Both Israel concerts in 2020 postponed until May 2021 - Shuki Weiss FB

FB_IMG_1587636902122.jpg

Nothing further officially yet - although an anon has mentioned getting a mail to confirm the above.
So please take tentatively until confirmed via usual channels.
The text below the new dates roughly translates to:
'All bought tickets 7.5.20 - 9.5.20 valid for new dates.'

Edit:
Found a statement via the FB posts that translated as:

"Morrissey reschedules following the global epidemic:

Due to the Corona epidemic, and with no choice, the Morrissey tour scheduled to take place in Europe in May 2020, including shows at the Tel Aviv Expo and Zappa Ampy Shoni, is rescheduled for spring 2021.
The shows will now take place on the new dates announced here, and all the tickets bought for the original dates in Israel will be good for the new dates, in the same places, at the same price and under the following conditions:

May 5, 2021, Amphi Shuni (Last Tickets!)
May 8, 2021, Tel Aviv Expo

The Corona epidemic is a global crisis that is not yet visible, and its social and economic implications have already severely affected the music industry in general and its performances in particular. The current crisis, like all our colleagues around the world, places us at a dramatic crossroads. Hundreds and thousands of professionals, technicians, employees, security guards, production, marketing and advertising professionals are in real and painful uncertainty, and our ultimate goal is to bring the industry back to normal as soon as possible while minimizing the huge damages to the crisis - all in order for us to experience live music again. But first and foremost, the goal is to maintain the health and safety of the audience, artists and staff - and in accordance with government directives.
At the same time, we are currently awaiting instructions from the Israeli authorities regarding the conduct during this period. Things are changing at a high rate, and we are working hard to meet all the planned performances, especially given the high demand for international cultural events that we have seen for 2020.
We thank the audience for their trust and patience, and we appreciate the support of the cultural industry that has emerged as the main casualty of the epidemic.
We will continue to update on developments in the coming days.

Ticket sales are now continuing as a series, for those who have not yet secured their place."

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
That email is from Eventim, the ticket vendor in Israel. I received that this morning. Original tickets valid for the rescheduled dates. A year away :paranoid:

two weeks today,who in their right mind thought these would go ahead.cant see any live shows taking place this year,maybe another part of the world but definitely not the uk.

two weeks today,who in their right mind thought these would go ahead.cant see any live shows taking place this year,maybe another part of the world but definitely not the uk.

I thought these particular shows were in Israel.

I thought these particular shows were in Israel.
can you read,obviously not,i know the schools are shut but you should still be doing your home schooling.

can you read,obviously not,i know the schools are shut but you should still be doing your home schooling.

Oh I see you're drinking heavily at home now as the pubs are shut.
The headline of the thread was:

So yes, I can read, ta very much, whereas you were blathering on about 'definitely not the uk'.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the secret third show? Anyone know if that's still going ahead, and how to get an invite?

Can anyone explain about ticket options at the amphitheater shuni? Is the whole venue unreserved and does your ticket allow access to the floor and seating?

Oh I see you're drinking heavily at home now as the pubs are shut.
The headline of the thread was:

So yes, I can read, ta very much, whereas you were blathering on about 'definitely not the uk'.
drinking heavily,wish I was.
I started my post by saying who would have thought THESE shows would go ahead.
I then moved onto the music scene in the uk with the news that there would probably be no mass gatherings maybe even till next year.

Can anyone explain about ticket options at the amphitheater shuni? Is the whole venue unreserved and does your ticket allow access to the floor and seating?
Option 2 is standing
1 a free sushi and fries
3 Wheelchair access

People who are fairly thick.

Hey Guys tell me please how to buy a ticket for Telaviv show in English???

Due to the corona plague, and with no choice, Morrissey's tour scheduled to take place in Europe in May 2020, including the show at the Tel Aviv Expo, has been rescheduled for spring 2021. Please read the rejection message in the link attached to the

VIP card including: Exclusive shirt, first beer on us, souvenir badge, parking
* The card does not include VIP complex ★ The ultimate rock package for 2020 ★ Morrissey + Pixies + Nick Kiev for 555 NIS - click Here ★ Combined tickets at an exclusive price ★ Morrissey + Nick Kiev for 454 NIS - click here Morrissey + Pixies for 454 NIS - click here * Sale of the packages while stocks last. 5 NIS handling fee will be added to the price of the package

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom