Billie Eilish - No Time To Die (feat Johnny Marr on guitar)

Edit: Don't hear any guitar in this. I wonder how he will contribute on stage to this live production?

His contribution will be ~ first worst hair-dye job on stage. Billie will look like a goddess, with Johnny at her side.

His contribution will be ~ first worst hair-dye job on stage. Billie will look like a goddess, with Johnny at her side.

Well, her outfits generally tend to make her look like she is wearing a piano cover so maybe JM's fashion sense will pull the eyes downward. :eyes:

Edit: Don't hear any guitar in this. I wonder how he will contribute on stage to this live production?

I think he might be doing some of the atmospheric sounds at the beginning, also plays in unison with her vocals in spots. It’s not about him, it’s all about her voice. I think it’s amazing!

I think he might be doing some of the atmospheric sounds at the beginning, also plays in unison with her vocals in spots. It’s not about him, it’s all about her voice. I think it’s amazing!
She sounds like a badger in heat...rough!

Why so bitter? Because Johnny remains relevant while Moz plays a lounge in Vegas?

Why so bitter? Because Johnny remains relevant while Moz plays a lounge in Vegas?

:rolleyes:

you read what Barnaby wrote, shes piano cover wearing 15 year old FFS , Drama Le Pew
is reduced to being a sidekick to a 15 year old piano cover wearing 15 year old what a disgrace for the tiny twat:rage:

Drama LePew would never have the cachet to play Vegas.doh:

Can't hear much if any guitar on this song at all. Johnny got "Hans Zimmered" on this one. :lbf:

Can't hear much if any guitar on this song at all. Johnny got "Hans Zimmered" on this one. :lbf:

It really is too quiet. But since Hans brought him to the project, t's more likely he got Finneassed.

We'll find out what he's up to when he plays this live on the Brits. Wonder if live guest spots on Billie's UK tour will happen.

New Morrissey song title?

:lbf::thumb:

Johnny's just a jobber now, but he won't do any jobs for me
Oh woe is me, Oh no, Oh no, Oh no
Ooooowoooo Ooooowooo
Venezuela! Camaroooooon!
The sheep dying in New Zealand!
Oh nooooo!

Johnny's just a jobber now, but he won't do any jobs for me
Oh woe is me, Oh no, Oh no, Oh no
Ooooowoooo Ooooowooo
Venezuela! Camaroooooon!
The sheep dying in New Zealand!
Oh nooooo!

Funny how Morrissey’s success goes on
Without our John
Without our John
It's funny how Morrissey’s success goes on
Without John
Without our John
La la la la la

:p:thumb:

Funny how Morrissey’s success goes on
Without our John
Without our John
It's funny how Morrissey’s success goes on
Without John
Without our John
La la la la la

:p:thumb:

Big week for Johnny. Appearing at the Brits with 20000 people watching live in the o2 Arena and 8 million people watching live on ITV/You Tube.

Big week for Johnny. Appearing at the Brits with 20000 people watching live in the o2 Arena and 8 million people watching live on ITV/You Tube.

What’s your point in regards to my post? Or are you just trolling me?

Back
Top Bottom