Morrissey Central "CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TIME" (October 31, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date

0_otp3ou.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Image source: Jesse Tobias via Twitter.
Image labelled:
"My annual Dia De Los Muertos alter. 🖤"

Regards,
FWD.

It's too late trying to suck up to your old employer now, Jesse.
Moz has already given you the boot due to your previous posts about the great Coronavirus lie. Deal with it. :ahhh::whip:

Rubbish post by a rubbish “guitarist”. Moz’s mum doesn’t need another pervert lusting over her womanly charms post-death, Jesse Tobias.

I thought it was weird that Morrissey's mother's picture of her in a bikini was all over the internet after her passing. Then I thought, Moz got his exhibitionism from somewhere... his mother was probably proud of her body and liked showing it off just like him!

Alter -to change something. Isn't that what we all wish for at some point . Very correct spelling in this case. We honour those who have come before. It's only been a few months for Morrissey's mam and samhain is when the veil is thin and the dead are honoured.

It's too late trying to suck up to your old employer now, Jesse.
Moz has already given you the boot due to your previous posts about the great Coronavirus lie. Deal with it. :ahhh::whip:
He hasn't gone anywhere. Where did you hear that stupidity?

Moza drinks brandy Bas Armagnac Delord.

59db93909fd1e.jpg
I think it's part of the Día de los Muertos tradition to include the deceased person's favourite drink in the shrine and also to consume it during the festivities.

Perhaps Jesse's father (left picture) liked brandy?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom