Can you tell a racist joke & not be racist?

I said this before. You overestimate your ability to convince people. By not being convinced of whatever your point is here I have become the loser. I guess I am going to have to live with that.

I'm not trying to convince you. I'm saying what I think & giving reasons for it.

& if you think it's hilarious that two people agree with each other then that's your sense of humour. I'm sure The Comedy Store will be packed.

The premise is that the racist lives next to an Indian, right?
So the subversion is that the racist white isn't actually any more racist than the Indian, if at all, because the Indian believes the same thing, that having a white neighbor is preferable.
Are you a f***ing simple c*** or what?
So the guy from the gutter with a part-time job at Kmart and a chair on the street (which no one is allowed to sit on) (i.e. you) says to the other guy, at least you don't have to live next door to one.

🤒

Fake C is ready for stand up mop duty on aisle 6🥸
Strikes me he's the kind of guy like when you're out having a few beers, having a laugh, cracking a few quick one liners etc., and this dork has this puzzled look on his face, while everyone else is laughing their socks off...he says... o_O I just don't get it...what's the premise? how does this qualify as a joke? is there a logical connection anywhere? this isn't mentioned in my thesis on humor, why is that? :confused:
Instant drain, and death of a pleasant & fun evening. ⚱️💀⚰️ :hourglasssand::windchime:🎐🍃
Avoid this kmart thick c*** at all costs...don't even speak to him when he's cleaning the shit up on aisle 6.

Yiddish theatre & literature.

WTF?????? more ANTISEMITISM!! 🥸
bleak literature is yiddish theater and literature WTF?o_O
that Koran stuff you read out in the Mosque is honey to the ear?:mad:

are you Corbyn posting from Ibiza?:blushing:

Fake C high school thesis is Yoko Ono art and caterwauling.:blushing:

On tv. He was only on The Comedians, The Wheeltappers & Shunters Social Club & chat shows. He was a blue comedian & he refused to clean up.

His very bleak humour owes a lot to his Jewish roots, so I'm surprised you're so keen.

I only dislike the Jewish Elite who want to erase white history and fill the West with people they openly don't want in Israel, admitting these people would "bring high crime and destroy their culture" (their words).

Other than that, I take people as they come. And I especially love down to earth comedy like Manning and Roy Chubby Brown etc as it winds up do-gooding liberals. They tell us it's bad to hate anyone, yet they hate these comedians with a venom and brand them as "racist dinosaurs."

To me they're just scurrilously funny.

Last edited:
Whatever I am, I find Bernard Manning the king of comedy. Just like Mark E Smith.
Naturally: Manning was Jewish. Morrissey admitted to being a fan as I remember.

The Wheeltappers and Shunters Club is perhaps my favourite ever TV show. Along with The Dame Edna Experience.

Brings back fantastic childhood memories: Christmas revolved around his show, when I was a kid. My dad was obsessed.

I had to watch clips on YouTube - but he's a legend & he gave some of the best advice about humour - that it walks a tightrope over sordidness, bad taste and tragedy & that it's ok to sometimes fall off.

I had to watch clips on YouTube - but he's a legend & he gave some of the best advice about humour - that it walks a tightrope over sordidness, bad taste and tragedy & that it's ok to sometimes fall off.
That reminds me of a most memorable sketch: a man is hammering a carpet to flatten out an imperfection, and then his wife walks in and announces the budgie is missing. It made my dad’s Xmas in 1987, or something.

Back
Top Bottom