Classic Pop: Sparks on Morrissey - "it's saddening, very disheartening"

In a new interview in Classic Pop, the Sparks are asked about Morrissey.
"We love so much of what he's done, to see his stance against humanity seems so contradictory. From his music we thought inclusion would be part of his views. When it comes to us versus them,
Morrissey seems to be on the side of them. It's very disheartening."

Scan posted by Famous when dead:

full

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are entitled to their opinion regardless of whether we agree or not. Moz has become afflicted with foot in mouth disease, there is no denying that. I tried listening to the new Sparks album and had to give up. I just found it to be insubstantial mush.

Who says he'd want to play a UK festival? There's only 2 or 3 worth playing as most have poor lineups that seem to travel around the circuit with the same neddy fans causing havoc in the crowd.

im sure that 80s dinosaurus festival in the US that he was booked on is much better

Who says he'd want to play a UK festival? There's only 2 or 3 worth playing as most have poor lineups that seem to travel around the circuit with the same neddy fans causing havoc in the crowd.

he is desperate to play. he wouldnt whine about Stormzy from his Los Angeles immigrant villa otherwise

"stance against humanity". Such absurd nonsense form has-beens with a novelty hit 40 years ago trying to get some new publicity
I’m not sure who your on about here , if it be sparks , they are certainly not a black lace outfit, hippopotamus, and A steady drip, drip drip have both went top 10 in the UK respectively

They are entitled to their opinion regardless of whether we agree or not. Moz has become afflicted with foot in mouth disease, there is no denying that. I tried listening to the new Sparks album and had to give up. I just found it to be insubstantial mush.
Insubstantial Mush is the title of Sparkz next single.

What the hell does "stance against humanity" mean?
I'm guessing they mean 'humanity' as in definition of 'the quality of being humane' (in regards to minorities, immigrants etc) rather than Morrissey having a stance against the collective entirety of human beings as a whole.

Sparks at least have integrity
Yeah so much integrity you'd badmouth a friend in a public interview. How'd you feel if you done the same to a friend of yours? Wouldn't make you feel so good I guess but then again people tend not to gossip about their pals.

🤒

Sparks album is mush.
i have a foot in my shoe!!!:lbf:
i have paint in my hair.:lbf:

all one line mooronic songs.:blushing:

I'm guessing they mean 'humanity' as in definition of 'the quality of being humane' (in regards to minorities, immigrants etc) rather than Morrissey having a stance against the collective entirety of human beings as a whole.
Personally I'd send them home. So what does that make me? Satan presumably.

🤒

Sparks album is mush.
i have a foot in my shoe!!!:lbf:
i have paint in my hair.:lbf:

all one line mooronic songs.:blushing:
Have you listened to sparks , please don’t f*** up my world, at all , if not then please listen to it now and come back to me with your honest opinion, please....

Yeah so much integrity you'd badmouth a friend in a public interview. How'd you feel if you done the same to a friend of yours? Wouldn't make you feel so good I guess but then again people tend not to gossip about their pals.
Do you know what badmouthing is? You guys are such pearl-clutchers when it comes to Morrissey.

I’m not going to read this thread, but I assume it’s nearly 10 pages now of the usual suspects saying how Sparks suck and that the world is overrun by wokeness or something because the Maels expressed a really mild and reasonable thought? Do I win something?

I'm not going to read this thread, but I assume it's nearly 10 pages now of the usual suspects saying Morrissey sucks and the world is overrun by neo-Nazis or something because the Maels have had the guts to call Morrissey out as a big racist. Do I win something?

I'm not going to read this thread, but I assume it's nearly 10 pages now of the usual suspects saying Morrissey sucks and the world is overrun by neo-Nazis or something because the Maels have had the guts to call Morrissey out as a big racist. Do I win something?
Damn, how can I compete with wit like this?

This just in: Morrissey shot a baby from point blank range

Nerak: Maybe the baby wanted to be shot, did anybody ever think to ask it?
From where I stand, I think the baby jumped in front of the bullet!
Did the baby leap in front of a flying bullet for morrissey ???

He needs to revoke their backstage passes to his Los Angeles forum concert in 1991, these clownz don’t deserve em!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom