Bournemouth - Bournemouth International Centre (Mar.14, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Smiler With Knife / Scandinavia / What She Said / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not A Man / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat is Murder / The Bullfighter Dies / Irish Blood, English Heart / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before // Speedway

setlist provided by sorrow of stamford bridge and Andy G.

Last edited:
Any news yet on if Sicknote Steve made an appearance in Bournemouth this evening or did he have his mum call in sick for him again ? And if he bothered to wander on to the stage , was he there to see it through to the end, or did he go and pull a ' Bournemouth Runner' half-way through? L M F A O ! !

He will have if my mates in Bournemouth stayed true to their promise to pelt him with chunks of parmesan and other delicious cheese - based delicacies as soon as he launched in to his Liars Anthem ' Meat is Murder '.

Ste-Mo croons: " and death for no reason is MUR-* cough ** cough ** chokes * -collapses on stage holding his throat, then gets back up- WHO THREW THIS PIECE OF CHEESE IN MY MOUTH WHILE I WAS SINGING ? WHO ? WHO ? TURN ON THE HOUSE LIGHTS ! Reveal yourself, my boy . Actually Boz , you deal with this , I'm leaving : GOODBYE ! "

Let's hope my very close mates in Bournemouth were able to hit the BULLSEYE ! You 'd be standing there with egg on your face - AS USUAL - but this time an actual egg , from a poor tortured chicken in a poultry farm .

It will be me with the ammunition in Birmingham , front row and centre in the middle of all the casualties , with my mohican hairstyle , clapping , until I 've had enough and I rush forward with my pork chop and SPLAT ! I've got an aim like the American Sniper too , so don't think for a second that I 'll miss . Except I won 't be fighting for my country , I'll be fighting for the liberation of cattle everywhere , from the likes of you .

Maybe I'll pour glue on one side of the succulent pork chop , so when it lands on your face it will take forever to get off . I can 't wait to see you stumbling around the stage with a pork chop glued to your face . INHALE IT ! Let's see you inhale the unholy stench of murder . The same murder you're sanctioning when you savour the flavour of the murderous cheese back stage before the show starts .

How does it feel rolling around in your tummy ? ? Are you content for calves to be forcefully separated from their mothers, abused and violated on a regular basis to produce milk for your tea and cheese for your rider, and then slaughtered once they've outlived their ' usefulness ' ? Steven you're up to your neck . The stench of hypocrisy is overwhelming . You 've got the blood of hundreds of dairy cows on your hands , and yet you continue to lecture your paying audience about their personal dietary choices . How do you sleep ?

Born to Harangue

Please go shove a blue rose up your asshole. Nobody thinks you're Morrissey.

thats pretty fun, moz singing people are the same while trying to pull a pork chop glued to his hair, LOL

Looks like you were wrong tossbag.

What precisely was I ' wrong ' about? Do you think I 'll stop here? There will be other shows to shower the stage with grated cheese , the same way Tom Jones gets showered with ladies undergarments and a wedded couple get showered with confetti as they set out on their wonderful journey through life together . Something which Tosserry is envious of , which is why he pens bitter hate-songs like ' Kick the Bride '.

I' ll make sure he samples a taste of what matrimonial bliss is like , when I climb up on stage and pull a packet of grated cheese out of MY undergarments and pour it over his head , like confetti. " Oh mother , I can feel the grated cheese falling over my head ." Get her to sign another sick note for you then , for every other date in the tour ! Or are you finally willing to confront your doublethink , Ste-Mo mate ?

Is vegetarianism just a fashion statement to you ? You' re capitalising off animals' misfortune , and have done so for many years without truly being their ally . I'm only trying to help you come to a better understanding of your actions , or more accurately your inaction . Either you 're a malicious psychopath or plain ignorant , which of the two are you ?

If you feel so strongly about animal rights why would you continue to consume milk and cheese and remain complicit in the systematic torture of dairy cows ? Are you so gluttonous that you can 't kick the habit ? You should have sorted out these flaws in your moral outlook decades ago . Can you really not be aware ? The chickens are coming home to roost now though , aren't they ?

It' s about time you were held accountable and forced to explain the inconsistencies in your views . I want to see how you justify it . Or are you unable to do that for some reason ? If you refuse to clarify your stance, and you continue to consume the dairy product of enslaved calves , then I'll have no alternative but to conclude that you are a very dangerous man indeed .

I'm amazed you managed to stay on stage for another full show . Let 's see if you can do the same for the remaining dates . Birmingham is D-Day . I used to play in a pub darts team every Friday night . I've got pinpoint accuracy. I could get a lump of cheese into your gob from 50 yards away .

Born to Harangue

What precisely was I ' wrong ' about? Do you think I 'll stop here? There will be other shows to shower the stage with grated cheese , the same way Tom Jones gets showered with ladies undergarments and a wedded couple get showered with confetti as they set out on their wonderful journey through life together . Something which Tosserry is envious of , which is why he pens bitter hate-songs like ' Kick the Bride '.

I' ll make sure he samples a taste of what matrimonial bliss is like , when I climb up on stage and pull a packet of grated cheese out of MY undergarments and pour it over his head , like confetti. " Oh mother , I can feel the grated cheese falling over my head ." Get her to sign another sick note for you then , for every other date in the tour ! Or are you finally willing to confront your doublethink , Ste-Mo mate ?

Is vegetarianism just a fashion statement to you ? You' re capitalising off animals' misfortune , and have done so for many years without truly being their ally . I'm only trying to help you come to a better understanding of your actions , or more accurately your inaction . Either you 're a malicious psychopath or plain ignorant , which of the two are you ?

If you feel so strongly about animal rights why would you continue to consume milk and cheese and remain complicit in the systematic torture of dairy cows ? Are you so gluttonous that you can 't kick the habit ? You should have sorted out these flaws in your moral outlook decades ago . Can you really not be aware ? The chickens are coming home to roost now though , aren't they ?

It' s about time you were held accountable and forced to explain the inconsistencies in your views . I want to see how you justify it . Or are you unable to do that for some reason ? If you refuse to clarify your stance, and you continue to consume the dairy product of enslaved calves , then I'll have no alternative but to conclude that you are a very dangerous man indeed .

I'm amazed you managed to stay on stage for another full show . Let 's see if you can do the same for the remaining dates . Birmingham is D-Day . I used to play in a pub darts team every Friday night . I've got pinpoint accuracy. I could get a lump of cheese into your gob from 50 yards away .

Born to Harangue

Rhanks for your input tossbag

Last edited by a moderator:

Born to Harangue

It seems as though your post is...at the very least...misdirected. It is clear you have questions for Morrissey, and as everyone here knows...he does not read what is posted here. Seems like a complete waste of time, but this website allows you a platform to express your views. I only hope for you the platform is made of wet cardboard.

Here's a little ditty for Sheep like The fabulous B's that continue to BAaaaaaa here in a negative vein. Ha, ha...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great show - he was in top mood.
So bad that I just was able to get a seat ticket. Sitting qctually was a bit lame,won't do that again.
Moz in UK is really different, so much more energy, from audience and from himself. My first show in UK and it really was worth it to stay 3 days at the seaside :).

Played Everyday is like sunday for all mothers, cause tomorrow is mothers day and because he's so nice ;-)
Smiler with a knife was a sensation played live!
IBEH replacing PATSE should please many, me included.
Speedway (encore) break:,Bournemouth ladada, Bournemouth ladadada, Bournemouth strikes again...
Bullfighter after Meat is murder fits, much better than in Groningen where EILS was following which destroyed the feeling for my beloved Song.

Negatve (if at all,moaning on high level): backlights on stage were shining in my face directly during Worldpeace until Neil Cassidy - feels like looking directly into the sun, impossible to follow the stage show - so just close your eyes and Listen...

Plus: Tour poster sold out after show. And no drinks after show,evrybody had to leave. All around just saturday night teenage parties :-(
Sitting at hotel bar now,great :)

Great gig. Morrissey was on fantastic form. He made a few jokes, a comparison of Brighton to Bournemouth and dedicated Everyday to Mother's Day - and was generally more talkative than recent gigs. What She Said, Stop Me If You Heard This One Before, and Irish Blood, English Heart were some of my highlights. In the pause in Speedway he sang a few lines from Bigmouth, which the crowd responded really well too, perhaps it will be added to the setlist for the next show if IBEH was added after Birmingham. A fantastic night all round!

Great gig. Morrissey was on fantastic form. He made a few jokes, a comparison of Brighton to Bournemouth and dedicated Everyday to Mother's Day - and was generally more talkative than recent gigs. What She Said, Stop Me If You Heard This One Before, and Irish Blood, English Heart were some of my highlights. In the pause in Speedway he sang a few lines from Bigmouth, which the crowd responded really well too, perhaps it will be added to the setlist for the next show if IBEH was added after Birmingham. A fantastic night all round!

He was singing Bournemouth strikes again! Hence the crowd response.

Wrong about almost everything f***face.
Who gives a f*** about you and any of the faeces you post. I am not sure what you get off on, but you are disturbed in many ways.

Born to Harangue

He was in a great mood and sounded fantastic. He looks super fit in person.

He wasn't faking the flu- he was coughing, taking hits from an inhaler and nasal spray. There were tissues in his pocket.

This was my 1st Morrissey gig. Having been a Smiths fan since 1984 I was really looking forward to see the man in the flesh. Being near the front I was expecting a franetic evening but I guess the set list was more sing along than bounce along. The build up was a bit random and Morrissey's behaviour before "I'm not a man" was a bit odd. Overall, I really enjoyed ithe was on top form and has band were excellent too.

This was my 1st Morrissey gig. Having been a Smiths fan since 1984 I was really looking forward to see the man in the flesh. Being near the front I was expecting a franetic evening but I guess the set list was more sing along than bounce along. The build up was a bit random and Morrissey's behaviour before "I'm not a man" was a bit odd. Overall, I really enjoyed ithe was on top form and has band were excellent too.

What was he doing?

He did crouch down a few times to use his inhaler.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom