Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Ringleader Of The Tormentors

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Years Of Refusal

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • World Peace Is None Of Your Business

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
WPINOYB for me. Quarry has four good singles and Camden, but three or four very weak tracks. World Peace is a more interesting and consistent work, if less accessible.

World peace
Quarry
Maladjusted (new one)
Refusal
Southpaw (new one)
Ringleader

Now I myself would say since your arsenal as I don't think vauxhall bested that one but that's just me

World Peace for me. It just has a depth that Quarry does not.
But having been a staunch Vauxhall advocate for 20 years, listening to WPINOYB has led me back to Your Arsenal, especially Seasick. Hmm....

Ringleaders is the best of this bunch. I like the mix of beautiful production with slightly rough performances. I love the dodgy vocals of On The Streets I Ran, for instance. There's a real edginess to some of these songs. I do not like I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now or To Me You Are a Work of Art but everything else is exciting.

World Peace for me. It just has a depth that Quarry does not.
But having been a staunch Vauxhall advocate for 20 years, listening to WPINOYB has led me back to Your Arsenal, especially Seasick. Hmm....

i agree with that about world peace leading you back a bit to arsenal and really viva and bona drag as well a bit. that era seems to be inspiration for world peace. even a bit of the smiths era with the echo of death of a disco dancer here and there

This was hard, but because it’s fresh and been on constant rotation, I voted for WPINOYB. I would be happy with Southpaw or Quarry, too though.

I have a soft spot in my heart for ROTT but deffo WPINOYB.

Southpaw Grammar is the superior of that list. Maladjusted and Quarry have some decent songs. The less said about WPINOYB the better; I'd rather listen to the toilet flush.

Back
Top Bottom