Boz, Morrissey, Cathal Smyth photo posted by Lyn Boorer / Facebook

(Cathal Smyth)

full

Update:
Now the subject of a Central post:

Backing vocals for 'That's Entertainment' is the only Moz credit, right?

‘ Oh what fun we had 😍 with Boz Boorer ❤️

I wonder what kind of fun they had with Boz Boorer?

:unsure:

Many years ago, I was told Cathal had a signed poster (Your Arsenal?) from Moz on his wall at home, with a personal message from Moz. Something along the lines of 'Be a man, it's a great game', if I remember correctly

Many years ago, I was told Cathal had a signed poster (Your Arsenal?) from Moz on his wall at home, with a personal message from Moz. Something along the lines of 'Be a man, it's a great game', if I remember correctly
Goddard wrote that Morrissey gave him a copy of Your Arsenal with a personal dedication that said: "To Cathal – Be bold, be brave, be a man. It’s a great game. Love, Morrissey."

Who was giving ? who was receiving?

oooooh Moz massage ! :brows::p
Apparently, Cathal gave Moz a neck massage that "proper shivered his timbers" when they first met and that was the beginning of Morrissey's "infatuation" with him...

Your memory is much better than mine, actually I can’t remember if I ever read Mozipedia.
It's always the odd things that linger 😉

I also doublecheck, it's not like I know all quotes by heart (only the really good ones 😂)

The only massage referenced in Autobiog was provided (to the wrist of Moz) by the dubious Mr. Sweeney. :unsure:
Ugh, that passage always gives me the creeps...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom