Criminally Vulgar

Rogue Traders
I liked the part where ordinaryboy86 threatened legal action against anyone slandering him for stealing from this guy, before openly and happily admitting to stealing from this guy.

I liked the part where ordinaryboy86 threatened legal action against anyone slandering him for stealing from this guy, before openly and happily admitting to stealing from this guy.

Take no notice of him. He is an angry, deluded little man. And a coward. And basically, another Dross Norman. If not worse.

You sound hurt baby, you’ve been sulking for 6 years? Waiting to get this off your chest? Btw have no clue who you are, be a brave solider, come to my inbox and tell me your name and refresh my memory.

I’d love to address all these comments I just don’t care enough, Roger, sorry, I got it wrong, that’s all I’ll say

As for anyone talking shit and using this as an opportunity to make up stories, get f***ed you sad bastards.

Oh and my eBay is no longer registered is it? Check again, sad twats I sell privately, I barely use eBay, I slept on it and forgot about outstanding fees, that’s why it went off for a minute, did I have your little minds whirring like you’s have uncovered some mass conspiracy, I f***ed Roger over and it was a bad call, and when I realised I paid for the item.

Now what. Mr Hull vs Arsenal has got more breaking new, shut up you little pussy, either be specific or shut up. I once allegedly cancelled an auction in 2014? Big f***in deal that I can’t even remember,
🤒
OrdinaryCriminal, I notice you ve gone private on ebay adjusting your cat burgler-like methods for to rob the simple minded and unsuspecting collector.:mad:
this new 'private ebay structure' promises to be like a spider web of crime from which the innocent will be unable to escape.:blushing:
are you going to be drunk and mixed race on there?😡

🤒
OrdinaryCriminal, I notice you ve gone private on ebay adjusting your cat burgler-like methods for to rob the simple minded and unsuspecting collector.:mad:
this new 'private ebay structure' promises to be like a spider web of crime from which the innocent will be unable to escape.:blushing:
are you going to be drunk and mixed race on there?😡

Does he have a ‘new’ Seller ID on eBay, if so What is it so people can be aware that it’s him? Thank you

Take no notice of him. He is an angry, deluded little man. And a coward. And basically, another Dross Norman. If not worse.
Be fair, have bought some decent signed stuff off RN over the years.

:rolleyes:
WTF? are you drunk?
Ordinarycriminal is a moz hater commie like you FFS:crazy:

Be aware about joining FB smiths/moz collector sites. I went through the back door of one because it is private and need to be approved to join. I sniffed a round and low and behold was the FB owner of the site under an assumed name, with all of #ordinarycriminals credentials. I forgot the name of it but will report back after I get home and sneak back in.. Just wanted to caution you all...
Roky

Be aware about joining FB smiths/moz collector sites. I went through the back door of one because it is private and need to be approved to join. I sniffed a round and low and behold was the FB owner of the site under an assumed name, with all of #ordinarycriminals credentials. I forgot the name of it but will report back after I get home and sneak back in.. Just wanted to caution you all...
Roky

🤒

nice touch by OrdinaryCriminal, you have to be approved if you want to get robbed by him.:lbf:

🤒

nice touch by OrdinaryCriminal, you have to be approved if you want to get robbed by him.:lbf:
What a real piece of shit that guy is. I knew he was cocky when he crawled out of the sewer and started trying to man handle the collectors corner.. Excuse my language but he needs to have his fat harry wife pull her droopers down, bend over and with his face nestled to her harry muff and blow a vaganal blood fart all over his glasses and face... I would like.to see that...
What to you think about that Richard? You little crook.... Hahahaha

Last edited:
Can someone give me a 3 sentence tl;dr version?

Can someone give me a 3 sentence tl;dr version?
Ordinaryboy86 bought a signed album from instant karma and pretended not to receive it so he would have an excuse to reverse the PayPal charges. Instant karma posted about it here, and ordinaryboy86 said instant karma had tried to rip him off on a previous occasion and he was just getting even. Eventually ordinaryboy86 returned the money to instant karma, finally.

Ordinaryboy86 bought a signed album from instant karma and pretended not to receive it so he would have an excuse to reverse the PayPal charges. Instant karma posted about it here, and ordinaryboy86 said instant karma had tried to rip him off on a previous occasion and he was just getting even. Eventually ordinaryboy86 returned the money to instant karma, finally.

lol, what a dick.

Send me his name and address etc and I can prob, get some people to pay him a visit.

You should be able to send all your evidence to your credit card company or Paypal and get your money back
This guy is brain dead. imagine ripping someone off and putting in online.

Just saw, its all been sorted, no need to get all Edward Woodward

Back
Top Bottom