Boobs

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Do fake breasts do it for you guys? Do you look at these cereal bowls stuck underneath her skin and get a boner, or can you guys tell they're fake and something says in your wiener, "Meh."

f96235665e6886a1a4a2816241ead708.600x

Victoria Beckham's tits were great even before the boob job, but it's really a case by case basis. Some girls can pull it off, while a lot of others just look vapid and obvious with how truly self-conscious they are.

Any self-respecting guy sees that as a weakness, and knows there's bound to be drama involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, based on those two pictures of her, you can clearly see just how much facial work V.B. has had done over the years, in addition to those voluptuous boobs.

Victoria Beckham's tits were great even before the boob job, but it's really a case by case basis. Some girls can pull it off, while a lot of others just look vapid and obvious with how truly self-conscious they are.

Any self-respecting guy sees that as a weakness, and knows there's bound to be drama involved.

There's going to be drama with any woman but yeah, what you said is 100 percent true. Anyone who would have surgery to obtain a cartoon version of what they think the opposite sex finds attractive has serious mental problems and is pretty sad and pathetic...

935638_258627254262325_823518615_n.jpg

I don't see the point in fake tits. Women seem pretty oblivious to the fact that they drive us mad just the way they are. All this f***ing about with their knockers and minges is completely unnecessary.

I can't stand the look of them, at least not the ones that just look like balls sellotaped on, but I actually prefer small breasts anyway! :o

I don't see the point in fake tits. Women seem pretty oblivious to the fact that they drive us mad just the way they are. All this f***ing about with their knockers and minges is completely unnecessary.

I take it you're not into the vagazzled look?

Why do you prefer small tits? Do you have a little girl fetish? Do you like their twats hairless too?

No, I also prefer a hairy vagina! :o Big tits are too much of a handful...

I think there's something wrong when you go straight to that accusation! :p

487351_553560154691893_1681167865_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom