Cameras at Morrissey shows

I Am The Quarry

Are they allowed usually? Particularly hollywood bowl as i am crossing my fingers so i can fly from Arkansas to see him....also...one of you nice posters should hold my camera as I stage invade:)

I had one out in the open. Didn't use it but I had it. However, they did confiscate my bagel. It was from that morning ew. I wasn't overly excited about its presence anyway.

Cameras and cell phones should be banned from gigs in my opinion.

Much better to "record" it all in your memory than fiddle with teeny weeny buttons.

Last time I went they checked all the bags, but I hid the camera in my pants.
In the venue the security checked if someone was making pictures, but it was so crowded they couldn't take action.

I think it should always be allowed to make pictures. It's nice to have something that reminds you of it, if your brain lets you down.

Last time I went they checked all the bags, but I hid the camera in my pants.
In the venue the security checked if someone was making pictures, but it was so crowded they couldn't take action.

I think it should always be allowed to make pictures. It's nice to have something that reminds you of it, if your brain lets you down.

Hi Nina!!! :D

Just today I bought the perfect purse to sneak in a camera. I purchased it for this purpose alone. :D It has several zippered pockets all very nicely arranged and concealed. Although in New York they just quickly eyed our purses and didn't really give a hoot. There just wasn't the time for a thorough search.

Tags
camera camera shows morrissey pittsburgh show tour
Back
Top Bottom