"Bigmouth strikes again and again: why Morrissey fans feel so betrayed" by Tim Jonze - The Guardian

Another hatchet job in The Guardian

Bigmouth strikes again and again: why Morrissey fans feel so betrayed - The Guardian
By Tim Jonze

Once his songs of loneliness and shyness made him a hero to misfits and outsiders. Yet now he is voicing his support for a far-right party

Morrissey response:
Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
He will never play in the UK again. It's tragic.

you are most probably totally correct on this . I too can't see him ever playing a show in the UK again after this . I also wonder what the hell Korda and the UK BMG office make of all of this madness he has brought down ?

You do know that the chances of getting struck by lightning are far greater than being a “victim of terrorism,” right? You knucklehead. Should I not step outside, and fear and hate nature as well? God damn f***ing lightening! Coming here into this country and striking me down my neck! Why I oughta...!

That's ok then............part and parcel of living in a big city as someone once said.......ya gotta love it !:thumb:

You do know that the chances of getting struck by lightning are far greater than being a “victim of terrorism,” right? You knucklehead. Should I not step outside, and fear and hate nature as well? God damn f***ing lightening! Coming here into this country and striking me down my neck! Why I oughta...!

Perhaps but you don't hold a metal sheet above your head and run around outside during a thunderstorm do ya? So why should we have to accept mass immigration of Islamic ideology under the guise of the nonsense word "multi-culturalism". Meanwhile all the countries that they are being imported from don't share views on multi-culturalism in their home countries. Western mind has been cucked through years of indoctrination.

Basically Moz has expressed some views / opinions that some other people dont like. Get over it. Get a life.

Bigmouth strikes again and again: why Morrissey fans feel so betrayed - The Guardian
By Tim Jonze

Once his songs of loneliness and shyness made him a hero to misfits and outsiders. Yet now he is voicing his support for a far-right party

Media coverage:
A Manifesto of Independence - les Inrockuptibles. It sums Morrissey up beautifully.
Rent - a, - swag ger =Billy Bragg er.

There's so much destruction all over the world
And all you can do is complain about me
You bang your head against the wall
And say you're sick of it all
Yet, you remain, 'cause all you need is me

And U S is one sad man .... There really are no words to fully describe him .... Closest thing I can think of are my ex wife and girlfriends .. that's the level he's operating on
Maybe he was Morrissey's side piece in the Jake Walters days, and Mr Devious, Truculent, and Unreliable promised him the moon and didn't deliver?

(or schadenfreude is a hell of a drug)

By Tim Jonze

Media coverage:
This is the weakest article strung together with any negativity Jonze could find.
He cites the one example each of Mersey rail, Shillers records and the singer on the record who felt cheated, O and a corner shop owner who burned a picture of morrissey one time.
California son is a flop because The Guardian gave it 1 star LOL.
It must be serious cos Billy Brag has felt compelled to comment from his 2m home in Whitest Dorset.
O and morrissey won the original libel case against Jonze but the apology he accepted was "weak" so I suppose it doesn't really count then.
Thank god I read this article before I rushed off to join For Britain as I was so compelled to do when I heard morrissey wore the pin (given to him by a fan.)
Anyone know if he's actually joined?
However I might just go out and burn a picture of Jim Jones, O wait that was the cult leader, I mean Tim Jonze.
As for feeling betrayed, I don't like the stupidity perpetuated by the MSM and the blinkered labels so freely bandied about without any effort to scratch the superficial surface.
Stay asleep and agree with the official line from some very bitter people with an axe to grind.

while I agree with some of the points raised in this article, firstly I find Moz’s quotes about so-called #metoo to be largely accurate. Some people wanna do anything they can to become famous. And I find the comments about Khan and Diane Abbott say more about prominent figures in British politics than they do about race. Sadiq definitely has a bit of a speech impediment, resulting in a strange way of talking. Abbott famously can’t add up and famously stumbled live on radio, over some policy or other. I truly believe Morrissey would have made comments like this even if the two selected examples weren’t black/minority ethnic. Cruel, you could argue, but racist? He’s said a lot worse about Robert Smith, Donald Trump, Elton John. Endless Caucasians.
The Bengali in Platforms thing IMO is a totally misinformed lyric. It’s about clumsy migrant adoption of western values. The word ‘belong’ is totally misguided and a bit silly, but probably scanned better than; ‘Life’s hard enough when you were raised here’. Is NF Disco racist? In the context of a lot of the other tracks on Your Arsenal, it’s observational. Look at We’ll Let you Know. I can’t imagine Moz putting into practice any of the football violence described. It’s about the mentality of gangs and societies, during a time when he was fascinated in the skinhead culture... more because of a nostalgia of trashy Richard Allen paperbacks.
Whether Morrissey is a racist or not, the man is an advocate for the underdog, and has a sort of punk attitude of celebrating what others wouldn’t dare to talk or sing about.

Also, Tim Jonze was sued by Morrissey following the fallout from an interview in the NME in which he accused him of being - you’ve guessed it.

Sadly we live in a society where anything - anything can gain traction on social media. Journalists used to get out and about and report on what was going on. Now all they need is the Twitter app

England: Asylum seeker murders wife
https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/05/...r-killing-wife-who-converted-to-christianity/
11866578-6886949-image-a-5_1554395868611.jpg

Netherlands: Minister doctors statistics
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7058715/
1558545112271.png
Dutch-minister-quits-saying-department-downplays-murders-sex-attacks-asylum-seekers.html

Last edited:
you are most probably totally correct on this . I too can't see him ever playing a show in the UK again after this . I also wonder what the hell Korda and the UK BMG office make of all of this madness he has brought down ?
I’m hoping he plays Dublin again, that’s close enough for me.

This is the weakest article strung together with any negativity Jonze could find.
He cites the one example each of Mersey rail, Shillers records and the singer on the record who felt cheated, O and a corner shop owner who burned a picture of morrissey one time.
California son is a flop because The Guardian gave it 1 star LOL.
It must be serious cos Billy Brag has felt compelled to comment from his 2m home in Whitest Dorset.
O and morrissey won the original libel case against Jonze but the apology he accepted was "weak" so I suppose it doesn't really count then.
Thank god I read this article before I rushed off to join For Britain as I was so compelled to do when I heard morrissey wore the pin (given to him by a fan.)
Anyone know if he's actually joined?
However I might just go out and burn a picture of Jim Jones, O wait that was the cult leader, I mean Tim Jonze.
As for feeling betrayed, I don't like the stupidity perpetuated by the MSM and the blinkered labels so freely bandied about without any effort to scratch the superficial surface.
Stay asleep and agree with the official line from some very bitter people with an axe to grind.
Guardian = Poo. Best bet is don’t read their articles.

just been reading about miss india,the thirty finalists are all too white,theres no diversity,that famous word again.get detective skinny on this right away.
stop the world I want to get off.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom