Boz "writing a new album with Morrissey" according to Adam Ant

Adam Ant has worked with Boz Boorer (intermittently) for [correction - 20] years now. He has co-written the forthcoming album "Adam Ant Is The Blueblack Hussar In Marrying The Gunner's Daughter".

In an exclusive interview with Music Week Adam has announced that Boz hadn't the time to play with Adam at the Under The Bridge gig because...

Boz is working on a new album with Morrissey!!

Don't believe me? Skip to 3:24.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't exactly call someone who's been in and out of mental rehab a particularly reliable source.

Just sayin'.

How obnoxious are you?!!! So Stephen Fry, who is also bi-polar, is unreliable to is he? Doubtful.

How obnoxious are you?!!! So Stephen Fry, who is also bi-polar, is unreliable to is he? Doubtful.

What I have heard and read of Stephen Fry so far has been a whole lot of bollocks. Quite worrying that somebody like his considered a "national treasure" in the UK.

where was the word "album" mentioned-boz will be rehearsing for the tour thats all.

I wouldn't call an ignorant jackass dissing the mentally ill a particularly reliable, well-informed main-page-poster. Just sayin'.

Some of the most brilliant, creative minds suffer/suffered from mental illness. Mental illnesses are mood disorders, not mental retardation.

I'd wager a guess that you are average in every way imaginable. Good for you!

I wouldn't exactly call someone who's been in and out of mental rehab a particularly reliable source.

Just sayin'.

Last time Adam Ant was in the news he was nearly bald and the hair he did have was greying. He also looks like he has drawn his sideburns on with a marker. I'll wait for a more credible source before looking forward to any "new album".
Maybe he was just confused and Boz was busy helping with the remastering of the Very Best of... songs, not doing writing a new album.

Let's hope the production, mixing, and mastering are better on the new album than the last two.

Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag, Celibate! :)

dank U Cashews, voor U ook een stuk aarbei taart die ik ontvangen heb
van een jammer genoeg anonieme beleefde poster

[m'n eerste grijze haar begint te komer, mooi grijs is ook niet lelijk, en
46 is al behoorlijk into mid-life crisis heden tendage, dat mensen ineens erachter komen
dat ze 20 jaar huwelijk en 25 jaar bij dezelfde werkgever ineens over is.

een jong deerne van in de 20 en weer uitgaan en 1 of ander dubiueze terapuet worden,
of op t platteland iets in biologisch tuinieren doen

t Zwetzerleven pensioen:lbf:

Last edited:
never a dissapointed album, even ROTT has a few great songs

There are a few good tracks on YOR, but many of the others are a little 'samey'. Not as inspirational as I had hoped, and disappointing when compared to the two previous albums.

I'd quite like Langer and Winstanley to produce his next LP. Their production on 'The Liberty of Norton Folgate' by Madness helped to create a fantastic album.

Bi-polar bears unite and take over! :thumb:

where was the word "album" mentioned-boz will be rehearsing for the tour thats all.

It was mentioned in the interview dummy. Didn't you hear? Was nothing about a tour. Ant could've misheard but album was mentioned.

He looks bloody good for 56! I hope our Moz looks that good when he turns 56.

Just because someone is mentally ill doesn`t make them a horrible,unreliable person.There are many creative people who have suffered from mental illness.Mental illness just has a stigma attached to it.That`s why people who might suffer from it refuse to seek out treatment. because they are afraid they might be called crazy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom