Depeche Mode

fernando94

Hello im new here and i saw a post for depeche modes concerts, I've been looking for the Recording the Universe(LHN) for a long time and I wanted to know if you can share them again but in Mp3 since I don't have much space and my internet is very slow to download them in flac, please I would appreciate it a lot

There are enough DM fans here that you should be able to receive some guidance soon enough. Sorry, I am a near-Luddite!

MrShoes

In the absence of anything better, this torrent site has what I assume is a complete set in mp3:

Problems are, (a) you'll need to install a bittorrent client, (b) you'll need an account on the site rutracker.org, and (c) the site is almost entirely in Russian.

*edit* see post below. You don't need to sign up for an account.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the absence of anything better, this torrent site has what I assume is a complete set in mp3:

Problems are, (a) you'll need to install a bittorrent client, (b) you'll need an account on the site rutracker.org, and (c) the site is almost entirely in Russian.

Спасибо/spasibo comrade!

Мистер обувь

1611160958128.png
"After all, who doesn't love a party?"

I dug around on rutracker.org some more and discovered that you don't need to sign up so long as you use the magnet link for a particular torrent, rather than downloading the .torrent file. Happy days.

Back
Top Bottom