Daniel Craig

l_9e232b5a38d54c538ca8694dda4ca9d3.jpg

Does anyone know what those sunglasses were he wore in the villa scene? Sleek.

Danny Boy is No.2, apparently...

Aussie hunk Hugh Jackman is voted Sexiest Man Alive... as 007 Daniel Craig follows close behind
Last updated at 8:57 PM on 19th November 2008

He leaves women stammering 'Oh... my... God'. He can sing, dance, and wield a weapon, and at 6ft 2in with bulging biceps and a rippling stomach, Hugh Jackman has been crowned Sexiest Man Alive for 2008.
The 40-year-old Australian actor beat James Bond star Daniel Craig to the top spot, although the British heart-throb came in a respectable second place.

Jackman eclipsed Brad Pitt, Zac Efron and Daniel Craig to the number one spot on a list by People magazine that also includes a bumper crop of British stars.

He is joined by Simon Cowell, race-car drive Lewis Hamilton, football star David Beckham and TV chef Gordon Ramsay.
But for his wife Deborra-Lee Furness, Jackman's new title is no surprise.
He told People: 'God bless her, she said: "I could've told them that years ago".
'And then she said: "Obviously, Brad wasn't available this year".

'And I said: "That was a joke, right?" '

Jackman - who stars in the new epic movie Australia with actress Nicole Kidman - says he has frequently heard rumours about himself being gay.
'When I played [flamboyant Australian entertainer] Peter Allen on Broadway in The Boy from Oz, Deb saw the show about 50 times.
'She said the most infuriating times would be in the bathroom because all she'd hear is: "Is he or isn't he gay?" "I don't know, he's married".
'"Oh, who cares? I'm sure he's gay" And she used to call out from the stall: "He's not gay. I'm telling you he's not".
'And there would be silence until someone said: "I think that's his wife".'
Behind closed doors, Jackman says that role-play keeps the passion alive in his marriage.
'She loves the idea of me coming home in costume because it makes her feel like she's having an affair in a good way.
'When we met, I was cast as a prisoner with tattoos and she'd say: "Don't take your tattoos off tonight" and I'd be like: "All right".
'But what works best with her is the stockbroker look.'

The actor also confesses to giving one of his child's nannies a surprise when she saw him walking around nude.
'I didn't wear anything to bed until my daughter was born and we had a night nanny because I was working.
'I walked out stark naked, and she was reading a book. Now I like boxer briefs.'
To keep healthy Jackman meditates for 30 minutes twice a day and eats every three hours.
He also avoids sugar and tries to keep his diet low in carbohydrates.

'There's really no sugar. I eat every three hours, that's the key.
'You've got to have something in your stomach before you train, so sometimes I wake up at 5am, have a bit of cereal and then work out.'
Jackman also moisturises one a day, but now keeps his stubble because 'every photographer wants it'.

The father of two says he is happiest when he is with his family, which includes his daughter Ava, three, and son Oscar, eight.

Still, he is not perfect, saying: 'I'm on my fourth wedding ring because I've lost three.
'This one is gold and says: "Always. Throughout time, Amore".
'Both Deb and I believe you come together for a reason, to be stronger as a team.'
People's sexiest man alive also wears Bvlgari cologne and another scent called Timbuktu that's made in France.
He drives a Mercedes and listens to every type of music from the Police to Rufus Wainwright.
The annual list has experienced a British invasion including celebrities such as Simon Cowell, actor Daniel Day-Lewis and singer Sting.

Football player David Beckham and 007-actor Daniel Craig also represent the UK.
They are joined by actors Gerard Butler and Christian Bale, singer Seal, Twilight star Robert Pattinson, Jonny Lee Miller, adventurer Bear Gryllis, chef Gordon Ramsay, race car driver Lewis Hamilton and royal Prince Harry.
Other sexy men of the list include Hollywood staples such as Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Matthew McConaughey, male model Tyrese and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's husband Todd Palin.
Veteran boy band New Kids on the Block also made an appearance in the year they went on a reunion tour.

Tags
betterthandrdj stretch armstrong
Back
Top Bottom