Bournemouth - Bournemouth International Centre (Mar.14, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Smiler With Knife / Scandinavia / What She Said / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not A Man / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat is Murder / The Bullfighter Dies / Irish Blood, English Heart / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before // Speedway

setlist provided by sorrow of stamford bridge and Andy G.

Last edited:
Moz isn't done with this clown yet?

Worst thing to ever happen to Morrissey's music.

in what way? i hear this complaint a lot but dont see what its connected to other than replacing alain. his song writing credits on world peace were some of my fav

You may think of Jesse's musical abilities what you like but 'this clown', as you call him, sticks to Moz, especially over the last couple of years which couldn't have been the easiest times. That's more than you can say for many others and sometimes that's the most important thing to have in life.

the friend :love:

answer: whose three mothers were excluded from his greeting for mother's day? really?

Two things:

1. I am no one else except myself
2. Attention seeking schlock poster = CG

In the words of good ole' Brummie...it appears as though you have either run out or decided not to take your prescriptive medication. Judging by your post and the several that followed it does not appear to have been the wisest of decisions. Possibly best to rethink your chosen course of action. Perhaps a brisk walk in the night air will clear your mind enough to post something that can be understood. And please....spare me the lecture of masturbatory posts of which yours far outnumber the combined total of all others posted to this site. I trust this has been of some help to you and that you are able to find the peace you so deeply need.

best!

evennow

Hi folks

Shazza here, Brummie's 'Secretary'. BrummieBoy isn't any of the people CG claims he is posting under. She's done this many, many times in the past. It's a storm in her mind, she sees 'signs' which lead her to think these delusional thoughts. Last time it was some weird stuff about RealityBites being numerous other people. It's just nonsense. Ignore her ravings and she'll revert to form about Tarot cards and the rest of it. Now, everyone get back on topic about the Bournemouth gig. Dont' let CG ruin this thread as well as all the others! BB will return when he has something to say, but enjoys reading all the nonsense!

tara!
Sharon McCormick - "The Secretary"

Well it's Cardiff-Eve solo people and the rumour mill is starting to turn, I've just been surfing around the various ticket sites and whether your an ultra die hard or a master debunker the plain fact is there is a HUGE amount of un-sold tickets for this leg of Sicknote Steves "Arena tour", this can only mean one thing the dreaded "C" word (no not cancer) CANCELLED ! The big question is who will have to draw the short cancellation straw, will it be Sicknote-Stevie or one of the lawnmower parts ? Local bookmakers say there is big money being lumped on Leak penne pasta bake poisening closely followed by the Ebola flaring up again but don't rule out the duck dynasty they are strong outsiders. Safe money is on the flu virus but I don't see it being used so soon after the last use.
Please feel free to post your excuses for poor ticket sales.

Spankyou
Benny-the-British-Butcher

- and that Bummie & Benny are just TROLLS. Why won't DavidT accept that they are trolls and remove their posts? It's massively disingenuous to insist that this is a "freedom of speech" issue, it's not - it's basic housekeeping. No other websites accommodate trolls for fear of compromising their freedom of speech ffs. Failure to do so just proves what the agenda of this site really is.

They don't remain as an illustration of free speech. They remain because they provide FREE CONTENT on a regular basis.

Hi folks

Shazza here, Brummie's 'Secretary'. BrummieBoy isn't any of the people CG claims he is posting under. She's done this many, many times in the past. It's a storm in her mind, she sees 'signs' which lead her to think these delusional thoughts. Last time it was some weird stuff about RealityBites being numerous other people. It's just nonsense. Ignore her ravings and she'll revert to form about Tarot cards and the rest of it. Now, everyone get back on topic about the Bournemouth gig. Dont' let CG ruin this thread as well as all the others! BB will return when he has something to say, but enjoys reading all the nonsense!

tara!
Sharon McCormick - "The Secretary"

Greetings everyone, this is Sookie the Secretary speaking.

I'm just here to confirm that Mozambiguous also has nothing to do with any of these names which CG was accusing people of posting under, lest anyone had any doubts. As some of you may know, Mozambiguous died back in January, and since then he has been communicating with me through my ouija board. Unfortunately, since Mozambiguous' last post on January 13th, I have also died. My death was actually caused by my purple writing, which was far too bright, and it triggered a massive seizure while I was here writing one final post. I won't go into extensive detail, but basically during the seizure I fell and injured myself, and passed away a short time later. The ceremony they held for me was really lovely though, all my friends came, and at least I had died whilst doing what I loved.

So now Mozambiguous is communicating his thoughts to me through spiritual telepathy, and I'm communicating those thoughts to my former co-secretary Mary-Anne through the ouija board I bequeathed to her. I've told her to write these words in a much safer, but less flashy, light blue hue, in case lightning should strike twice. Anyway, to complicate matters, Mary-Anne doesn't speak any English so she's had to hire a translator to figure out what I've been trying to impart to her. But the important thing is: we're here now. Or, at least, we're here through a sort of convoluted posthumous game of Chinese Whispers.

You might ask: "Sookie, since you're both deceased, why doesn't Mozambiguous tell you what to write face-to-face instead of doing so telepathically? Don't you still talk to each other beyond the grave?", which is a good question, although you should have waited until I finished typing before asking me. The reason is: because we're not in the same place. I'm in a sort of Prelapsarian Eden (or, to give you a more contemporary analogy, so you can picture it in your mind: it's what Morrissey-solo.com was like before Mozambiguous, Benny the Butcher, BrummieBoy and the rest first came on the scene. It's an unspoiled paradise), and Mozambiguous is somewhere much warmer (and I don't mean he's travelling through the Mediterranean countries. He's in the very depths of hell; although he says it's nothing compared to reading through the mind-numbing bollocks that CG and others regularly submit to this website. "I'd much rather be where I am now", he informs me.)

Before I sign off and go back to resting in peace for all eternity, Mozambiguous is asking me to explain how he died. In short, he was horribly murdered by his ousted secretary Rebecca McCormick, Shazza's niece, who was always bitter about my taking over her job, and always had the potential to do something mental like this. We should have seen it coming, really. She killed him after breaking into the office by ramming the office's cordless phone down his throat, as she had threatened to do to me last summer: "she proceeded to make an abusive phone call to Sookie at the office where she threatened to “come round there, grab the receiver out of your hand, and ram-a-dan your throat!”" (post #43, line 17).

She's now in Broadmoor awaiting trial, because she couldn't be restrained, and kept attacking the prison guards and her fellow inmates whilst in prison. You won't find any information about her case on online news sources, because as she revealed in a post back in June (after being fired, and upon illegally obtaining access to Mozambiguous' account): "as you know me real name ain't 'Rebecca' neither" (post #33, line 27). So, that's the reason. It has nothing to do with Shazza pressuring BrummieBoy to 'call in a favour' with Rupert Murdoch to keep her niece's name out of the papers, or anything. That's just wouldn't be realistic. It is, rather, exactly how I've stated, and if you knew her real name then you'd be able to find the whole, gruesome truth. But only Shazza has access to that information.

Sadly, before his untimely demise Mozambiguous didn't get the chance to record his reworking of Morrissey's 'Dagenham Dave', called 'Birmingham Boy', but I'll get Mary Anne to log on again in a couple of days to post the chords and lyrics in the 'Tabs' section of the site, in case someone else wants to record it in his absence. Don't worry about Mary Anne, either. She'll be fine without us. She was deported many months ago and is back home safely with family who love her. I'll just reiterate, to pre-empt CG's paranoia and 'signs', that Mozambiguous does NOT! NOT! NOT! have anything to do with ANY! of the usernames that she mentioned. Mozambiguous isn't 'BrummieBoy', he's not 'MIDNITE', he's not 'R.E. Howard'. He's not even 'Mozambiguous'. He's nobody. He's dead. He died two months ago. So did I. That should be clear by now. Drop it. Leave us alone. We just want to laze and graze and have telepathic intercourse with one another (which is difficult since Satan castrated him). Fcuk off. If you start accusing a Dead Man of being someone living then you'll look more demented than you've ever looked before. Surely you realise this too. It won't reflect well on you. Be sensible.

Now that the black angel sings its death song, and the black curtain falls on the Shakespearean tragedy of our situation, there's nothing left for me to do but to recede back into the darkness: but not before issuing my Final Words of Farewell! Recorded at the beginning of the New Year, little did we know what was waiting for us just around the corner. I'll miss each and every one of you! I love you! I love you! Forget our fate! Amor Vincit Omnia. Enjoy the rest of the tour of your Cheese-Eating-Surrender-Monkey Cult Hero Pseud Faux-Messiah Fraud LOOOOOOOOOL! (Mozambiguous' words, not mine. I thought Morrissey was all right actually. I love a man with a British accent! It makes me.... ummmmmma! ummmmmma!) But this is a solemn day. I hate goodbyes. I'll just go before it gets too difficult. The memories! But I have to. It's out of my hands. It will all begin again. Or will it? 25 years, etc. Farewell.

https://soundcloud.com/mozambiguous-sings/sookie-r-wangs-words-of-goodbye

Last edited:
A few more good quality videos:

Thank you for posting the videos, and thank you to all those who were in attendance and have reported their thoughts on the show. Many of us in the US may not have the opportunity to see him this year, so these posts are greatly appreciated. This connection to other Morrissey fans was the reason that I started coming to this site, and it makes wading through the rest of the bullshit more tolerable.

lynnda

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed lynnda, she (dont know why i think it a she) does post some good videos that i who am also in the us am happy to see. i really want to see world peace live and hope to do so. im deabating going to firefly alone and just meet some friends there but rachels gonna be really pissed off about me going to the shows i already have tickets for so i dont know how thats gonna happen. do you think youll go see him if he tours the us aside from the festival. i hope he does somewhere close by like dc or baltimore so i can just go out for a few hours.

Thank you for posting the videos, and thank you to all those who were in attendance and have reported their thoughts on the show. Many of us in the US may not have the opportunity to see him this year, so these posts are greatly appreciated. This connection to other Morrissey fans was the reason that I started coming to this site, and it makes wading through the rest of the bullshit more tolerable.

lynnda

You could always register an account and then put you could choose to ignore anything you didn't like. Just sayin! *rollseyes*

best
BB

Hello,
I'm trying to find out which piece of music Morrissey walked on stage and left to. It was operatic, I've been searching but can't find it listed anywhere.
Does anyone know?
Thanks

Hello,
I'm trying to find out which piece of music Morrissey walked on stage and left to. It was operatic, I've been searching but can't find it listed anywhere.
Does anyone know?
Thanks

It's usually Klaus Nomi.

best
BB

Good skit about Mothers Day.

Yes, I'm sure it was hilarious watching Morrissey honour human mothers whilst he sold his audience Cheezy Paninis and Gougons made from the stolen milk of mother cows. Hypocrital hogwash. And as for PETA, they need to decide if they agree with Morrissey in eating cheese or with Thandie Newton in refusing to accept the human right to rape and enslave mother cows and slaughter their male calves.

best
BB

This Mother’s Day, Thandie Newton Wants You to Empathise With Animal Mums

http://blog.peta.org.uk/2015/03/mothers-day-thandie-newton-dairy/

Back
Top Bottom