Boston, MA (Orpheum Theatre, Dec. 7) added; on sale Sep. 22 - Ticketmaster

UPDATE 11:30 AM PT:

The date no longer shows on Ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster has a date up for Boston

Thu 12/7 @ 7:30pm
Orpheum Theatre
Boston, MA

Onsale to General Public
Fri 09/22/17 10:00 am EDT

Last edited by a moderator:
on one of the emails about Morrisey's new album,their was a list of US cities, about 15 or 20 to tour, so US get's the kick off for promoting His album,or it has been delete,won't check too much news , exiting news.

parkwiz.com still lists Morrissey on Dec 7th for Boston. So, Morrissey fans can get a jump on parking before the tickets go on sale.
Glad it will be at the Orpheum. He's played there a couple times I believe. Played "Paint a Vulgar Picture" if I recall.

Can't wait for the show.

parkwiz.com still lists Morrissey on Dec 7th for Boston. So, Morrissey fans can get a jump on parking before the tickets go on sale.
Glad it will be at the Orpheum. He's played there a couple times I believe. Played "Paint a Vulgar Picture" if I recall.

1. Yes, I always buy my parking before I have a ticket in hand.

2. Yes, he has played at the Orpheum in 1997, 2004, and 2007. And indeed, "Paint a Vulgar Picture" (1997) was the first Smiths song I ever heard him do in concert. A "holy shit!" moment for sure, being in a bygone era when the internet was very young.

Guess the tickets AREN'T going on sale today (Friday) as TM had originally said (at least I can't find any sign anywhere that they are.) Waiting impatiently....

Guess the tickets AREN'T going on sale today (Friday) as TM had originally said (at least I can't find any sign anywhere that they are.) Waiting impatiently....
Nope...I had a pop up reminder in my calendar to alert me that the hour was approaching to buy....but no. However, as Harsh and others have noted, the date of 12/7 at the Orpheum seems right....it's popping up everywhere this morning. Looks like Boston is the last stop in the US leg.

The Boston show on Dec 7th is back on TM. It says Presale starts on Mon 09/25/17 @ 10:00 am EDT.

Onsale to General Public
Fri 09/29/17 10:00 am EDT
Low in High School Presale
Start: Mon 09/25/17 10:00 am EDT
End: Tue 09/26/17 10:00 pm EDT
Morrissey Presale
Start: Wed 09/27/17 10:00 am EDT
End: Thu 09/28/17 10:00 am EDT
Spotify Presale
End: Thu 09/28/17 10:00 pm EDT
Live Nation Mobile App Presale
Live Nation Presale
American Express Presale

Last edited:
Does anyone have any intel on any of the presale code (esp Boston, which goes on sale tomorrow). Allegedly it's the album promo date, and I figured (ignorantly) that I'd get the code when I ordered the album bundle from Mporium. Nope.

Anyone have presale info for Boston?? Presale is tomorrow and I can't find anything.

Does anyone have any intel on any of the presale code (esp Boston, which goes on sale tomorrow). Allegedly it's the album promo date, and I figured (ignorantly) that I'd get the code when I ordered the album bundle from Mporium. Nope.

I also pre-ordered the album bundle from the Mporium and haven't received any ticket pre-sale info. for Boston. On Friday, I messaged "Morrissey Official" on Facebook and they never responded. Sigh.

Guys.... the album pre order will go live tomorrow... you will select pre sale album offer and you will be asked to enter the code( it's out there on facebook fyi) you will then spend $20 or so more on your ticket and get your ticket and a copy of the record...

This was all covered in the Hollywood bowl thread

Guys.... the album pre order will go live tomorrow... you will select pre sale album offer and you will be asked to enter the code( it's out there on facebook fyi) you will then spend $20 or so more on your ticket and get your ticket and a copy of the record...

Are you sure it's going down this way? Advert said an email with code..:blushing:

If it's out there on FB, can you just tell us the code?? I've spent time looking and can't find it.

US TOUR PRE-SALE BUNDLE ON SALE TODAY10AM LOCAL TIME
Buy Here
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW YOU WANT BOTH THE ALBUM AND A TICKET, PRE-ORDER "LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL" EITHER DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OR VINYL COPY. ONCE YOU HAVE MADE YOUR PURCHASE OF THE RECORD, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION WITH A UNIQUE CODE TO ENTER ON TICKETMASTER. THIS CODE CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE - LIMIT 4 TICKETS PER TRANSACTION. FANS WHO DO NOT WANT TO PURCHASE THE VINYL OR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CAN PURCHASE TICKETS DURING THE GENERAL ON-SALE FRIDAY 9/29.

Stupidly didn't preorder album until today and only nosebleed seats are available for the album purchase presale.

See that there are other presales this week but can't get to load AmEx one that is usually pretty easy. Hmm.... =/

EDIT: OK, I got in and got just an OK ticket via Amex. Spotify Presale had lots of better tix, but I didn't have that code.

Last edited:
Amex had nothing when I got in.. and wtf is the "live nation app" presale? I have the livenation app (just a ticketmaster port) and it offers nothing but asks for a code.

=(

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom