"Back On The Chain Gang" - 7" clear vinyl released (UK, Nov. 23, 2018)

No etched message.
25 copies in bigger HMVs (seen with my own eyes in B'Ham) and 75 in London according to their computers.
Don't pay the extortionate Amazon price that it currently quotes.

The digital purchase of just the A-side has been active for a while and the digital B-side will be available when the deluxe album appears next month.
Regards,
FWD.

Update:
Due to speedy work by @adhouse - the 7" A & B side are now available in the download section to listen to:
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/dl-back-on-the-chain-gang-7-vinyl-rip.143209/

44453_Morrissey_Back_On.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, Famous When Dead -

Will the Low In High School Deluxe version definitely be "buyable" digitally? I've only seen mention of the vinyl release.

Thanks.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yep. Thanks. Sorry, being dopey.
Hey, links change a lot.
Sometimes - things don't even get released.
(No CD that has ever been mentioned).
Central or FB Official might delete something too - there's nothing wrong with asking for current information.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Who thinks the Back on the Chan Gang video is very reminiscent of Love Affair's Everlasting Love Official Video? Similar props..Stack of chairs,Posters on the background wall,dancers and the singer is using a guitar!!!!

Who thinks the Back on the Chan Gang video is very reminiscent of Love Affair's Everlasting Love Official Video? Similar props..Stack of chairs,Posters on the background wall,dancers and the singer is using a guitar!!!!

Haha. What a funny story, Mark! It’s not like this was mentioned weeks ago or anything.

44453_Morrissey_Back_On.jpg

Always good to look around before buying. Amazon is not always the answer. I've got my copy and I'll get the album too!

Luckily in London there's more than Amazon and HMV. And soon I'll be buying this one... Out on 7th December in UK.
51TnqFwOikL.jpg

But, no CD?

I'll say wait, sooner or later those songs are gonna be released on CD format too, in the meantime the iTunes album will do the work for me, i'm not in a hurry to rebuy LIHS again, wasn't that good and bought 3 CD copies already (fourth with the iTunes version).

5D9A3041-4E4C-4D14-A8B7-351BC1C1BF7D.jpeg
We’ve been slipping down the Leeds side-streets on a little shopping trip, not on display in HMV had to ask for it, it was still in the back

Last edited:
Tags
back on the chain gang single

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom