Benny says hi !

• Thread starter Benny-the-British-Butcher
  • Start date
B

Benny-the-British-Butcher

H E L L O ! ! !

little benny has been in contact informing me that there has been a few reference/enquiries about me.

I’m alive ! I’m kicking ! I’m fat and I am will.

Some of you will know that in October 2020 I tested positive for the trendy virus.
As a result I lost all interest, fitness, smell and taste.
little benny called me tonight from the Birmingham HO to inform me about the love/hate enquiries.

My plan was to retire gracefully after me and Brummie-Boy were Knighted for preventing Steven achieving world domination whilst sat on his fat-arse doing 4k all.

Should I stay or should I go ?

Best wishes to all

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

H E L L O ! ! !

little benny has been in contact informing me that there has been a few reference/enquiries about me.

I’m alive ! I’m kicking ! I’m fat and I am will.

Some of you will know that in October 2020 I tested positive for the trendy virus.
As a result I lost all interest, fitness, smell and taste.
little benny called me tonight from the Birmingham HO to inform me about the love/hate enquiries.

My plan was to retire gracefully after me and Brummie-Boy were Knighted for preventing Steven achieving world domination whilst sat on his fat-arse doing 4k all.

Should I stay or should I go ?

Best wishes to all

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:
Your dragging this out now Benny..
Can you make an informed decision and stop milking this 😂

I was talking with my Daughters friend last night who caught it whilst working in London, he still hasn’t got his taste back yet, have you??

If you are going to retire,
My advice would to do it disgracefully....
As it would be more your style...

Are you back at work yet olde boy??

I’m totally pissed off now with it all as I have always been comfortable in my own company, but I’m bored out of my skull...
Been off work exactly a full year now..
Anyhow hope all is well at your end,
Take care olde chap....

Attention seeking at its finest from the Lonsdale crew.
I still shudder at the sight of the feral one at beech mount. That picture tells me what kind of house you live in.

Attention seeking at its finest from the Lonsdale crew.
I still shudder at the sight of the feral one at beech mount. That picture tells me what kind of house you live in.
I'm very flattered you've taken such an interest but I hate to break it to you that's still not me :laughing: I don't have any tattoos or look like Gary Barlow.

-little benny 🇬🇧:knife:

:handpointup:

Original Butcher currently wormfood.:)
this is the new issue put together in Islington(n)

Back
Top Bottom