Daisy duke knot at Birmingham - for Suzanne

i don't get it. he must be running out of room to tuck in his shirt thanks to his pizza and gelato diet and thinks it looks slobby to go out tails untucked.

but it looks like you got the same view of Boz that i did.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43081043@N00/150300673/in/set-72057594140832673/

that was fun. Boz approaching the front of the stage at odd times and then retreating.

Last edited:
no, i'm sorry! that was Austin.

Funny how he happens to be wearing the exact same outfit.

and that wasn't an inventive camera flair. that was me trying to hurry up and take the goddamn picture.

Suzanne said:
and that wasn't an inventive camera flair. that was me trying to hurry up and take the goddamn picture.

Wisecrack retort, as usual! Was expecting a good one...

Yeah, I was very baffled by those two pictures because Boz's shirt appeared to be identical in both, so it seemed they were both from Birmingham. But short of you teleporting over to England for that gig, I wasn't sure how you got your picture! (Knew you were in TX and didn't seem to be following HIM around for the U.K. shows, based on some of your other comments)

So, I'm glad you clarified that point.

(BTW, hope you saw those weren't really my photos; I gave credit where credit was due: to theyoungestandmostloved. I just saw them from a link in one of the threads around here and couldn't resist resurrecting that Daisy Duke knot discussion! Sadly, I am thousands of miles away from Birmingham, Eng., but only about 160 miles away from Birmingham, AL, U.S. - definitely the wrong one right now :( )

aha! you were trying to lead me on and pretend that you were one of those british people!

no, i'm not in the UK. You can't really top getting to see both a live interview and be in the front row of the show in your hometown. whenever he goes on tour, i usually end up driving myself nuts trying to see him...and i think i've already done my round for this tour. i'm good, thanks.

i have relatives in Alabama. They think it's so wonderful that my uncle is probably going to take a job right on the Louisiana coast.

Well, here is the best one yet! [Roskilde Festival, June 30 '06]
(courtesy of Hepziah's post in the Frink thread)

Still far from halter top but at least closer...

Edit: Oh, and lots of attention paid to the knot on the main board Roskilde gig commentary!

Last edited:
Are.

Those.

Sweat Pants?!?!?!?!?!?!???????????

Bwhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahha

Knot in the, half shirt, on a big old belly and sweatpants??????

Ha!

f***ing hilarious!

That is great!

no one in particular said:
Well, here is the best one yet! [Roskilde Festival, June 30 '06]
(courtesy of Hepziah's post in the Frink thread)

Still far from halter top but at least closer...

Edit: Oh, and lots of attention paid to the knot on the main board Roskilde gig commentary!

does that picture REALLY belong in the frink thread? if someone started up a "photographic evidence that morrissey is a goober" thread, it might be the lead post.

Giant said:
Are.

Those.

Sweat Pants?!?!?!?!?!?!???????????

Bwhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahha

Knot in the, half shirt, on a big old belly and sweatpants??????

Ha!

f***ing hilarious!

That is great!

I hate to say it but sometimes the man doesnt know when to end a joke:

priest outfit
belly knot
cardigans

The knot is just tacky and lame beyond time one, if not including.

Sorry, I love the guy but hes killing me with the knot...

zom

ps I might just be cranky.

Back
Top Bottom