"California Son": 'Ultimate M Box' details - Morrissey Official FB (9 May, 2019)

Link resolves to:

"THIS BUNDLE IS AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMERS RESIDING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY.
UK/EUROPE STOCK WILL BECOME AVAILABLE SOON.

Bundle includes the following items:
  • Exclusive California Son Limited Edition Record Player
  • Exclusive California Son Celebratory Pin
  • California Son Album Vinyl
  • Wedding Bell Blues 7'' Vinyl
  • Exclusive Special Edition T-Shirt
THIS ITEM WILL SHIP MAY 29TH, 2019"

https://morrissey-california-son-ul...cts/morrissey-california-son-ultimate-box-set

$200 US only - Europe to follow.

Custom record player!?

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I don't have to buy that bundle (and I won't) but am I the only one getting sick over these countless attempts to rip people off? I miss the days when it was just a CD and vinyl option. Now its box sets, t shirt bundles, limited editions, stupid pins, mugs, pre-order, blah blah blah. Moz is becoming an expert at everything apart from focusing on the music. It's all so tiring.

To be fair, it's a different world and musicians can't make money off of their music any more when everyone is downloading it for free. If it were a Smiths record player, I'd consider it.

I reckon this is too right bloomin' onion top mental m8!!! I reckon this is soooo Southern California. I had all of that when I was a wee lad growing up in the same neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley as The California Son. The California Son is really going back to his roots now m8 inn n n nnn nn n n it c*** tit chipper curry.

It’s decently priced for what you get, but the album art is god awful- the image, font and colors. No thanks.

:confused:
I was quite surprised to find that Liam Lynch designed this.
Some of the comments on the album cover reveal thread are quite amusing.
Regards,
FWD.

All those things for $200 is not expensive at all (the last N.Y. concerts were more expensive than the box..)

My only problem is that a good vinyl player is by far more expensive (though I already have one)... And the cheap ones are not worthy, because it is better to save and get a decent Techniques turntable.

The Morrissey turntable... No sane person will use it to play records, so it doesn't seem to make much sense... Unless someone wants it exclusively as decoration (it looks cute).

As for the ones offended because it's not signed... Just buy it and Madasun can sign it later.

the intended target group of this marketing bundle are probably 5-year-olds. i guess they did their research.

Should come with a Blu-Ray of Uncleskinny losing at Mastermind

I prefer the clip of him honking like a seal and having a little sex wee when Morrissey sings 'This Charming Man' during the Radio 2 'YOR' sessions. He looks like an escapee from a freak show.

All those things for $200 is not expensive at all (the last N.Y. concerts were more expensive than the box..)

My only problem is that a good vinyl player is by far more expensive (though I already have one)... And the cheap ones are not worthy, because it is better to save and get a decent Techniques turntable.

The Morrissey turntable... No sane person will use it to play records, so it doesn't seem to make much sense... Unless someone wants it exclusively as decoration (it looks cute).

As for the ones offended because it's not signed... Just buy it and Madasun can sign it later.

I have bought many signed items from Madasun and can vouch for his integrity and honesty i have a lovely collection of signed items bought at a reasonable price courtesy of him (yes of course i did).

I have bought many signed items from Madasun and can vouch for his integrity and honesty i have a lovely collection of signed items bought at a reasonable price courtesy of him (yes of course i did).
He also knows Freddie Starr if anyone wants an autograph

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom