Boobs

I went to Google Images to change my avatar from Kirsty MacColl to Sam Cooke. When I clicked on Sam Cooke most of the images were of the legendary singer. However, several of the images were of this hottie (pictured below)!! Apparently, she's an athlete's girlfriend/model. Naturally, I had to post her pic in the "Boobs" thread.....

the other Sam Cooke!!.jpg

-The other Sam Cooke.

"You Send Me" by Sam Cooke

"Darling, you, you, you, you thrill me

Honest you do"

Last edited by a moderator:
1012502_611626388885269_38967417_n.jpg

My dad posts on facebook literally three times a year (he's a lurker though "What were you doing in that part of town at that hour?") and today this was one of his posts. :D

There was a small church in Texas that had a very big-busted organist.

Her breasts were so huge that they inadvertently bounced and jiggled the entire time she played the organ.

Unfortunately, she distracted most of the congregation considerably, both male and female.

The very proper church ladies were appalled.

They said something had to be done about this or they would have to get another organist.

So, one of the ladies approached her, very discreetly, and told her to mash up some green persimmons and rub them on the nipples of her breasts and maybe they would shrink in size, but warned her to not eat any of the green persimmons, 'because they are so sour they will make your mouth pucker up and you won't be able to talk properly for a week!'.

The perky organist agreed to try rubbing the persimmons on her nipples.

The following Sunday morning the minister got up in the pulpit and said....

"Dew to thircumsthanthis bewond my contwol, we will not hath a thermon tewday."

My dad posts on facebook literally three times a year (he's a lurker though "What were you doing in that part of town at that hour?") and today this was one of his posts. :D

There was a small church in Texas that had a very big-busted organist.

Her breasts were so huge that they inadvertently bounced and jiggled the entire time she played the organ.

Unfortunately, she distracted most of the congregation considerably, both male and female.

The very proper church ladies were appalled.

They said something had to be done about this or they would have to get another organist.

So, one of the ladies approached her, very discreetly, and told her to mash up some green persimmons and rub them on the nipples of her breasts and maybe they would shrink in size, but warned her to not eat any of the green persimmons, 'because they are so sour they will make your mouth pucker up and you won't be able to talk properly for a week!'.

The perky organist agreed to try rubbing the persimmons on her nipples.

The following Sunday morning the minister got up in the pulpit and said....

"Dew to thircumsthanthis bewond my contwol, we will not hath a thermon tewday."

Good one CG!

- - - Updated - - -

Channeling Johnny Carson......"I did not know that....."
[video]http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segment/breast-facts-8-awesome-and-interesting-things-to-know-about-boobs/5209497078c90a30c9000603[/video]

girls_who_have_more_than_they_can_handle_4521456528.jpg

The last one for sure. I bought a shirt with Morrissey's face on it in Venice and got it home and put it on and he looks like a burn victim. :squiffy:

This lady looks like dick and balls. :straightface:

Epic-Butt0cks.jpg

Now don't all rush me for an autograph at once, but my bewbs were featured on the LA Weekly. :D Okay maybe not featured.

9185600.87.jpg

That girl behind me and the dude to my right is pulling that blissed out Moz face he put on his book. :D You can see my face underneath the girl's hair who was rocking the f*** out to Dan Deacon. She was in heaven, had seen him six times, had no idea she'd be so close. He was a really cool dude, I'd see him again in a second. He had this APP that if you downloaded it before the show, his board activated it to the music and made everyone's screen change colors, their flashes were going off, it was really cool. Harnassing the annoyingness of phones at a concert.

Last edited:
If the boobs fit the woman, I could give a fiddlers fart if they are fake or real. Proportion. Small woman, small boobs, big woman, big boobs.
A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, no matter the chest. Not all men are transfixed on breasts.

lol

1383357_10151698194643339_226322049_n.jpg

Lou Reed would approve.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you've sent a lot of guys off to have abit of time with their right hand or it's gone straight into the wank bank.

Yeah, I imagine this is pretty bonertastic for the boys.

Big Jim's Boobie Bungalow would approve. :thumb:

11301137926_a68384fb2f.jpg

Kate Upton has science boobs. There's something off.

e1ac630fa33cc1b42bbb7b3d74a4a239.600x

Boobs_ed3926_1996159.jpg

1525028_1575075372540361_2043453065_n.jpg

549182_1577232162324682_6055494_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom