Call me

i love sam the sham

have I doubt
when I’m alone
love is a ring
the telephone

Well done Fake C, you just gave Ketamine Sun a new thread to spam with songs that she has no deep connection to but wants to be seen as someone who listens to and knows of them because she falsely believes (like a teenager) that someone's taste in music is a sign of their intelligence. You utter f*cking dipshit.

Well done Fake C, you just gave Ketamine Sun a new thread to spam with songs that she has no deep connection to but wants to be seen as someone who listens to and knows of them because she falsely believes (like a teenager) that someone's taste in music is a sign of their intelligence. You utter f*cking dipshit.
That is super insightful. Ketamine Sun posts some songs and you immediately understand her motivation for doing so!

But really I think that's more like what Rifke does when she chooses Klaus Nomi or that dude from Suede or Morrissey, and hopes it will make her interesting.
BTW, Boo, did you like my posts? Classic country, Kraftwerk, and a song I heard on AM radio in a store the other day.
I was hoping you'd think it was an eclectic mix. Did it work?
write back soon! <3

Back
Top Bottom