Dipping your pen in ink

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date

Have you had sex while on your/your girlfriend's period?

• Yes

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
2715556075_e7ff2db6dd_o.jpg

I'm almost certain the guy in the Midol ad wouldn't really be into girls.

This thread is the friggin funniest of all time. Just catching up from yesterday. I can't get that image of ass pounding diarrhea out of my head. Nassy. :sick:

I have to say the blood doesn't do anything for my libido. It's the thought of penetration that does. I just refrain from looking until it's all over. :squiffy:

And god bless the women that don't mind a little spooge sliding down their gullet. It's nutritious..right?

There's actually another pic that floats around with that phrase but it's got actual people in it, so I opted for the scary cartoon lady.

I think I'm going to start randomly saying "Envy. It wears a coat and hangs out in hallways" as if it's a very deep, meaningful statement.

Which is, of course, nothing to do with this thread.

But mentioning the word "thread" in this thread could have to do with it very easily.

I think I'm going to start randomly saying "Envy. It wears a coat and hangs out in hallways" as if it's a very deep, meaningful statement.

I have a coat just like that. :tears::)

Update:

It's much better without the blood thank you very much. :guitar:

I'll wait the 5 days for sure next time.

Tags
aunt flo sex bloody vag lulz nrithsmom=sofat pls ban crystal scandalised virgin :.( wash that twat yack
Back
Top Bottom