Official Facebook Brief statement re: London gig (March 12, 2020)

20200312_223225.jpg

(Image used as FB URL isn't set to share correctly).

The most recent government advise issued today is that there are no restrictions on mass gatherings or community events.. The Morrissey show at Londons SSE arena on Saturday is scheduled to take place and is ON. We urge all fans to follow government advise and stay at home if you have any symptoms of the coronavirus or feel unwell.
Last remaining tickets available at morrisseyofficial.com

Morrissey looks forward to the show after 2 memorable shows in Leeds and cologne.

Regards,
FWD.

To all those fans travelling up/down/in to Londinium for tonight's show at the SSE, have a safe journey & great night with the Mozmeister. :cool:

Please leave any bacon sandwiches at the door, as it's a meat free event.

sse.JPG

SSE

To all those fans travelling up/down/in to Londinium for tonight's show at the SSE, have a safe journey & great night with the Mozmeister. :cool:

Please leave any bacon sandwiches at the door, as it's a meat free event.

View attachment 55101

SSE

As long as there's gin, I'm fine.

London is deserted this morning apart from fighting couples more or less saying they'd rather die than be isolated for 2 weeks with each other.

As long as there's gin, I'm fine.

London is deserted this morning apart from fighting couples more or less saying they'd rather die than be isolated for 2 weeks with each other.

Have a good one Nerak. I was going on the off chance of getting tout tickets but I have a hangover and trains in my neck of the woods are a nightmare. My mate isn't happy but that's life.

Not going tonite - if anyone needs 2 tickets :) can be picked up at the venue.

Have a good one Nerak. I was going on the off chance of getting tout tickets but I have a hangover and trains in my neck of the woods are a nightmare. My mate isn't happy but that's life.
Stuff the hangover mate, get out your bed and get to the gig, your obviously a big fan so don't sit in your house when Moz is playing closeby, you'll regret it if you don't go.

Just remember when deciding to go.
MI6 and possibly other secret British services will be in and amongst the audience spreading COVID19 to the cult fan base.
The British establishment will not allow Steven and his new fantastic album to reach the much coveted number one spot.
Global chart success is none of Steve’s business he must be stopped at all cost.
The virus will disappear as soon as Steven has been crushed and gagged.

Psssst. Keep it to yourself :brows: :thumb:

??:knife:
Aaaaaarrrggghhh....crashing bore alert!!!

I've got tickets and I'm going - I've got just as much chance of catching something to Moore as I have going to sainsburys - morrissey is a little more interesting than spuds and beans - I'm taking the risk !! Anyone know the best pubs around London arena that will be playing our kind of music ? Cymru am byth !

Doubt there's many great pubs round Wembley way. Be better stopping off in Camden beforehand.

Ach. You'll have my terrible, terrible photos & all the YouTube footage from technologically competent people.

Hope the hangover clears quickly!

Good chance you might not get home pal.
Donald‘s thinking of banning flights from UK.
Suggest you and the Lawnmowers need to check your contracts :brows:
Cant see Steve footing the bill after Sunday. :tiphat:
Funny that isn’t it?
Bet you’re not laughing now:laughing:

??:knife:

Nobody (and I mean nobody) will take anything that the village idiot from Bury or Rammy (or whichever hovel you’re from) seriously.
You first started posting your bile here in 2015, do you remember your “the boys are being sent in if he sings that song again) ? You’re reference to that vile little Elizabeth Windsor. But Hammersmith did see the return of that little ditty, but no sign of “the boys”

The irony in all this. You’ve posted nonsense about Moz for 5 years but allegedly went to leeds
You’re one step away from being an imbecile.

The easiest performance you could have attended.
Touts and crew giving tickets away and yet you chose instead to get pissy-arsed.
Dedication :thumb:

:greatbritain::knife:

You guys know that these things aren’t being cancelled because the UK government wants us to get this virus, right?

You guys know that these things aren’t being cancelled because the UK government wants us to get this virus, right?

Quite funny to think that Steve and the cult are doing their bit for the British Government :brows:

Well they've got to find some way to cut the annual state pension bill.

Tonight’s set list???

:greatbritain::knife:
I just talked to Morrissey and he gave me the setlist for tonight.

1) The Queen is Dead
2) You´re gonna need someone on your side
3) First of the gang to die
4) Barbarism begins at home
5) Jim Jim falls
6) The more you ignore me the closer I get
7) Roy´s keen
8) Once I saw the river clean
9) Lady Willpower
10) What difference does it make
11) Munich Air Disaster
12) Never again will I be a twin
13) The Boy Racer
14) Still ill
15) Love is on its way out
16) If you don´t like me don´t look at me
17) Nowhere fast
18) Home is a question mark
19) The more you ignore me the closer I get
20) Meat is Murder
21) Irish Blood English heart
------------------
------------------
22) Suedehead
23 Half a person
24) Jack the Ripper

Have fun ;-)

I'm just seeing that the US will also stop letting in people from the UK and Ireland. Is this causing any trouble for Morrissey or some of the band? Does he have some American passport already?

I'm just seeing that the US will also stop letting in people from the UK and Ireland. Is this causing any trouble for Morrissey or some of the band? Does he have some American passport already?
I assume he has an Irish one too, as well as a UK one.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom