Morrissey Central "DENISE JOHNSON" (March 1, 2021)

DENISE JOHNSON

unnamed.jpg

As covered here last July & October.
FWD.

Related item:

I never even as a teenager wrote comments or been on a site or fan group, it is the 1st time that follow an artist.
What i'm saying is that in a video uploaded by the Morrissey channel someone answers the comments of the fans , hi calls himself @Morrissey and even has the photo that M has on his channel, then i ask them if this is possible and because they don 't report it .
In my opinionit is serious it is a scam and those who run the M channel should delate that.
There was a girl who answered believing that it was Morrissey.Those of us who know Morri know that he does not answer anything ,because he cannot get off the pedestal, which does not seem right to me.
He thanks J Bieber.. but he is not able to answer a comment to a fan on you tube....
I believe that an artist is a talented human being and can have communication with his fans that makes him really great.Being locked in a bubble means indifference and self- centeredness ,the dark side of the artist
Being close to the fans makes him really Big
To the insubstantial of J Bieber he thanks him ,he turns his face to us ,he ignores us .
And the interview that he Promesid?

I don't think he can work social media since he's always asking people to post things.

If it's something he's said, it'll have his name & a date... otherwise it seems to be SER or his manager.

Or maybe even Valerie Pearson, International Woman of Mystery... ?

¿De verdad crees que estar cerca significa responder comentarios en youtube? lo más cerca que podríamos estar de él es verlo cantarnos en persona y llamar su atención cuando tenemos suerte. eso es todo lo que necesitamos todo lo demás no significa nada
Telling Moz how much you admire him and for him to answer you is a great gesture,that he can have with a fan and it is very easy to do that is to write a message where it says reply and voila,no need to be a computer expert.But the point is not that .I said that someone pretends to be Morrissey and responds to the comments of the fans, and this seems serious to me ,i am not saying that Moz is to blame ,i say they have to delete the comments of the supposed M and not allow that person to post using his name!!!
And let's face it ,who wouldn't like Moz to reply to a message!!!!.

well it seems that i am the only one who thinks it is serious that there is someone posing as Morrissey on Youtube.....

well it seems that i am the only one who thinks it is serious that there is someone posing as Morrissey on Youtube.....
The person behind Moz’ official YouTube account is not f***ing “posing” as Moz. The account is called Morrissey (what else is it supposed to be called?). Unless the person behind the account claims to be Morrissey in person, your accusations are groundless. Stop obsessing over it.

Luji is becoming Chapman-esque.

The Smiths on YouTube = Warners.
The Smiths on Facebook (verified) = believed to be Warners-run, still active.
Morrissey on YouTube = WMG and a variety of licensed labels under an umbrella heading. Only having officially sanctioned videos.
Morrissey on YouTube via SER's channel = xmas interview, unreleased songs & live bits.
Morrissey on Facebook ('Morrissey Official' - not verified) = promotional platform that various people have posted on - individuals and label marketing.
Morrissey on Twitter = "@officialmoz". verified marketing account that echoes posts on FB & mainly BMG.
'https://www.morrisseyofficial.com/' = a seldom-updated site that plays catch-up with FB & Twitter.
Central = SER doing most of it with some occasional 'guest' posts and actual Morrissey quotes/announcements.
Instagram = NO official Morrissey account despite some 'super fans' treating "@officialmoz" as if it was - the person running that account is zero to do with Morrissey, the labels or similar.
Regards,
FWD.

DJ Andy Rourke is available to play 80's themed office parties at an affordable rate. 🕺 His fee includes rubbish removal. 🧹
:straightface:
the same scam for FH Mike they are both 'DJ's that attract nobody.:)
nobody at the office shows up. they are mostly hired under bizarre circumstances like for example, if you have a Moz troll working inside
a Non Fungus Fungus office he may deviously devise the hiring of either twat. Nobody shows up while the so called "DJ" spends most of the time gorging on the free food and liquor.o_O

Not sure what her role is, but she seems to have written down things Morrissey has said & has given them to SER to post on Central.

My guess is that Valerie 'Personne' is about as real as 'John Riggers', 'Rod Taylor', 'Ann Coates', 'Stoney Hando', 'Terrace Stomp' or 'Sheridan Whiteside'. I could be wrong of course.

Not sure what her role is, but she seems to have written down things Morrissey has said & has given them to SER to post on Central.

Yes, Valerie is to Morrissey what Plato was to Socrates.

Luji is becoming Chapman-esque.
Gregor do not compare or judge me,if you think i am not welcome here you can invite me to leave but do not offend me .The last thing i want is for Moz to feel bad!!! You don't understand.....
Instead of offending me ,he attacks those who attack him and wish M the worst of the worst

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom