Chicago, IL - Riot Fest - Thursday Preview Party (Sep. 16, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Never Had No One Ever / First Of The Gang To Die / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Lady Willpower / Knockabout World / You Have Killed Me / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Samuel Valdez, FWD & setlist.fm

(2 lines from "My Way" prior to How Soon Is Now?).

Last edited:
two hot dogs were thrown at him. i’m not sure if he saw. it happened during the last song, Jack The Ripper. rude.

overall, best morrissey show ever!

two hot dogs were thrown at him. i’m not sure if he saw. it happened during the last song, Jack The Ripper. rude.

What a waste of food, idiots.

Twitter was really depressing, then I was overjoyed to see him on a stage & now I'm knackered & have to crawl back to bed for a couple of hours.

It's an emotional rollercoaster with Moz.

Fuaa guys!!! that elegant looks Moz!!! I think he tanned!! And the hair is not so white, 62 years suffering from being cute !!!

Twitter was really depressing, then I was overjoyed to see him on a stage & now I'm knackered & have to crawl back to bed for a couple of hours.

It's an emotional rollercoaster with Moz.
Moz is therefore a generator of emotions!!! maybe he will appear in your dreams and tell you hello I am your Jack!!

Looks like a really nice way to end the 2021 shows. Here's to hoping that the new record is released early next year and in addition to Cruel World, there will be a proper tour.

Are you sure? From what I've read on other sites, Riot Fest had no meat sales today. Saw some pictures of vendors with signs that said "NO MEAT - Thxs Morrissey".

Just got back home from the show. I think it went really well. He definitely seemed to have more energy in the first half of the show. There was some sagging in energy around the middle, but perhaps it was the songs that were lending themselves, for him, to a little more introspection or something. Loved the inclusion of “The Loop”! Very happy to get a chance to hear “Never Had No One Ever”! I think a shoe was thrown as well, very close by me. No encore, which was disappointing, but he was I think sniffing something from a bottle towards the end. Perhaps he was feeling a little ill? Nasal spray?

God, that was really fun. He sounded great the entire night. The opening stretch of HSIN through The Loop had a really special aura to it. It felt "big" - bigger than a normal Moz show.

I did enjoy Joyce Manor (noted Morrissey fans) earlier in the day asking if people were excited to see Morrissey, only to get assaulted with boos in return. Oh well.

Great show.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom