Boy George on Morrissey - Build

Another one who must have loved Interlude, as he's also a huge fan of Siouxsie. He recently made a tattoo of her on one of his arms.

It's cool that George has recovered his health and he's fit and glamourous again.

I'd still prefer a Moz/Brett Anderson collab. But that will never happen. Or Moz trying to sing to a killer Pixies song.

After the Pixies split, Black Francis tried to provide some music to Morrissey, but apparently Morrissey declined without listening.

Last edited:
Can’t see morrissey singing a pixies song unless maybe he was in a really really playful mood. The only song I could honestly see him is greens and blues from the indie city album. Him cooing that sweet chorus would be great and would suit him

The journalist is funny . The influence of great music is timeless. Old & recent are irrelevant concepts. We still have bands where you can hear Beatles echos.

Can’t see morrissey singing a pixies song unless maybe he was in a really really playful mood. The only song I could honestly see him is greens and blues from the indie city album. Him cooing that sweet chorus would be great and would suit him

Black Francis composed very varied tunes.

Black Francis composed very varied tunes.

I’m familiar with the pixies and bf’s solo work. Fonsidering a lot of the pixies music in terms of possible covers by morrissey the ones I could see him singing the melody have lyrics I wouldn’t see as appealing to him. I wasn’t commenting on his ability to write music specifically for morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom