Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

This isn't true though, is it? The law has been selectively applied from the beginning and the criteria are the same as for any other interaction with The Fuzz.
Is the policeman in a good mood?
Does he know the law?
Are you white?
Are you working class?

And the law itself is so wishy-washy. Just look at the last week where parents who aren't keyworkers decided that they were and the schools could do naff all about it.
We have to separate out the issues of dodgy Plod from the virus containment strategy. Some coppers are arseholes, who knew? But deliberately winding up the boys and girls in blue to 'make a statement' isn't really anything that needs defending. If she had just had chemo or has chronic fatigue then I'd expect more sensitivity but if she's just trolling the crisis (like uber-arse Morrissey) then she needs a few hours in the cell to calm down. You can ask the police "are you operating under your oath?" and most will understand you know your law but the current Covid restrictions are being rushed in and changed at a whim, so it's not surprising there's some confusion amongst the thin blue line. I had to attend an 'informal interview' at the local nick for dissing my MP online. Cop turned up at my gaff talking crap, so I told him to arrest me or jog on. A flurry of emails ensued and then a 'chat' where the numbskulls decided to decline my invitation that they interview me under caution. When I've finished with them, they will understand very, very clearly that the necessary virus inhibitions on our freedoms do NOT extend to silencing legitimate criticism of politicians online for the shameful handling of this pandemic and the lack of preparedness for it. Any more of that kind of thing and we're looking at misconduct in public office and misuse of public funds, sunshine...and yes, I was referred to 'Special Branch' as a potential Thomas Mair even though I invited the police to search my garage for weapons of mass destruction. It all reminded me a bit of 'Ganglord' and that other one from the 90s..."the policeman, he actually mocked me...", that one, can't remember the title but it was funny...ish, as a made-up bullshit "ooh!, look at me, I'm a Radical, so I am" yarn. 'Ganglord' is one of the songs that keeps us all hanging on in hope against hope, in my not so humble opinion. Morrissey: stop texting me, mt8. I am hardly likely to respond, am I? FFS...when I find out what clown at Universal gave you one of my guarded cell phone #'s....there'll be blood on the carpet on Bond Street, I can tell ye...

people think an hours daily exercise can be taken in a natioal park an hour away,it should be a walk round the block,my daughter was covid positive on new years day and she is a fit and healthy 27 year old and it floored her,this is real and unless we all chip in then this aint going anywhere.
I’m sorry to here about your daughter gordy.
I hope she make a swift and full recovery.
It must have been very scary for all concerned.

Why are you saying these cruel things about Morrissey? I thought you were a 'fan'? So sad when people come here just to try to bring alabaster crashing down. Stop trying to make Morrissey's career-car-crash happen. It's NOT going to happen!

Aye, that Morrissey, does nothing but tag people into his theatre drama. You should have heard what he said about Elaine Paige.

people think an hours daily exercise can be taken in a natioal park an hour away,it should be a walk round the block,my daughter was covid positive on new years day and she is a fit and healthy 27 year old and it floored her,this is real and unless we all chip in then this aint going anywhere.

If you're going by car to a national park half an hour away, surely you'll be coming into contact with less people than actually going for a walk round the block?:unsure:

This from Toby Young's Free Speech organisation. The very man who said back last year there would be no second wave and the virus has gone. And yet again, Morrissey shows us all just how far he's fallen down the right-wing Youtube rabbit hole.

Either you follow the law or you don't. What is it about some people that they think they are exempt? Tough shit, This is serious. We all play our part.

Oh we knew this twat would chip in.

This from Toby Young's Free Speech organisation. The very man who said back last year there would be no second wave and the virus has gone. And yet again, Morrissey shows us all just how far he's fallen down the right-wing Youtube rabbit hole.

Either you follow the law or you don't. What is it about some people that they think they are exempt? Tough shit, This is serious. We all play our part.

'Either you follow the law or you don't.'
In every dictatorship the government acts 'legally'. Whether it was apartheid in South Africa or the Nuremberg Laws in Germany. Some laws are worth fighting against. If you really are on the left you should understand that.

It would be nice if Morrissey could take a break from watching right wing conspiracy videos to say a few words about David Bowie, particularly since his latest single profits off him.

Must be Hell living in the UK right now. And in the US for that matter.

This woman has broken no laws,their are covid guidance rules but not laws.The Police are there to enforce laws not rules.

It would be nice if Morrissey could take a break from watching right wing conspiracy videos to say a few words about David Bowie, particularly since his latest single profits off him.
Yes, I can imagine Morrissey sitting on his bedroom floor counting all the profit from the 73 singles sold..

HE must be quids in, about £8.36
In total I’d say😂😂😂

The only time Morrissey made a comment on any of the videos posted on Central he said he'd been shown them.

And the only thing he's said he watches on YouTube are music videos & vintage interviews.

I believe that it is not illegal to not give your name and address to a Police officer,if I am wrong please correct me.
Correct. We don't have to carry ID on us either.
Simply ask them "are you arresting me?" and if not, walk away

This woman has broken no laws,their are covid guidance rules but not laws.The Police are there to enforce laws not rules.

There is indeed legislation and associated regulations which if you break you can be fined for and ultimately imprisoned.

I believe that it is not illegal to not give your name and address to a Police officer,if I am wrong please correct me.

Yeah, it's not illegal. It must be their interpretation of the new rules.

Still think lockdowns are about covid?
We are 100% open because business owners threatened the governor at day one. You all need to band together.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom