Do you think Morrrissey realizes how good looking he is?

M

MuteWitness616

He does find men attractive so what do you think he thinks of himself?

Fascinating question, Mute.

Hmmm. I don't know whether he is aware of the extent of his attractiveness. He certainly does and always has seemed to take a huge amount of pride and care in his appearance and aesthetic. Also, there seems to be a physical confidence in him somewhere, but some people do find that they can fake that quite well.

I think that the answer to this is best summed up by the contributor to TIOBM (cannot remember his name right now) who said something to the effect of "I think Morrissey sees himself as both the most attractive and the most hideous thing on Earth" (paraphrasing here).

I'm very interested to see other people's responses to this, actually.

Last edited:
Well he does take alot of pride in his appearance especially that hair of his. I was tempted to have my hair cut like his today. The barber had never heard of Morrissey so I said...'Oh you remember Elvis?' but it didn't go too well so I said ok I will just have my normal lol.

If he's managed to get to this stage without realising how attractive he is then i'd really have to doubt his intelligence! I think his love of the camera is a clear sign he knows. I don't mean that he's narcissistic, but he's clearly aware that he's a fine looking fellow in the vein of his silver-screen heroes and enjoys trying to craft an image similar to them.

Last edited:
Oh, yes, I'm sure he knows.

He puts himself down in alot of his songs but at he same time he acts very arrogant as if he's aware of how attractive he is.

His personality is very strange but very organized.

Well he does take alot of pride in his appearance especially that hair of his. I was tempted to have my hair cut like his today. The barber had never heard of Morrissey so I said...'Oh you remember Elvis?' but it didn't go too well so I said ok I will just have my normal lol.

Hahahahaha

I think he's too aware.

Of course he does.
Otherwise he woudn't take off his shirt in front of thousands people.

Is it possible to have an objective view of your own attractiveness? I think if you really thought about it and recognised that Morrissey is just a human being like yourself, you might realise that it's a bit more complicated than that.

Doesn't he say on the Impotance of being Morrissey that "you can't improve on perfection" whilst looking in the mirror or something like that?

Doesn't he say on the Impotance of being Morrissey that "you can't improve on perfection" whilst looking in the mirror or something like that?

"Why meddle with a masterpiece!" :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom