David Amess statement

T. H. Auden

I know Morrissey isn't really a fan of politicians, mostly, but with this, after all that Amess did for animal welfare, a little attention would be apt and I think we're all waiting for Morrissey's thoughts on this tragic killing. Especially if the killer is an islamic extremist, something that we know Morrissey has warned about before (but some people don't like him for speaking the truth, and would rather conveniently label him as 'racist' or something like that. At least Morrissey hasn't stabbed someone). We'll see what happens, we'll see.

I know Morrissey isn't really a fan of politicians, mostly, but with this, after all that Amess did for animal welfare, a little attention would be apt and I think we're all waiting for Morrissey's thoughts on this tragic killing. Especially if the killer is an islamic extremist, something that we know Morrissey has warned about before (but some people don't like him for speaking the truth, and would rather conveniently label him as 'racist' or something like that. At least Morrissey hasn't stabbed someone). We'll see what happens, we'll see.
f*** off. Straight out of the blocks, having a go at the ethnics on the back of a murder.

f*** you.

Hoffman will be crawling out of his coffin very soon. And he will be here all night, mark my words

RIP David Amess

Is the killer an Islamic extremist? Do we know? I don’t think it would matter to Sir David who stole his life away from him, though.

Absolutely gruesome, this.

He hasn't warned about it.

He thought the authorities weren't doing enough.

He always thinks that.

“I think we’re all waiting for Morrissey’s thoughts on this tragic killing”??
I think you’re wrong.

He shouldn't say anything, people like a safe target for uncomfortable emotions.

Poor Angela Rayner is getting a kicking & she would never want a fellow MP murdered.

Great MP, killed at the hands of a Somalian

'My view was, how would anyone be remotely surprised? It's an obvious retaliation against Blair's intentions. And you can't refer to these things as being terrorist attacks and yet assume that the actions of Blair and Bush are not terrorism. They're worse than terrorism, they're the actions of egotistical monsters'. (Morrissey, 2006)

'Donald Thump, probably America’s next president, reacts to the Orlando massacre by explaining how, if the people within the club were themselves armed with guns, then there would have been fewer casualties. This, of course, is his way of avoiding any words of support to the Orlando gay community (it is their own fault for going into a nightclub without hand grenades). Donald Thump would therefore probably claim that the massacred children of Sandy Hook would still be alive today if only they’d had the common sense to carry sawn-off shotguns to school. The Thump response to Orlando is therefore anti-gay and pro gun possession … It’s all going so well for America'! (Morrissey, 2016)

'I despise racism. I despise fascism.
I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me...
Violence is not the way forward. There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place'.
(Morrissey, 2018, the bits from Central they leave out).

So - usual anguish about authority, not dire warnings about the extremists.

Plus he's got flack for wishing death on Thatcher, Bush & Trump. So - maybe lie low.

Great MP, killed at the hands of a Somalian
Would it be less tragic if he was a pasty white lad from, say, Bracknell? Do you think Sir David and his loved ones gives a shit? His life was cut short and their lives are destroyed. It would be the same no matter the killer.

Free speech. That which was denied to Sir David by those who are intolerant. This is where intolerance gets you.

The religion of peace.

why was he stabbed? what did he stand for? this sounds awful.

Back
Top Bottom