Celebrity Bowling is like Oxygen

• Thread starter Justin Playfair
  • Start date
J

Justin Playfair

Celebrity Bowling from 1975. In this bowling battle its Rory Calhoun & Frankie Avalon vs. Kate Jackson & Edward Albert. I love bowling. My friends & I go often, and we aren't too hot, but have fun. My Mom & StepDad bowled for years on a team called, "The Snow Jobs." :)

In this epic battle it's....

a young Rory Calhoun.png Avalon.jpg

Pics of a younger Rory Calhoun, and a younger & surfier Frankie Avalon.

vs.

Splendid Kate.jpg Edward Albert.jpg

Kate Jackson and Edward Albert

"Celebrity Bowling," 1975.

-The host of "Celebrity Bowling" is the esteemed Jed Allan. Mr. Allan played Don Craig on "Days of our Lives" for 14 seasons (1971-1985.)

Jed Allan.jpg

-Later, Mr. Allan entertained daytime television audiences for seven seasons (1986-1993) with his role as C.C. Capwell, Sr. on the NBC sudser, "Santa Barbara."

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow ! I never knew this existed. Kind of a odd way they do the bowling, only bowl one ball in their frame and then pick up the next person 's spare. At least i think that is who it goes ??? Wish they could bring this back ........ better than some of that reality TV crap that is out on the air waves now. Thanks for posting Justin

Wow ! I never knew this existed. Kind of a odd way they do the bowling, only bowl one ball in their frame and then pick up the next person 's spare. At least i think that is who it goes ??? Wish they could bring this back ........ better than some of that reality TV crap that is out on the air waves now. Thanks for posting Justin

You're welcome, Guernie. I never knew it existed either. Several weeks ago my Uncle was telling me about it. He started watching it on YouTube and got a kick out of it. It really is an odd way of doing bowling. Interestingly enough, they have sort of brought this back. There are several posts on YouTube featuring a bowling team called "Team Nerdist" that takes on other competitors. In one match they take on "Team Conan," which features Conan O'Brien, Andy Richter, & two other guys. I only watched the first minute of that and it looked like it was going to be entertaining. I'm not sure what the format is for the "Team Nerdist" bowling competitions. I'm not even sure if it's a television production or an internet production. Maybe Conan O'Brien is behind it. Hopefully, I'll find time to investigate all of this and post some "Team Nerdist" bowling competitions.

Please do . Bowling has always been a joy of mine . Team Conan ........ are you sure that isn't the nerdist team ?;)

Please do . Bowling has always been a joy of mine . Team Conan ........ are you sure that isn't the nerdist team ?;)

I'm not sure. Maybe Team Nerdist is related to Team Conan in some way. In the video I saw, it was Conan, Andy, and two friends vs. the four man Nerdist crew. There were other videos of Team Nerdist taking on other celebrity teams, including one led by David Schwimmer (of "Friends") of all people. I'll try posting some of these videos later today.

* This looks interesting. I haven't watched it yet. It's Team Nerdist vs. Team "Breaking Bad." This battle was on "Breaking Bad's" home turf in Albuquerque, the city that is the most difficult to spell. Walter White, Sr. and Jesse Pinkman put aside their differences to battle these bitches, Team Nerdist. I hope this is good.

Team Nerdist vs. Team "Breaking Bad." They do battle in Albuquerque.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom