Brussel tickets on sale 17/09/09

The expensive ones were seating tickets directly across the stage. The cheaper ones are standing/seating tickets without numbers.
Send me a PM if you want something translated to english.

Secured sending costs are € 8, so if you add that to the € 88 for the tickets it looks like they will be sending them out.

No, this means that they will be sending the tickets out and that you will receive an email the day they actually post them.

Hell, it's too temtping. I'll be in Brussels on the 16th anyway....

Just remembered I have yet to book a hotel. Any advice on which part of town to stay? I want somewhere not too dodgy but not too expensive and which will be easy to get back to after the show. Oh and somewhere we can find food at that time of night :D I have found lists of hotels, Im not that useless but dont know which area to go for...

It's right across the street from Brussels Midi/South trainstation and only a couple of minutes from the venue (by tram).

May I have some more information on the tram? How do you pay for a ticket... and is it only once an hour on Saturdays (as somebody else mentioned)?

Also (and more importantly...) where do you suggest to go for drinks after the gig?! :D

Back
Top Bottom