A

Anonymous

Look at the shadow on Bob Dylan's False Prophet:

falseprophet-300x300.jpg

Did ya hear about this one?
It's where Bob got the groove from.
Ike Turner on guitar.

Nice :thumb:

Just like Moz, drawing inspiration from those that have come before.

In that way, Dylan is almost as great as Morrissey, almost.

Did ya hear about this one?
It's where Bob got the groove from.
Ike Turner on guitar.

Yeah, Wild Turkey. Heard it this morning. He's been doing that (as you probably know) from the beginning.

Have a listen to him explaining where he stole the chords from on this ersion of The Death of Emmett Till:

Yeah, Wild Turkey. Heard it this morning. He's been doing that (as you probably know) from the beginning.

Have a listen to him explaining where he stole the chords from on this ersion of The Death of Emmett Till:

Never knew that about The Death Of Emmett Till.
Also never knew that Roll On, John was a old song that Bob sang.
Then he went ahead and used the title again for that song about John Lennon.

This has gotta be one of the best pictures of all time.
Hahaa!

DYLAN%2B%26%2BRICKLES.jpg

There's a cracking interview with Dylan on his website, WT, where he's asked about a party at Frank's house:

"There is a famous story that you and Springsteen were invited to a dinner party at Sinatra’s house around the time you did that TV tribute to him. Had you met him before? Did you feel like he knew your stuff?

Not really. I think he knew “The Times They Are a-Changin’” and “Blowin’ In the Wind.” I know he liked “Forever Young,” he told me that. He was funny, we were standing out on his patio at night and he said to me, “You and me, pal, we got blue eyes, we’re from up there,” and he pointed to the stars. “These other bums are from down here.” I remember thinking that he might be right."

That whole interview is worth a read. It isn't a short one, so grab a drink! :)

There's a cracking interview with Dylan on his website, WT, where he's asked about a party at Frank's house:

"There is a famous story that you and Springsteen were invited to a dinner party at Sinatra’s house around the time you did that TV tribute to him. Had you met him before? Did you feel like he knew your stuff?

Not really. I think he knew “The Times They Are a-Changin’” and “Blowin’ In the Wind.” I know he liked “Forever Young,” he told me that. He was funny, we were standing out on his patio at night and he said to me, “You and me, pal, we got blue eyes, we’re from up there,” and he pointed to the stars. “These other bums are from down here.” I remember thinking that he might be right."

That whole interview is worth a read. It isn't a short one, so grab a drink! :)

Went ahead and read this one already.
It's got gems o'plenty.

Look at the shadow on Bob Dylan's False Prophet:

falseprophet-300x300.jpg

Yes No Doubt, I thought the Same (Looking Down it is Trump & Looking Straight Ahead it is Satan ... ... And "Hello Stranger - Hello & GoodBye" ...
Along With The Skeleton Holding The Syringe with The Killer Covid Vaccine ??

Back
Top Bottom