California Son - ltd blue vinyl

4D41B0F6-FE11-4D11-8D11-E12BB04C8720.jpeg

I assume it is genuine, although surprised it is not mentioned on Mporium?[/QUOTE]

Blue vinyl only from independent shops, ordered mine from Crash

Just stumbled across this from I webpage I don't know anything about.

https://www.lostinvinyl.org/preorde...-pre-order-release-date-24th-may?rq=morrissey

I assume it is genuine, although surprised it is not mentioned on Mporium?
This item was discussed last Tuesday (and got lost) in the California Son Mporium bundles thread. I've seen posts saying the coloured vinyl isn't as good a sound quality as black vinyl, but I don't think it detracts from the collectability of the item myself.

Regards,
FWD.

This item was discussed last Tuesday (and got lost) in the California Son Mporium bundles thread. I've seen posts saying the coloured vinyl isn't as good a sound quality as black vinyl, but I don't think it detracts from the collectability of the item myself.

Regards,
FWD.
Worng!! Picture Lp isn’t as good a sound.

Worng!! Picture Lp isn’t as good a sound.
Um... I think you appear to be ignoring the wealth of freely available information/debate by experts that supports the idea that black vinyl is superior audio to both colored and picture discs (you know, that item we weren't even comparing as it isn't available as one).
Please do some basic Google scholar work before telling people how 'worng' they are.
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom