Best of ... promo on fleabay

No I´m not the seller, just for your information.
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260768623921&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
I think it is the same seller who sold the first Bona Drag-promo´s last year. Same outfit as the regular edition but without text, see Bona Drag. They started with the same price but , -as we all know- are now available much cheaper. I will wait this time until the price drops.

Just wanted to say Tausend Dank! for the tip off. By Friday I had this item in my hands. Without you I would not have found this.
:flowers:

Just wanted to say Tausend Dank! for the tip off. By Friday I had this item in my hands. Without you I would not have found this.
:flowers:

Bitte schön! No problem! I have seen your photos and it seems to be a nice item. I try to get one when the price get´s down (hopefully)

Bitte schön! No problem! I have seen your photos and it seems to be a nice item. I try to get one when the price get´s down (hopefully)

If it had come sealed I may not have opened it, but as it arrived opened I'm going to listen to it over the weekend as I just can't wait to hear what Bill Inglot has done with the other tracks. I was very impressed with the sound of 'Bona Drag' Redux.
And I shall be checking out the DVD too. To finally have the Jonathan Ross Show version of 'Guilty' in pristine digital quality is worth the package alone.

Back
Top Bottom