ban the nazis

ffs ban the people complaining about jewish media agendas and race-mixing. this is basic, basic shit.
I don't think bans and censorship is the way forward in a democracy. You should study history to learn what happens if you do that. Do we want more terrorism from underground groups and ask yourself why you are not able or prepared for open debate.

There are real nazis out there but not that many and even if people mention nazis doesn't mean they are nazis themselves. But history has not been presented the right way and there are many lies and myths created by those that won the war if in war there is ever a winner.

Look at the UK now and their struggles that are in fact directly linked with winning a war but losing the battle. What you do in the present will have a huge impact on the future.

England are now paying the price for leaving itself exposed. There are jews that have power and they use this power in a way that has a bad impact on the lives of many ordinary jews out there. In israel these jews complain about this and protest against it.

When talking about powerful jews it is important to mention which ones you mean like the jewish power lobby or if you like the illuminati. Saying jews in general is wrong but like with the silent majority of muslims you could argue that all jews and all muslims would benefit from gaining power.

The silent majority will reap the rewards as well if they win.

ffs ban the people complaining about jewish media agendas and race-mixing. this is basic, basic shit.
It is really worrying because this is NOT what Morrissey is about but I'm not sure that banning them is the answer.

Morrissey is very supportive of the Jewish State of Israel. Morrissey loves Israel and he his even toured there.

Anne Marie Waters and her political party "For Britain" and Tommy Robinson are NOT really part of the REAL far-right. This is where the confusion comes in! Anne Marie Waters and Tommy Robinson are both very supportive of Israel.

I think this all started when Morgoth's video was posted on Morrissey's website. I believe that Morgoth is part of the REAL far-right. Morgoth appears to have sympathies with real fascism and has said things which verge on being anti-semitic. Morgoth says that he is very careful not to say too much about Jewish people because he doesn't want to be banned from YouTube. Morrissey might not be aware that Morgoth is part of the REAL far-right? Morgoth swears sometimes and he sometimes makes degrading comments about women. Morgoth doesn't like Anne Marie Waters or Tommmy Robinson! Morgoth said that he isn't a Christian or part of any religion he doesn't seem spiritual. Morgoth doesn't seem to have any real deep understanding of the Christian faith. It makes me wonder he might not of been brought up in a Christian home. I'm praying for him because I feel that is the best thing to do.

Mark Collett says that he is a Morrissey fan. But it makes me wonder did he only become a fan recently? Mark Collett goes on to say that he is also an 'Iron Maiden' fan. Iron Maiden's music is completely different to Morrissey. Iron Maiden use blatantly satanic imagery in their music. I really dislike hard rock, heavy rock, heavy metal or whatever you call that sort of music. I find that sort of music really jarring and I don't like the satanic imagery. I believe that Mark Collett is part of the REAL far-right.

Mark Collett (born c. 1980) is a British neo-Nazi and far-right political activist. He is a former chairman of the Young BNP, the youth division of the British National Party (BNP), and was director of publicity for the party before his BNP membership was suspended in early April 2010. For more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Collett

Carl Benjamin (born 1979) is a polemic anti-feminist British YouTuber with the online pseudonym Sargon of Akkad. He is a member of the UK Independence Party (UKIP). For more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Benjamin

I'm not sure what to make of Carl Benjamin and his politics. I don't think he has ever said that he is a Morrissey fan though. Billy Bragg has been very critical of Carl Benjamin.

Morgoth says that the music of his youth was 'Nirvana' and grunge music. That would make him around 40 years old. To be honest I thought he was he older than that. I thought he was maybe about the same age as Morrissey who is 60 years old. Nirvana and grunge isn't my sort of thing. I think that sort of music is very different to Morrissey. Why wasn't Morgoth into Morrissey back then in the 1990s? Morrissey was making music at the time when 'Nirvana' and grunge started.

I'm not sure what to make of Styxhexenhammer666: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Styxhexenhammer666

Styxhexenhammer666 used to be a Christian. I think it is very sad that Styxhexenhammer666 has turned his back on his Christian faith. I believe that Styxhexenhammer666 is part of the real far-right. I find some of his views offensive. He seems to be into hard/heavy rock music.

Laura Towler says she is a Morrissey fan but then she goes on to say that she is a fan of 'Oasis' which I find confusing. I don't like the band 'Oasis' at all because they come across as very rude. Laura Towler is a young girl who seems to be part of the real far-right because she says she admires Sir Oswald Mosley. Sir Oswald Mosley founded the New Party. The New Party became the British Union of Fascists (BUF) in 1932.

Maybe I'm one of the few people who is a fan of both Stormzy and of Morrissey. What Morgoth might not know is that Stormzy is a Christian! I'm not a fan of Grime music because I find the beats are very fast. But what Morgoth might not know is that quite a few Grime artists here in Britain are Christians! I think Morgoth is confusing 'Drill' music with 'Grime' music. Grime music is a homegrown British thing. Drill music started in Chicago, Illinois in the USA.

Morgoth doesn't seem to like Michael Jackson who died tragically in 2009. I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson. Morgoth took Jarvis Cocker's side over what he did to Michael Jackson at the BRIT Awards back in 1996. Why bring this up again it happened in 1996? What would be more interesting is what Morgoth thinks about the death of Michael Jackson he might have some good theories as to what happened. Morgoth says that Kurt Cobain committed suicide but some think that he was killed. I would like Morgoth to do deeper research into the music industry and research more about mind control, spirituality and the darkside of the music industry. I have seen for myself that there is a darkside to the music industry.

Michael Jackson was brought up in the Jehovah's Witnesses and he had a good understanding of the Christian faith. Some believe that Michael Jackson was still a Christian when he died. Stormzy is a Christian and a Londoner. I'm also Londoner born and bred and a Christian so I understand where Stormzy is coming from.

I lived in Manchester for 3 years but they were terrible years for me. I understand why Morrissey has problems with Manchester and the indie music scene there as it can be a very rough, cruel, nasty scene and it is very false/fake. There was an older Muslim man there who bullied me. Apart from the 3 years in Manchester I have always lived in London.

Morrissey was brought up Roman Catholic and he seems to have some understanding and interest in the Christian faith.

I like some of Billy Bragg's songs but I'm not big into him. I think he was wrong to say what he did about Morrissey.

Stormzy's debut album is called "Gang Signs & Prayer". The 'prayer' bit reflects his Christian faith. I like his song "Blinded by Your Grace, Pt. 2".

This is Katherine Jenkins' version of "Blinded By Your Grace". It is a Christian song. This shows that Stormy's songs can be beautiful:

I don't think bans and censorship is the way forward in a democracy. You should study history to learn what happens if you do that. Do we want more terrorism from underground groups and ask yourself why you are not able or prepared for open debate.

There are real nazis out there but not that many and even if people mention nazis doesn't mean they are nazis themselves. But history has not been presented the right way and there are many lies and myths created by those that won the war if in war there is ever a winner.

Look at the UK now and their struggles that are in fact directly linked with winning a war but losing the battle. What you do in the present will have a huge impact on the future.

England are now paying the price for leaving itself exposed. There are jews that have power and they use this power in a way that has a bad impact on the lives of many ordinary jews out there. In israel these jews complain about this and protest against it.

When talking about powerful jews it is important to mention which ones you mean like the jewish power lobby or if you like the illuminati. Saying jews in general is wrong but like with the silent majority of muslims you could argue that all jews and all muslims would benefit from gaining power.

The silent majority will reap the rewards as well if they win.
sir this is a morrissey forum

It is and him and David are all for free speech and open debate. If we only had threads about him and his music I'd see your point but this website reflects life and everything that goes on in it.

I often wondered why this place was so hateful. In the past it did not make sense with all his fans hating each other but in recent times the hate makes more sense since his views have created two groups where one agrees with his statements and others do not.

Personally I would never stay at a website if I hated the person in question cause it makes no sense. I would have focused on other things instead. His fans will never have the ability to move on and truly abandon him. He's too much a part of them and forever will be.

I understand some our hurt but I always felt it was clear where he stood and for ages I tried to tell people that which always ended with them hating me. He's in many ways a copy of me and he always spoke my mind and people forget he hates Trump when they attack Moz over his recent comments.

I am a bit disappointed in some brits who for ages moaned about the mainstream politicians and now when Moz does as well and wants real change they moan about that as well.

I don't think people in general want change, they fear it in their own lives and in general. You know what you have but not what you will get seems to be the thinking.

It is really worrying because this is NOT what Morrissey is about but I'm not sure that banning them is the answer.

Morrissey is very supportive of the Jewish State of Israel. Morrissey loves Israel and he his even toured there.

Anne Marie Waters and her political party "For Britain" and Tommy Robinson are NOT really part of the REAL far-right. This is where the confusion comes in! Anne Marie Waters and Tommy Robinson are both very supportive of Israel.

I think this all started when Morgoth's video was posted on Morrissey's website. I believe that Morgoth is part of the REAL far-right. Morgoth appears to have sympathies with real fascism and has said things which verge on being anti-semitic. Morgoth says that he is very careful not to say too much about Jewish people because he doesn't want to be banned from YouTube. Morrissey might not be aware that Morgoth is part of the REAL far-right? Morgoth swears sometimes and he sometimes makes degrading comments about women. Morgoth doesn't like Anne Marie Waters or Tommmy Robinson! Morgoth said that he isn't a Christian or part of any religion he doesn't seem spiritual. Morgoth doesn't seem to have any real deep understanding of the Christian faith. It makes me wonder he might not of been brought up in a Christian home. I'm praying for him because I feel that is the best thing to do.

Mark Collett says that he is a Morrissey fan. But it makes me wonder did he only become a fan recently? Mark Collett goes on to say that he is also an 'Iron Maiden' fan. Iron Maiden's music is completely different to Morrissey. Iron Maiden use blatantly satanic imagery in their music. I really dislike hard rock, heavy rock, heavy metal or whatever you call that sort of music. I find that sort of music really jarring and I don't like the satanic imagery. I believe that Mark Collett is part of the REAL far-right.

Mark Collett (born c. 1980) is a British neo-Nazi and far-right political activist. He is a former chairman of the Young BNP, the youth division of the British National Party (BNP), and was director of publicity for the party before his BNP membership was suspended in early April 2010. For more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Collett

Carl Benjamin (born 1979) is a polemic anti-feminist British YouTuber with the online pseudonym Sargon of Akkad. He is a member of the UK Independence Party (UKIP). For more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Benjamin

I'm not sure what to make of Carl Benjamin and his politics. I don't think he has ever said that he is a Morrissey fan though. Billy Bragg has been very critical of Carl Benjamin.

Morgoth says that the music of his youth was 'Nirvana' and grunge music. That would make him around 40 years old. To be honest I thought he was he older than that. I thought he was maybe about the same age as Morrissey who is 60 years old. Nirvana and grunge isn't my sort of thing. I think that sort of music is very different to Morrissey. Why wasn't Morgoth into Morrissey back then in the 1990s? Morrissey was making music at the time when 'Nirvana' and grunge started.

I'm not sure what to make of Styxhexenhammer666: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Styxhexenhammer666

Styxhexenhammer666 used to be a Christian. I think it is very sad that Styxhexenhammer666 has turned his back on his Christian faith. I believe that Styxhexenhammer666 is part of the real far-right. I find some of his views offensive. He seems to be into hard/heavy rock music.

Laura Towler says she is a Morrissey fan but then she goes on to say that she is a fan of 'Oasis' which I find confusing. I don't like the band 'Oasis' at all because they come across as very rude. Laura Towler is a young girl who seems to be part of the real far-right because she says she admires Sir Oswald Mosley. Sir Oswald Mosley founded the New Party. The New Party became the British Union of Fascists (BUF) in 1932.

Maybe I'm one of the few people who is a fan of both Stormzy and of Morrissey. What Morgoth might not know is that Stormzy is a Christian! I'm not a fan of Grime music because I find the beats are very fast. But what Morgoth might not know is that quite a few Grime artists here in Britain are Christians! I think Morgoth is confusing 'Drill' music with 'Grime' music. Grime music is a homegrown British thing. Drill music started in Chicago, Illinois in the USA.

Morgoth doesn't seem to like Michael Jackson who died tragically in 2009. I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson. Morgoth took Jarvis Cocker's side over what he did to Michael Jackson at the BRIT Awards back in 1996. Why bring this up again it happened in 1996? What would be more interesting is what Morgoth thinks about the death of Michael Jackson he might have some good theories as to what happened. Morgoth says that Kurt Cobain committed suicide but some think that he was killed. I would like Morgoth to do deeper research into the music industry and research more about mind control, spirituality and the darkside of the music industry. I have seen for myself that there is a darkside to the music industry.

Michael Jackson was brought up in the Jehovah's Witnesses and he had a good understanding of the Christian faith. Some believe that Michael Jackson was still a Christian when he died. Stormzy is a Christian and a Londoner. I'm also Londoner born and bred and a Christian so I understand where Stormzy is coming from.

I lived in Manchester for 3 years but they were terrible years for me. I understand why Morrissey has problems with Manchester and the indie music scene there as it can be a very rough, cruel, nasty scene and it is very false/fake. There was an older Muslim man there who bullied me. Apart from the 3 years in Manchester I have always lived in London.

Morrissey was brought up Roman Catholic and he seems to have some understanding and interest in the Christian faith.

I like some of Billy Bragg's songs but I'm not big into him. I think he was wrong to say what he did about Morrissey.

Stormzy's debut album is called "Gang Signs & Prayer". The 'prayer' bit reflects his Christian faith. I like his song "Blinded by Your Grace, Pt. 2".

This is Katherine Jenkins' version of "Blinded By Your Grace". It is a Christian song. This shows that Stormy's songs can be beautiful:

They all support Israel as a way to protest against islam. They could not care less about jews and Israel. They see Israel and jews as better behaved than muslims in general which is something you can really question.

The swastika was used before as a way to insult enemies and now it is the Star of David Israel flag. When Moz talks about globalists he means the jews like Soros and others.

They all support Israel as a way to protest against islam. They could not care less about jews and Israel. They see Israel and jews as better behaved than muslims in general which is something you can really question.

The swastika was used before as a way to insult enemies and now it is the Star of David Israel flag. When Moz talks about globalists he means the jews like Soros and others.
I didn't know this. Are you sure this is true?

I always saw Morrissey as someone who has a real love for Israel and Jewish people. His song "Israel" seems so real and heartfelt.

I thought that Anne Marie Waters, Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins all had a genuine love for Israel and for Jewish people.

Morrissey has gained a lot of respect within the Christian community in recent years for his stance on Israel. I know of some born-again Christians who pray for Morrissey and for his salvation on a regular basis.

Yes I'm aware of the behaviour of some of the men within the Muslim community. I know about this because of the bullying I received by one man in Manchester which still affects me even now because of the anxiety and ptsd. Also you see it on the news. I doubt that Morrissey has many fans within the Islamic/Arabic world.

I find it interesting that Morrissey doesn't support Donald Trump. Morrissey isn't into the QAnon stuff. I know someone who is obsessed with QAnon they believe in it totally. For more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Morrissey supported Bernie Sanders. In the past Morrissey has said that he admires Barack Obama and Jeremy Corbyn. Morrissey was friends with the late Dick Gregory. Michael Jackson and Prince were also friends with Dick Gregory.

I disagree with Morrissey that Nigel Farage would make a great prime-minister in Britain. Morrissey seems to admire Nigel Farage as a leader and because he supports Brexit. To be honest I don't really like the politician Marine Le Pen in France because she seems too far-right. I know that Morrissey likes her though.

Sir, it's a Morrisey forum where the owner is a free speech advocate, so.....................................yeah if you don't like it you can always start your own.

Sir, it's a Morrisey forum where the owner is a free speech advocate, so.....................................yeah if you don't like it you can always start your own.
well he's not enough of a free speech advocate to beg a user not to post personal information about morrissey lmfao

they should ban you, nazi

well he's not enough of a free speech advocate to beg a user not to post personal information about morrissey lmfao
I think even free speech has limits right? Direct incitement to violence, doxxing etc. I do agree that David can be inconsistent, I was disappointed in some of his decision making recently and PM'ed him about it. But at the end of the day it IS his site. No-one is forcing you to come here and no-one is forcing you to stay. And no-one is stopping you from setting up a rival site with your own set of rules. You have a bunch of options outside of banning people whose opinions you might not like.

I think even free speech has limits right? Direct incitement to violence, doxxing etc. I do agree that David can be inconsistent, I was disappointed in some of his decision making recently and PM'ed him about it. But at the end of the day it IS his site. No-one is forcing you to come here and no-one is forcing you to stay. And no-one is stopping you from setting up a rival site with your own set of rules. You have a bunch of options outside of banning people whose opinions you might now like.

I saw you say “arrival site”. Now fix where you say “now like”.

I saw you say “arrival site”. Now fix where you say “now like”.
I'm on a phone, you know how it is with predictive text, LOL

It is and him and David are all for free speech and open debate. If we only had threads about him and his music I'd see your point but this website reflects life and everything that goes on in it.

I often wondered why this place was so hateful. In the past it did not make sense with all his fans hating each other but in recent times the hate makes more sense since his views have created two groups where one agrees with his statements and others do not.

Personally I would never stay at a website if I hated the person in question cause it makes no sense. I would have focused on other things instead. His fans will never have the ability to move on and truly abandon him. He's too much a part of them and forever will be.

I understand some our hurt but I always felt it was clear where he stood and for ages I tried to tell people that which always ended with them hating me. He's in many ways a copy of me and he always spoke my mind and people forget he hates Trump when they attack Moz over his recent comments.

I am a bit disappointed in some brits who for ages moaned about the mainstream politicians and now when Moz does as well and wants real change they moan about that as well.

I don't think people in general want change, they fear it in their own lives and in general. You know what you have but not what you will get seems to be the thinking.

*Are

Jeez I can't even blame the mobile now.

I think even free speech has limits right? Direct incitement to violence, doxxing etc. I do agree that David can be inconsistent, I was disappointed in some of his decision making recently and PM'ed him about it. But at the end of the day it IS his site. No-one is forcing you to come here and no-one is forcing you to stay. And no-one is stopping you from setting up a rival site with your own set of rules. You have a bunch of options outside of banning people whose opinions you might not like.
The first things you mentioned were never in any way a part of free speech. It has never been ok to use or threaten someone with violence.

I am really wondering what decisions he made that upset you so much.

I didn't know this. Are you sure this is true?

I always saw Morrissey as someone who has a real love for Israel and Jewish people. His song "Israel" seems so real and heartfelt.

I thought that Anne Marie Waters, Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins all had a genuine love for Israel and for Jewish people.

Morrissey has gained a lot of respect within the Christian community in recent years for his stance on Israel. I know of some born-again Christians who pray for Morrissey and for his salvation on a regular basis.

Yes I'm aware of the behaviour of some of the men within the Muslim community. I know about this because of the bullying I received by one man in Manchester which still affects me even now because of the anxiety and ptsd. Also you see it on the news. I doubt that Morrissey has many fans within the Islamic/Arabic world.

I find it interesting that Morrissey doesn't support Donald Trump. Morrissey isn't into the QAnon stuff. I know someone who is obsessed with QAnon they believe in it totally. For more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Morrissey supported Bernie Sanders. In the past Morrissey has said that he admires Barack Obama and Jeremy Corbyn. Morrissey was friends with the late Dick Gregory. Michael Jackson and Prince were also friends with Dick Gregory.

I disagree with Morrissey that Nigel Farage would make a great prime-minister in Britain. Morrissey seems to admire Nigel Farage as a leader and because he supports Brexit. To be honest I don't really like the politician Marine Le Pen in France because she seems too far-right. I know that Morrissey likes her though.
A song about Israel is something he chose to be controversial and Istanbul made no one take notice. Christianity is judaism as me and Varg Vikernes sees it and stupid christians even read a bible stating that jews is better than them and have some kind of monopoly on heaven although jews are in fact satanists if you study it a bit deeper.

They can bash about Jesus all they like. Take the f***er down from the cross cause why the f*** keep him there and mock him?

That is what good white christians are al about at the end of the day, mockery. Of themselves and others. Moz is incapable of loving jews for the fact they lead a lifestyle he could never approve of. Religion is just props for his videos to create controversy. I think he laughs at religious people and he sings about satan as if he likes and believes in him more.

Maybe that is the link to Israel, satanic worship?

People love Israel like they love Greek islands, just a nice place for a holiday and to relax at. Jesus bones were found we can all go home nothing to see her.

Circulate!

banning nazis hurts nobody and helps the site's appeal to anyone but libertarians and fellow nazis

Back
Top Bottom