California Son test pressings

Now available on the US Mporium at $100, even with postage works out a good £8ish cheaper than the UK Mporium, import tax etc depending.

Looks like these are not limited to 100 copies like the UK ones. I guess they will take preorders till the decide to stop. Assumptions are mistakes. Rushed to buy only to find out that loads will be sold. Not sold out at all. :confused:

You have to feel a bit duped if you’ve bought it for £100 off the U.K. site, with the added impression that they were limited to 100 copies, as described.
You can buy it off the US site and have it delivered to England for around about £85-90.

You have to feel a bit duped if you’ve bought it for £100 off the U.K. site, with the added impression that they were limited to 100 copies, as described.
You can buy it off the US site and have it delivered to England for around about £85-90.
This happened to me. I could have gotten it for cheaper if I would have waited and got it from US site. My email did, however, say the US store was limited to only 100 as well. So 200 test pressings? Sigh.

or even more than that has anyone confirmed how many ?
The email I received quoted 100 copies and while I missed out on the UK sale I bought one from the USA and it cost with postage $114,some may say it's too much but I like these objects,artefacts?

Still not sold out after days of being online. The email I got said nothing about 100 copies. If someone has the email can they please post?

Still not sold out after days of being online. The email I got said nothing about 100 copies. If someone has the email can they please post?

The email I got from the US Mporium

Attachments

• EA7C69D2-D888-4435-BD2A-80C12DAF2F66.png
    EA7C69D2-D888-4435-BD2A-80C12DAF2F66.png
    593.8 KB · Views: 0
The email I got from the US Mporium

Still not sold out on the US site, once over a limited release of 100 would’ve been sold out in an hour. I actually don’t have a problem with “limited” releases, or the price, as long as a bit of effort’s been put in. These arnt even tests, they were probably chucked on the press after the stock copies were done, just a lazy afterthought.
Imagine something really limited like 25 spatter vinyls of the LP, or 25 signed sleeves. Something with a bit of effort & which is genuinely limited.

Still not sold out on the US site, once over a limited release of 100 would’ve been sold out in an hour. I actually don’t have a problem with “limited” releases, or the price, as long as a bit of effort’s been put in. These arnt even tests, they were probably chucked on the press after the stock copies were done, just a lazy afterthought.
Imagine something really limited like 25 spatter vinyls of the LP, or 25 signed sleeves. Something with a bit of effort & which is genuinely limited.
Very well said. I have preordered one off the UK Mporium that being said, but would be nice to see some more effort put in

upload_2019-3-10_21-21-27.jpeg

David Bowie's Blackstar clear vinyl, 3 lithographs, proper, worth buying beautiful Limited edition, limited by order time, £45, expensive for different colour vinyl and card pictures, but infinitely better value and quality the tat we're discussing here.

That took a minute to sell out. Maybe the great divide between the UK and US. The UK bunch sold out way faster than the US. What does that say about the two countries and Morrissey?

That took a minute to sell out. Maybe the great divide between the UK and US. The UK bunch sold out way faster than the US. What does that say about the two countries and Morrissey?

They sold out quicker on the U.K. site simply because they listed there’s first, under the guise that 100 was the limit. Lots of Americans & overseas buyers prob ordered from the U.K. site.

They sold out quicker on the U.K. site simply because they listed there’s first, under the guise that 100 was the limit. Lots of Americans & overseas buyers prob ordered from the U.K. site.
It didn’t say there were only 100, just that 100 had been made available or similar

because it leaves the door open, to release another 100, and then another......

Back
Top Bottom