Boobs

I think it'd just be confusing.

I had to go in for a colonoscopy and wanted to vagazzle "Hey Dr. Preddy! Have a scopetastic day!" on my ass cheeks but I didn't know where to buy vagazzle gems. :tears:

1006005_586773114703930_108467101_n.jpg

Seems legit.

971893_601695399880724_259344872_n.jpg

Plastic not fantastic. If nature intended babies to suckle on silicone implants in order to have breast milk so to live? Yum yum?

1146522_603453543035887_140487302_n.jpg

busty_girl_problems_8684859024.jpg

I was out with friends the other night and Phil Collins was on the radio and my friend told me about this stupid video (which is apparently very popular and I'm way late to the party). As he described it it sounded so stupid, drunk DJ, cue Phil Collins, titty slappin', patient assistant. In fact I thought it was demeaning as he described it...but every time I watch it I crack up. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here in Blighty we are enjoying an absolutely beserk start to the latest "Celebrity Big Brother". It's hard to figure out how anyone managed to come up with such an incendiary cast and the "Temple Of Secret Celebrity" with it's druidic nomination rituals.
Having vowed NEVER to watch it again after nearly dying of laughter when Pete Burns was nearly arrested for wearing a monkey-fur coat, I stupidly have got drawn back in after a 7 year gap. What with uber-gay Louie Spence going on about his 'mangina' and asking sex-transitioned woman Lauren Harries how big her willy was before surgery, it's really hard to cope with the nonsense levels, but great fun.
A surprise delight is American teen bride Courtney Stodden who was booed on the basis of her acryllic beauty as she entered the house, but within 2 days has managed to win over the truculent, grumpy British public with her high-pitched squeals and her platform high heels. And, of course, her remarkably unnatural Barbie/Cindy tits:

"She might have begun Celebrity Big Brother as a rank outsider – but Courtney Stodden now appears to be in with a chance of winning after her odds dropped dramatically."courtney stodden.jpg

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/25/court...other-odds-fall-as-her-support-grows-3937122/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom