"Back On The Chain Gang" b/w "I Didn't Know What To Do (live) - 7" listed on Bull Moose (Nov. 23)

44420_bullmoose.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
This release has me feeling zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

He's maybe has two quality covers in his history, and the rest feel like a strain on his vocals.

Now a placeholder, as per previous releases, on UK Amazon:

20180928_101826.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HNFNW3X/

It says out of stock before it is ever in stock. Then it will appear as a pre-order, 'sold on behalf of' or fully stocked/fulfilled by Amazon. Then HMV/Piccadilly & Crash et al will probably follow suit in the next couple of weeks.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Has he forgotten to write and record original b-sides these days? He's got plenty to say in interviews with himself, but nothing to place within the framework of a song. Strange, that.

if it DOES NOT SHOW and STOCKED when you try to order its because
you have been lamped as a hater.:rock:

Morrissey's my guy. I buy all his records and I never regret it. Keep 'em coming!
I especially like that he's covering the Pretenders. Not just a great song, but Chrissie Hynde is a great friend to animals. :thumb:
By the way, the Pretenders' cover of "Everyday is like Sunday" on the "Boys on the Side" soundtrack is one of the best covers of a Morrissey song by far. Morrissey's returning the favor.

Has he forgotten to write and record original b-sides these days? He's got plenty to say in interviews with himself, but nothing to place within the framework of a song. Strange, that.

Well I think he wants to record the covers. Like a middle aged person looking back on the music that made them kind of a thing. He also seems to really want to put out albums as quick as he can so recently has appeared to hold back extra songs for future albums

this is going to be an instant collectors item so the recommended number of copies to purchase of this particularly beautiful item is 10. Ten copies to cover your bases. One to play and 9 to seal in packets for when they fetch hundreds of pounds on the open market.
Purchase peeps, but hater no for you no copies no for you.:rock:

this is going to be an instant collectors item so the recommended number of copies to purchase of this particularly beautiful item is 10. Ten copies to cover your bases. One to play and 9 to seal in packets for when they fetch hundreds of pounds on the open market.
Purchase peeps, but hater no for you no copies no for you.:rock:
IMG_20180118_000705.jpg

The Amazon UK listing has changed from placeholder to a pre-orderable record now. No cover art still, but a solid indication of a UK release despite the lack of an 'imminent' announcement by anyone with a vested interest in promoting it.
Regards,
FWD.

Is that not the same people as CDWow? Have used them many times and they're great
Good spot.
Just looked them up properly.
They changed names in 2012 to Now HD.
Makes sense now.
Cheers,
FWD.

Tags
back on the chain gang single

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom