of the House of Lord Fraudz he claims to despise, , yet has spent so much of his wasted adult life either seeking their approval through a 'judgement', or protesting against the perceived power of any such judgement of the ruling class elite, like a child in an abusive Catholic school going back for a spanked bottom day after day, not realising he is addicted to pain and shame. Unlike such a child, Morrissey has always had the choice to walk away with dignity, to embrace the Golden Rule, but still hasn't a clue. By seeking such legal redress he outs himself as a creature of the Establishment he claims to be in opposition to. He is a forelock tugging serf in ever having done so. No true Republican Outsider gives a fcuk about what any court of queen Elizabeth concludes, whether criminal or civil, except where it concurs with reigning in the law of the jungle instead of ruling on behalf of Capital and Bloodline Privilege. Maybe it's a BrummieBoy Birmingham Six thing, but to read Morrissey desperately trying to salvage his reputation from the opinions of those who views he should dismiss, is easily the most disturbing thing to ponder. Whatever profits this book makes will probably have to go to those slighted to prevent them using the same 'avenues of redress'. It's such a car-crash, it's really, really hard to understand how this has happened in 2013.

Penguin are in the dock even more so than Morrissey. Their callous disregard for his obvious cognitive issues is appalling to behold. They had a duty of care towards a neophyte 'paperback writer', to mentor, guide and reign in the excess, to purge the abcesses of emotional dysregulation and the exploding brain of mental confetti that plague this undignified and squalid book. If he was incapable of such nurturing, they had a duty to walk away to protect their brand. They have destroyed it.

It's clearly a desperate cry for help from a trapped, wounded animal imprisoned in the delusion of fame, cushioned against consensual reality by flunkies and fluffers who despise him, who have no interest in his fate, other than to render him click-bait for their bean-counter business plans and profitability models. Did no-one in his family read this career suicide note? Or does he listen to no-one? Or both?

I repeat: I now issue a fatwa against Penguin books, but NOT against this hapless casualty Morrissey. When the implications of what he has written are absorbed by the chattering classes who will read my words & talk about this book at West London dinner parties I attend in secretaive silence. They haven't actually read it yet, just other reviews by their circle-jerk meeja freinds. When they do and they read my words: they will denounce him, and he will implode. Hopefully, the crisis that ensues will finally get him the help he clearly needs. We were aware of the goings on in Penguin, but nothing could have prepared us for this calamity. It's character assassination of a troubled man, and the fact he walked up to the gallows willingly in return for money does not exclude Penguin executives from also facing trial.

Morrissey is responsible for his words, but as he is clearly disturbed, there is a requirement to be merciful whilst the details of how this atrocity exhibition came to be published are established and published widely. It is obvious that Morrissey is friendless, alone, and just another piece of meat to be thrown to the wolves for profit. The fact that he colludes with his oblivion is not relevant, as he is clearly not only "still ill" but appears abandoned by those who should care for him.

If he wishes to save his soul and his reputation, he can reflect, reconsider and issue 'amendments' that focus on rather more serious matters than the ridiculous and demeaning 'dance of 7 veils' cock-tease about his apparent asexuality and homosocial preferences. 30 years ago his stance against the sexualisation of modern life was refreshing to those not immersed in faux-celibate English Catholic culture, from whence he nicked it like nearly everything else: this man is NOT Anthony Burgess!

Today, in 2013, a man of 54 still hiding behind a door marked either 'closet' or 'empty room' is just pathetic. Nobody cares in the slightest if Morrissey has a sex life with anyone, someone, or nobody other than himself. Periodically repressed then polyamorously promiscuous? Who knows or cares? And who cares that his Catholic guilt still taunts him to issue an Erratum to ensure nobody thinks he might be 'homosexual', as if that's a problem signifier to anyone other than Morrissey and a minority bigot element of his cult casualty fan base these days.

No amount of Luxuria will salve the wounds that will open up when this book is seriously analysed and dissected. I feel physically sick at the prospect of shining a torch on some of the yellow highlighted text in the book beside me. Nobody who has ever been moved to a temporary ecstasy or flight of fancy by his voice and minor poet lyrics would ever take pleasure in revealing what was always hidden in plain sight. Nobody of ethical integrity can read it and excuse it as the prankster malevolence of a Machiavellian music editor. It's not a drunken late-night rant on an irrelevant online forum, though it reads like one, without a trace of the irony that some bring to that innovative literary form, ahem!

The NME tape is presented as vindication, but isn't published as a transcript or on an accompany CD. It is claimed they apologised, but they did no such thing. His reputation, after the 'Chinese sub-species' bullet to the brain, was on the edge of the abyss, now it's plummeting into the dark depths from which a return is only possible with a frank and honest mea culpa and an embrace of humility and contrition for some of the hateful screed unleashed in this "Autobiography". How likely is that to happen? Whilst reading this rubbish, I was also-reading the diaries of Auberon Waugh. Seriously, Penguin, have you no shame?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auberon_Waugh

Morrissey flails around for an eternity of badly written pages trying to restore his reputation from Weeks and the NME, and fails. The fact that no-one who read this before publishing it could be in any doubt whatsoever what the consequences would be for Morrissey's reputation and 'brand' raises serious ethical issues. I will return to consideration of them after a breakfast of tea and toast.

Last edited:
Ah yes, the career-ending number 1 bestseller...

Yes, because being a weekend's diversion for the chatterati with money to blow at Waitrose on a meal deal and "that Morrissey book", which they'll skim but never read, is a serious criteria by which to judge whether or not this book is a 'classic'. Presumably, you regard all cultural artefacts that top sales charts as evidence of uncritical endorsement of talent rather than specious attention by Herd Culture?

I'm sure you're as well read as Morrissey.and the Penguin accountants who signed him, having sacked their publishing teams.

Idiotic response.

So...I've read the eBook version and went out today to find a paperback copy for the bookshelf when i notice a strange omission: The Penguin Australian version has the photo of the teenaged Jake Owen Walters with the caption "A Teenage: Trouble". The eBook copy has the full caption "A teenage JAKE WALTERS: Trouble".

Poor proof reading or an edit made to avoid identifying family members from the Owen/Walters family who are in the background of the pic?

Praise indeed coming from the High Priest of them.

Come on and bore me, troll face. Actually, just go back to your silly cult ramblings about how 'wonderful' Morrissey is as an artist. Get a placard and march down your High Street, dish out copies of "Autobiography", convert the masses. Just don't bother me again with your tiresome presence.

David T should sue Andy Rourke for telling a reporter that this site supported his stalker. In fact if it weren't for the intervention from people on this site she probably still be stalking him.

Come on and bore me, troll face. Actually, just go back to your silly cult ramblings about how 'wonderful' Morrissey is as an artist. Get a placard and march down your High Street, dish out copies of "Autobiography", convert the masses. Just don't bother me again with your tiresome presence.

The feeling is epically mutual.

Either Morrissey had this farrago checked by his 'management team' for legally incriminating statements and career-ending idiocy, or his head is so far up his own arse that he thinks he can ignore such trivia and publish this meretricious onanism, full of gratuitously offensive slurs against numerous targets, and there'll be no blowback. Because he's an icon to exhausted Boomers? Not all post-punk Boomers are intellectual frauds. Not in Birmingham at least.

As the book launch champagne goes flat and reality intrudes, no doubt Morrissey will be advised by Penguin to sue critics like me in due course. Not that I'd care. As history and Posterity will judge: I'm orders of magnitude more important than this ridiculous tragi-comic figure. I wouldn't fight any action because only the rich and powerful can defend themselves against tax-exiled libel tourists:but it would certainly be amusing to be face to face, once again, with "The Man Who Trolled The World" on the back of a rag-bag of purloined cultural memes which he artfully fashioned into a persona through vocal and lyrical dexterity. An innovative adn interesting vocal and word-Smith, until he went over the cliff¬ with this "Autobiography", not realising or believing that BrummieBoy's "Review" would render his pathetic scribbles a footnote joke in popular music and literary history.

^THIS!

Thankfully, there is no mention of his visits to Birmingham, even though there volumes 2 & 3 are rumoured, volumes which retell the story from start to finish with an entirely different cast, but with equally absurd bloopers and continuity car-crashes. Allegedly. Or so one of my Penguin spies tell me, now that the kerching! is so rewarding as to put this book on a similar commercial footing to a Britney Spears tour, but obviously, without the same artistic merit. However, revolution is in the air at Penguin, so this could be just part of the seething uprising against the destruction of such a classic piece of English Heritage by an ignorant arriviste failed 'pop star'.

The middle of the book sees him resorting once again to the gangster thug tactics of the House of Lord Fraudz he claims to despise, , yet has spent so much of his wasted adult life either seeking their approval through a 'judgement', or protesting against the perceived power of any such judgement of the ruling class elite, like a child in an abusive Catholic school going back for a spanked bottom day after day, not realising he is addicted to pain and shame. Unlike such a child, Morrissey has always had the choice to walk away with dignity, to embrace the Golden Rule, but still hasn't a clue. By seeking such legal redress he outs himself as a creature of the Establishment he claims to be in opposition to. He is a forelock tugging serf in ever having done so. No true Republican Outsider gives a fcuk about what any court of queen Elizabeth concludes, whether criminal or civil, except where it concurs with reigning in the law of the jungle instead of ruling on behalf of Capital and Bloodline Privilege. Maybe it's a BrummieBoy Birmingham Six thing, but to read Morrissey desperately trying to salvage his reputation from the opinions of those who views he should dismiss, is easily the most disturbing thing to ponder. Whatever profits this book makes will probably have to go to those slighted to prevent them using the same 'avenues of redress'. It's such a car-crash, it's really, really hard to understand how this has happened in 2013.

Penguin are in the dock even more so than Morrissey. Their callous disregard for his obvious cognitive issues is appalling to behold. They had a duty of care towards a neophyte 'paperback writer', to mentor, guide and reign in the excess, to purge the abcesses of emotional dysregulation and the exploding brain of mental confetti that plague this undignified and squalid book. If he was incapable of such nurturing, they had a duty to walk away to protect their brand. They have destroyed it.

It's clearly a desperate cry for help from a trapped, wounded animal imprisoned in the delusion of fame, cushioned against consensual reality by flunkies and fluffers who despise him, who have no interest in his fate, other than to render him click-bait for their bean-counter business plans and profitability models. Did no-one in his family read this career suicide note? Or does he listen to no-one? Or both?

I repeat: I now issue a fatwa against Penguin books, but NOT against this hapless casualty Morrissey. When the implications of what he has written are absorbed by the chattering classes who will read my words & talk about this book at West London dinner parties I attend in secretaive silence. They haven't actually read it yet, just other reviews by their circle-jerk meeja freinds. When they do and they read my words: they will denounce him, and he will implode. Hopefully, the crisis that ensues will finally get him the help he clearly needs. We were aware of the goings on in Penguin, but nothing could have prepared us for this calamity. It's character assassination of a troubled man, and the fact he walked up to the gallows willingly in return for money does not exclude Penguin executives from also facing trial.

Morrissey is responsible for his words, but as he is clearly disturbed, there is a requirement to be merciful whilst the details of how this atrocity exhibition came to be published are established and published widely. It is obvious that Morrissey is friendless, alone, and just another piece of meat to be thrown to the wolves for profit. The fact that he colludes with his oblivion is not relevant, as he is clearly not only "still ill" but appears abandoned by those who should care for him.

If he wishes to save his soul and his reputation, he can reflect, reconsider and issue 'amendments' that focus on rather more serious matters than the ridiculous and demeaning 'dance of 7 veils' cock-tease about his apparent asexuality and homosocial preferences. 30 years ago his stance against the sexualisation of modern life was refreshing to those not immersed in faux-celibate English Catholic culture, from whence he nicked it like nearly everything else: this man is NOT Anthony Burgess!

Today, in 2013, a man of 54 still hiding behind a door marked either 'closet' or 'empty room' is just pathetic. Nobody cares in the slightest if Morrissey has a sex life with anyone, someone, or nobody other than himself. Periodically repressed then polyamorously promiscuous? Who knows or cares? And who cares that his Catholic guilt still taunts him to issue an Erratum to ensure nobody thinks he might be 'homosexual', as if that's a problem signifier to anyone other than Morrissey and a minority bigot element of his cult casualty fan base these days.

No amount of Luxuria will salve the wounds that will open up when this book is seriously analysed and dissected. I feel physically sick at the prospect of shining a torch on some of the yellow highlighted text in the book beside me. Nobody who has ever been moved to a temporary ecstasy or flight of fancy by his voice and minor poet lyrics would ever take pleasure in revealing what was always hidden in plain sight. Nobody of ethical integrity can read it and excuse it as the prankster malevolence of a Machiavellian music editor. It's not a drunken late-night rant on an irrelevant online forum, though it reads like one, without a trace of the irony that some bring to that innovative literary form, ahem!

The NME tape is presented as vindication, but isn't published as a transcript or on an accompany CD. It is claimed they apologised, but they did no such thing. His reputation, after the 'Chinese sub-species' bullet to the brain, was on the edge of the abyss, now it's plummeting into the dark depths from which a return is only possible with a frank and honest mea culpa and an embrace of humility and contrition for some of the hateful screed unleashed in this "Autobiography". How likely is that to happen? Whilst reading this rubbish, I was also-reading the diaries of Auberon Waugh. Seriously, Penguin, have you no shame?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auberon_Waugh

Morrissey flails around for an eternity of badly written pages trying to restore his reputation from Weeks and the NME, and fails. The fact that no-one who read this before publishing it could be in any doubt whatsoever what the consequences would be for Morrissey's reputation and 'brand' raises serious ethical issues. I will return to consideration of them after a breakfast of tea and toast.
Good to see you here again Brummie.
But I have to take issue with you, if I may, about the book.
I must be honest, I am not particularly well read, I am not qualified to judge a book great or otherwise and I am only 150 pages in at the moment.
Also, as I hope you are aware from previous posts, I am not a Moz worshipper by any means.
But the book is not terrible. Do you really think it is so bad?
I suspect the real deal is that you enjoy upsetting the 'cultists'.
In this at least, I salute you sir!

Yes, because being a weekend's diversion for the chatterati with money to blow at Waitrose on a meal deal and "that Morrissey book", which they'll skim but never read, is a serious criteria by which to judge whether or not this book is a 'classic'. Presumably, you regard all cultural artefacts that top sales charts as evidence of uncritical endorsement of talent rather than specious attention by Herd Culture?

I'm sure you're as well read as Morrissey.and the Penguin accountants who signed him, having sacked their publishing teams.

Idiotic response.

Actually, it was a great response, you just cant take it. jackass

Back
Top Bottom