Bit of light relief

Bradder68

In place of the love it / hate it debate about the new songs found little titbit about Morrissey in this months 442 magazine
There is interview with Pat Nevin in there ( ask your dad kids ) - he was first "post punk" footballer and made his name at Chelsea before going onto Everton

This lifted verbatim from interview
Is it true that you went around Morrissey's house and Norman whiteside was climbing over the fence?
Amazingly yes I was friends with a friend of Morrissey's and he invited us over. Norman was meant to be meeting us and it's an extremely long story but he ended up jumping into Morrissey's garden. The thing that surprised me most was that Morrissey had a gym . He's actually quite a strong guy.

I would bet this was from Moz's time in Cheshire in late 80's when both Whiteside and Nevin would have been at Everton . Whiteside (again ask your dads) used to play for Manchester United

In place of the love it / hate it debate about the new songs found little titbit about Morrissey in this months 442 magazine
There is interview with Pat Nevin in there ( ask your dad kids ) - he was first "post punk" footballer and made his name at Chelsea before going onto Everton

This lifted verbatim from interview
Is it true that you went around Morrissey's house and Norman whiteside was climbing over the fence?
Amazingly yes I was friends with a friend of Morrissey's and he invited us over. Norman was meant to be meeting us and it's an extremely long story but he ended up jumping into Morrissey's garden. The thing that surprised me most was that Morrissey had a gym . He's actually quite a strong guy.

I would bet this was from Moz's time in Cheshire in late 80's when both Whiteside and Nevin would have been at Everton . Whiteside (again ask your dads) used to play for Manchester United

Thank you Bradder68.
This is actually the most interesting thing that's been posted on this forum in the last three days, given the insanity hereabouts.

Back
Top Bottom