Morrissey Central COMPULSIVE FOOTNOTES (Sep. 8, 2020)

full

Rosalie Crutchley (above) who played the part of the startling Mrs. Dudley in the magnificent 1963 version of ‘The Haunting’ (MGM), also played the part of the housekeeper in the 1980s version of ‘The Norwood Builder’, a television Sherlock Holmes drama shot entirely at Beechmount, starring Jeremy Brett

Julie Harris, who appeared in the East Of Eden clip posted on Central September 5, also starred in The Haunting, so maybe he's starting the spooky season early this year...?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a stretch. In fact it's a stretccchhhh but.... I posted a comment on the 'Julie Harris hand in glove' thread to say she also starred in The Haunting. I included a photo of Julie staring at her hand, which was not in a glove. I thought my post was funny. I often amuse myself.

Am I an egotistical maniac for thinking (hoping) that Moz or someone in his camp peruses Moz Solo?
Well you're a bit of a tool anyway

Cadburys IS the best chocolate in my world. Having lived in Oz and US, nothing compares to it but maybe it's just cos I grew up with it. I love a chunky Dairy Milk bar.
Nooooo! It's all sugar and goo and not enough chocolateyness. These days I only eat 85% cocoa because of health (M&S scores pretty high there. Also Lindt). But if I was forced, kicking and screaming, to choose a milky, sugary one it would probably be Galaxy. Or those little chocolate balls Lindt make :yum:

1599597520566.png

Nooooo! It's all sugar and goo and not enough chocolateyness. These days I only eat 85% cocoa because of health (M&S scores pretty high there. Also Lindt). But if I was forced, kicking and screaming, to choose a milky, sugary one it would probably be Galaxy. Or those little chocolate balls Lindt make :yum:

View attachment 58898
Facts. Lindor rulez.

Galaxy all the way now for me.

But that's cos í am sexy and low-lit...

I love Lindor but could only eat 2 or 3 before feeling sick. I could eat Cadburys (Irish, that is) until I died of a heart attack.
What's the difference between Irish Cadbury's and English Cadbury's? Is it like Guinness, where you have some sort of secret recipe for making it taste like an entirely different (and 100% nicer) product?

Galaxy all the way now for me.

But that's cos í am sexy and low-lit...

Yeah, those women lounging on their sofas at night never get fat and spotty, do they? It's the same with the ones (fellating) oops! eating Magnums. Highly suspicious.

Yeah, those women lounging on their sofas at night never get fat and spotty, do they? It's the same with the ones (fellating) oops! eating Magnums. Highly suspicious.

í used to enjoy a Cadbury's Flake, being all sexy and that. But, í promise you, there is no sexy way to consume a Fake. They get everywhere. Especially in a Summer poppy field.

í used to enjoy a Cadbury's Flake, being all sexy and that. But, í promise you, there is no sexy way to consume a Fake. They get everywhere. Especially in a Summer poppy field.

I know! And what was it with those fields of flowers? There was a sunflower one as well. And wearing a white dress! Ha! She would never have got the stains out of that in her gypsy caravan.

I know! And what was it with those fields of flowers? There was a sunflower one as well. And wearing a white dress! Ha! She would never have got the stains out of that in her gypsy caravan.

The only place a Flake belongs is shoved in a Mr Whippy.

Try 'eating' that like the Magnum ladies down your local icey van. Or rather best not. {Court case still pending...}

Jeremy Brett went through personal hell at the time the series of 41 episodes were filmed. You can see the pain in his eyes and face. He invested so much into the role that he dreamt and later nightmared about Holmes, referring to the character as "HIM". He said "Holmes has become the dark side of the moon for me".

Brett's wife claims he left her for a man. His partner Gary Bond died one month after Brett died. Jeremy was on lithium (for bipolar disorder) which affected his appearance and behaviour later in the series.

I think Moz's next album should be called 'HIM' and feature the striking Jeremy Brett on the cover. Oh wait it's Ringleader Of The Tormentors!

220px-Jeremy_Brett_as_Sherlock_Holmes.jpg

How about this one:
latest

Jeremy Brett just was Sherlock Holmes. He inhabited the role. A wonderful actor.
There's an interesting story of how Conan Doyle had dinner with Oscar Wilde that led to the development of both Sherlock Holmes and Dorian Gray. Told by Stephen Fry:

I love Lindor but could only eat 2 or 3 before feeling sick. I could eat Cadburys (Irish, that is) until I died of a heart attack.
I can't stomach too much sweet stuff so I'm perfectly happy with 2-3 Lindor.

Oh and I love Cadbury's Giant Buttons!

Cadburys IS the best chocolate in my world. Having lived in Oz and US, nothing compares to it but maybe it's just cos I grew up with it. I love a chunky Dairy Milk bar.

Watson!
I mean Acton! I'm asking you with as much patience as Sherlock would have: have you ever tried eating chocolate in countries in which English is not an official language?
What do you think Moriarty and Holmes have a mortal fight over, in Switzerland?
The last Finger? ( oh dear. That sounded a bit naughty.)

What's the difference between Irish Cadbury's and English Cadbury's? Is it like Guinness, where you have some sort of secret recipe for making it taste like an entirely different (and 100% nicer) product?

Well, no, I think it's just the accent, really.

I reckon I know foreigners aren't very smart, but you foreign people can't be this dumb and delusional. Are you just let out from your padded room 15 minutes a day for "internet time"? This Beachmouth house was a house the California Son had to put as a phantom address on the court documents when he sued the shitty smiths because he sued foreigners well 2/3 are confirmed foreigners, in a foreign country Brittin. I reckon I am starting to think the Oregon Son John Maher was really born in Portland. THE CALIFORNIA SON NEVER LIVED THERE AND NEITHER DID THE CALIFORNIA MOM. It's a house he did a photo shoot at once and the social media team at the Reseda office thought of the idea of contacting Airbnb and using it as the flower house for the California Mom so all you psychopaths would not converge on Moz Angeles at her real house in Calabasas. You people are so lost booger off fark arse chipper curry c*** tit twat inn nn nnn nn n n it.

I know, he sounds like a wonderful man, doesn't he.

...He could sing, he was a "Loveboat" guest star (I have to see that!), he was heir to the Cadbury family (not the best choc in the world, but nothing to sneeze at in case of famine), ...

Too much for one man, really.

AND looks like he didn't even have an entourage of slow wits to balance things out!!
... No wonder he didn't last. :(
Like Morrissey, he pissed all over the people who tried to help him. He surrounded himself with sycophants and rotten fruit mongers.

He also had to re-release cheap versions of his “period stuff”, after losing the plot.

These are sad times for the sad. ...but there are always a few who’ll drop an earnest shilling, on a wasted seed-monger - who pretends to be all about purism and goodness, whilst flogging you.

It really is about the folks who buy into it though, is t it?

View attachment 58898
Peppermint knows. There’s no life in Cadbury or Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom