Classic Pop: Sparks on Morrissey - "it's saddening, very disheartening"

In a new interview in Classic Pop, the Sparks are asked about Morrissey.
"We love so much of what he's done, to see his stance against humanity seems so contradictory. From his music we thought inclusion would be part of his views. When it comes to us versus them,
Morrissey seems to be on the side of them. It's very disheartening."

Scan posted by Famous when dead:

full

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
FatGayVegan is an idiot. He recently helped destroy the livelihoods of two people running a vegan donut business in Leeds by jumping into the Twitter pile-on accusing them of being ‘Nazis’. Truth is they were both Corbynite Labour supporters but the left have a permanent boner for exposing secret Nazis that don’t exist, so their lives and business had to be mercilessly driven into the ground by mob. So yeah, that’s that guy for you.
🤒
skinny loves that FatGayVegan twat.
both FatGayVegan and Skinny are mooroons. :lbf:

You don't know your ass from your elbow either.
Morrissey is a vile despicable racist.
He underlined it time and time again.
Grow up and deal with it.
He's a c***.

You don't have an argument so you're resorting to abuse.

It's not shameful at all. His decision to urge decent people (his fans) to vote for a political party that wants to protect the richest people in society by reducing their taxes; spend billions more on military aggression using money saved by no longer helping the world's poorest countries; deny the existence of a climate crisis and end all environmental taxation and; abolish inheritance tax to yet again favour the richest people in society, is absolutely sickening.
He's asked us to support this ghastly band of right-wing clowns. Instead of obeying his orders, we've simply stopped supporting him. We've voted with our feet. 25,000 sales of Low in High School, 6,000 sales of Dog on a Chain. If he retracts his shameful support for a party that wants to protect the most privileged and wealthy people in society, and turn the world into a more dangerous place with a huge increase in military expenditure, many of us (but probably not all) will happily start giving him our money again. The whole sorry episode is just heartbreaking - the new album is his best in years.

🤒

its that insane FGV:handpointup:skinnys idol.:straightface:

hes having a burrito attack:lbf:

No, I'd have to be on the dole to be able to do that. Do get it right: I'm insulting you, not patronising you.

🤒

i said you were patronizing 'peeps' FFS you dont seem to understand the queens english good:lbf:
this one on the dole- or to use PC loon talk doing PR work on the dumb cell phone. the other einstein on the 50 yr plan making a 'thesis' while pontificating in loonspeak.:rolleyes:
all to avoid a job.:lbf:

In a new interview in Classic Pop, the Sparks are asked about Morrissey.
"We love so much of what he's done, to see his stance against humanity seems so contradictory. From his music we thought inclusion would be part of his views. When it comes to us versus them,
Morrissey seems to be on the side of them. It's very disheartening."

Scan posted by Famous when dead:

full

Related item:
Lighten up Sparks. If you're so concerned about humanity, why don't you out the hordes of adrenochrome celebrities on both sides of the Atlantic and cancel them publicly. Probably because it won't help sell your albums, quite the opposite. Morrissey is an easy target for your virtue signalling . Time to change your plugs and your hair dye. Boring.

It’s not like they don’t know him or haven’t spent any time with him. I’m sure they have a reasonable idea of who Morrissey is - and people don’t change THAT drastically.

Truth is, at the end of the day, you know the difference between who your friends are and those who obviously can’t think for themselves. Slaves. f*** them.

"stance against humanity". Such absurd nonsense form has-beens with a novelty hit 40 years ago trying to get some new publicity

who is gonna invite Mozzie to a british music festival after wearing that racist badge?

nobody!

🤒

i said you were patronizing 'peeps' FFS you dont seem to understand the queens english good:lbf:
this one on the dole- or to use PC loon talk doing PR work on the dumb cell phone. the other einstein on the 50 yr plan making a 'thesis' while pontificating in loonspeak.:rolleyes:
all to avoid a job.:lbf:
Oh dear. I think you are in no position to criticise any one else's command of English after this massacre of my mother tongue. You don't so much write English as wrestle it to the ground and kneel on its neck.

who is gonna invite Mozzie to a british music festival after wearing that racist badge?

nobody!
Who says he'd want to play a UK festival? There's only 2 or 3 worth playing as most have poor lineups that seem to travel around the circuit with the same neddy fans causing havoc in the crowd.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom