Boz "writing a new album with Morrissey" according to Adam Ant

Adam Ant has worked with Boz Boorer (intermittently) for [correction - 20] years now. He has co-written the forthcoming album "Adam Ant Is The Blueblack Hussar In Marrying The Gunner's Daughter".

In an exclusive interview with Music Week Adam has announced that Boz hadn't the time to play with Adam at the Under The Bridge gig because...

Boz is working on a new album with Morrissey!!

Don't believe me? Skip to 3:24.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because someone is mentally ill doesn`t make them a horrible,unreliable person.There are many creative people who have suffered from mental illness.Mental illness just has a stigma attached to it.That`s why people who might suffer from it refuse to seek out treatment. because they are afraid they might be called crazy.

Quite, and the horrible experimental debauched treatments they say are medical, like E.C.T.
would also put you off and keep you quiet.
in my opinion, its a wonder more people arnt depressed, and suicidal living in this world.
There are enough real nutters that are deemed sane usually religious types. That do horrible things in the name of religion. There are many people who arnt creative who suffer mental illness too.

Quite, and the horrible experimental debauched treatments they say are medical, like E.C.T.
would also put you off and keep you quiet.
in my opinion, its a wonder more people arnt depressed, and suicidal living in this world.
There are enough real nutters that are deemed sane usually religious types. That do horrible things in the name of religion. There are many people who arnt creative who suffer mental illness too.

Religious people like masons. I could not agree more. These satanists are evil to the core. But they are not the only ones even though there are similar organisations with the same background. The Morrissey cult for example. I just wrote an essay to post here that outlines their evil propaganda, but I won't bother.

me and my brother went 50 pence each to buy his kings of the wild frontier album.albums were a quid in those days..

albums a quid? in 1980/1981? I dont think so mate, you might have got a single for quid.

Last edited by a moderator:
albums a quid? in 1980/1981? I dont think so mate, you might have got a single for quid.

i remember buying adam ants singles at 99p - still got them all somewhere - adam was the best 80's pop star and was my entry into music at the age of 10 - and my first ever gig (newcastle city hall 1982) going to see him 29 years later (29years!!!) next month , again in newcastle ! he is a very smart , articulate individual , and still looks great !!

This is not news he is writing an album.. he has THOUSANDS of pages of material.. its about narrowing his selection down. When I start to see real news of it.. then maybe I will be happy to welcome the new album. Until then.. its all hear say.. you cannot string me along with your lies, I am not easily impressed...not even from the mouth of Adam Who Ant.

Mozluv

i remember buying adam ants singles at 99p - still got them all somewhere - adam was the best 80's pop star and was my entry into music at the age of 10 - and my first ever gig (newcastle city hall 1982) going to see him 29 years later (29years!!!) next month , again in newcastle ! he is a very smart , articulate individual , and still looks great !!

Adam Ant was my first gig too...Manchester Apollo Jan 1982!

Seen him a few times over the years. Wonderful Tour and more recently at the Bloomsbury. Also have tix for Sheffield in May...so looking forward to that :D

[QUOTE=HangtheDJ16;19866333

adam ant was certified shortly before paul gascoine
he got another shot in whilst in the queue for certification

irene
last in the queue as always

After the genius Marr, Boz Boorer is my favourite writer for Morrissey. Beautiful "Jack the ripper".

After the genius Marr, Boz Boorer is my favourite writer for Morrissey. Beautiful "Jack the ripper".

Vini Reilly is the best musician/songwriter Morrissey's worked with in his solo career. Aside from Reilly's playing on Viva Hate, the two never properly co-wrote together and it's a missed opportunity IMO since it could have led to great things. Check out his project, the Durutti Column. Musical genius.

Hopefully, after their recent reunion, Morrissey will invite Stephen Street back into the fold as producer and songwriting partner. I love all of Morrissey's work, with the exception of Kill Uncle, but surely Steven and Stephen created some of the strongest material of his solo career. Boz could provide his usual 3 or 4 songs, maybe Alain will write a few and Streety could do the rest. Please, nothing more from Tobias.

Hopefully, after their recent reunion, Morrissey will invite Stephen Street back into the fold as producer and songwriting partner. I love all of Morrissey's work, with the exception of Kill Uncle, but surely Steven and Stephen created some of the strongest material of his solo career. Boz could provide his usual 3 or 4 songs, maybe Alain will write a few and Streety could do the rest. Please, nothing more from Tobias.

Like that's gonna happen...

I completely agree about Tobias tho, he hasn't cut it after two albums already. Time for him to go.

I feel sorry for bloody Adam Ant...Boz just disappears when Morrissey calls him. I think it's a great shame personally...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom