Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

This from Toby Young's Free Speech organisation. The very man who said back last year there would be no second wave and the virus has gone. And yet again, Morrissey shows us all just how far he's fallen down the right-wing Youtube rabbit hole.

Either you follow the law or you don't. What is it about some people that they think they are exempt? Tough shit, This is serious. We all play our part.
Yes we all play our part and your part is cuck stooge.

This from Toby Young's Free Speech organisation. The very man who said back last year there would be no second wave and the virus has gone. And yet again, Morrissey shows us all just how far he's fallen down the right-wing Youtube rabbit hole.

Either you follow the law or you don't. What is it about some people that they think they are exempt? Tough shit, This is serious. We all play our part.
f*** off, you wanker. You play your part of being an asshole 365 days a year.

Say’s the biggest clown in history
Since in 9 monthz i met one person that had it and it was a bad flu. Me thinks its real but not that bad. I had stomach flu. Gvt is using it for control. My state dont take too kindly to control. Hence we are open. And all the ftards from CA are coming here.

We have to separate out the issues of dodgy Plod from the virus containment strategy. Some coppers are arseholes, who knew? But deliberately winding up the boys and girls in blue to 'make a statement' isn't really anything that needs defending. If she had just had chemo or has chronic fatigue then I'd expect more sensitivity but if she's just trolling the crisis (like uber-arse Morrissey) then she needs a few hours in the cell to calm down. You can ask the police "are you operating under your oath?" and most will understand you know your law but the current Covid restrictions are being rushed in and changed at a whim, so it's not surprising there's some confusion amongst the thin blue line. I had to attend an 'informal interview' at the local nick for dissing my MP online. Cop turned up at my gaff talking crap, so I told him to arrest me or jog on. A flurry of emails ensued and then a 'chat' where the numbskulls decided to decline my invitation that they interview me under caution. When I've finished with them, they will understand very, very clearly that the necessary virus inhibitions on our freedoms do NOT extend to silencing legitimate criticism of politicians online for the shameful handling of this pandemic and the lack of preparedness for it. Any more of that kind of thing and we're looking at misconduct in public office and misuse of public funds, sunshine...and yes, I was referred to 'Special Branch' as a potential Thomas Mair even though I invited the police to search my garage for weapons of mass destruction. It all reminded me a bit of 'Ganglord' and that other one from the 90s..."the policeman, he actually mocked me...", that one, can't remember the title but it was funny...ish, as a made-up bullshit "ooh!, look at me, I'm a Radical, so I am" yarn. 'Ganglord' is one of the songs that keeps us all hanging on in hope against hope, in my not so humble opinion. Morrissey: stop texting me, mt8. I am hardly likely to respond, am I? FFS...when I find out what clown at Universal gave you one of my guarded cell phone #'s....there'll be blood on the carpet on Bond Street, I can tell ye...

What utter, utter waffle you you post on here. Why do you think your posts are relevant, or even worthwhile... There is no point to all this disjointed drivel what so ever..

Do you just open a dictionary and then point at words, then post your lunatic rants into a couple of paragraphs...

You are mean because inside your tiny.
So tiny you cannot hold up the weight of your own body.
You must inflate your ego just to fill the skin, you float around like a helium balloon
Blown up and bloated and gassy and empty....

Little people need to belittle.

Another nail in the coffin of Morrissey. At this point, instead of him offing himself, I’d rather see someone take him out while on stage. What a spectacle that would be! Of course, a car accident would suffice as well. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hadn't heard of him until he started tagging everyone in theatre into his twitter drama. He was unhinged, so I ended up muting the conversations. I didn't know he'd rebranded himself as a 'voice of reason'.

It sounds like he's struggled in his career & gone off the deep end.

Also seems to have hit the botox and antidepressants.

Please see my previous message to you. It is quite long. I explain to you that Twitter and YouTube are both regulated. I don't to know what other platforms Alex Belfield might be on such as these "blogs and vlogs" you mention.

Why do you dislike someone you don't know personally? Alex Belfield is friends with Jim Davidson and some other celebrities.

We all need to make a living and Alex Belfield isn't doing anything illegal. Alex Belfield knows the law very well he was taught law when he worked for the BBC. He also has lawyers that support him. If some of his followers on YouTube want to give him money that is up to them he doesn't force anyone to give him money and YouTube pay him some money I think because of the adverts on his channel. I'm guessing that his followers that give him money can afford to do so.

Get ya Hi Viz jacket on and trudge up on those moors. You were born for today’s world. X

We have to separate out the issues of dodgy Plod from the virus containment strategy. Some coppers are arseholes, who knew? But deliberately winding up the boys and girls in blue to 'make a statement' isn't really anything that needs defending. If she had just had chemo or has chronic fatigue then I'd expect more sensitivity but if she's just trolling the crisis (like uber-arse Morrissey) then she needs a few hours in the cell to calm down. You can ask the police "are you operating under your oath?" and most will understand you know your law but the current Covid restrictions are being rushed in and changed at a whim, so it's not surprising there's some confusion amongst the thin blue line. I had to attend an 'informal interview' at the local nick for dissing my MP online. Cop turned up at my gaff talking crap, so I told him to arrest me or jog on. A flurry of emails ensued and then a 'chat' where the numbskulls decided to decline my invitation that they interview me under caution. When I've finished with them, they will understand very, very clearly that the necessary virus inhibitions on our freedoms do NOT extend to silencing legitimate criticism of politicians online for the shameful handling of this pandemic and the lack of preparedness for it. Any more of that kind of thing and we're looking at misconduct in public office and misuse of public funds, sunshine...and yes, I was referred to 'Special Branch' as a potential Thomas Mair even though I invited the police to search my garage for weapons of mass destruction. It all reminded me a bit of 'Ganglord' and that other one from the 90s..."the policeman, he actually mocked me...", that one, can't remember the title but it was funny...ish, as a made-up bullshit "ooh!, look at me, I'm a Radical, so I am" yarn. 'Ganglord' is one of the songs that keeps us all hanging on in hope against hope, in my not so humble opinion. Morrissey: stop texting me, mt8. I am hardly likely to respond, am I? FFS...when I find out what clown at Universal gave you one of my guarded cell phone #'s....there'll be blood on the carpet on Bond Street, I can tell ye...

Oh Jaysus! Not this sexually frustrated sixth-former waffle again? Can somebody please précis this down to one sentence? I've got to bath the kids.

Oh Jaysus! Not this sexually frustrated sixth-former waffle again? Can somebody please précis this down to one sentence? I've got to bath the kids.
“Morrissey is wrong, which isn’t to say I’m a nark”.

What utter, utter waffle you you post on here. Why do you think your posts are relevant, or even worthwhile... There is no point to all this disjointed drivel what so ever..

Do you just open a dictionary and then point at words, then post your lunatic rants into a couple of paragraphs...

You are mean because inside your tiny.
So tiny you cannot hold up the weight of your own body.
You must inflate your ego just to fill the skin, you float around like a helium balloon
Blown up and bloated and gassy and empty....

Little people need to belittle.
...says the tiny mop-up attendant of miniature town.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom