Does Anyone, I guess from the Manchester area, Know...

...if a rumour that came to me recently is true.

Which is that Moz has moved his mum (Betty Dwyer) out of the house in Bowdon as much as 2 years ago and that it has been sold to new owners.

If anyone knows anything, I'd appreciate a heads up.

Cheers.

this should not be on here, any mod with a modicum of sense please delete!

love

Grim

Why would anyone need to know about his mum's whereabouts.

It's bad enough stalking Morrissey, but leave his mum alone. :confused:

eeeeeekkkkkk come on, that's crossing the privacy line completely. people don't know where to draw the line (and this, coming from me, says a lot)

May be he had to move his mum to new home because some idiot fan found out the address....buy the cd, the t shirt , the poster, and see him play a concert....but finding out where his parents or siblings live is just plain "nuts."

It's so ironic to see such a question get asked, then for the persons public profile to be checked out and fook all information about WHO you are or WHERE you live being in there.

It's so ironic to see such a question get asked, then for the persons public profile to be checked out and fook all information about WHO you are or WHERE you live being in there.

What's even more ironic is the person in question's previous posts have more or less exclusively been boasting about his inside information and personal knowledge of Morrissey. :D

Dear Reactionaries,

Posts like the one above say it all about you. Danny whatever your name is, find my posts where I boast please...and post them here.

Then, when you post my posts, I'll be back to ask you to point out where the boasting is.

You, and other 'critical for the sake of it' posters, will disappear or resort to insults such as I'm doing in this post.

Now then, for anybody with a brain.

The house which I believe has been sold, is Georgian but possibly Victorian and stands directly facing somewhere of massive geneological significance to my family. Therefore, no-one Moz related would be there if I was to find out what I'd like to find outwould they, pillocks?

The reason for my asking is because I'd like to know, not where Betty has moved to, but who has got the property now as I'd like to know who built it and in what year and if it is the same as the one to the left of them. So how is that asking about where anyone Moz-related is now? MORONS!

...and breathe. So, if you can overcome knee jerk reactions and read what has been posted rather than what you've decided has been posted, and anyone is in the know, please let me know publicly or privately whatever suits. Thank you.

Morrissey fans, please seek to understand first, then have a go if you must.

Or just flame, because you're thick and can't be arsed doing the above, whatever's best for you.

Dear Reactionaries,

Posts like the one above say it all about you. Danny whatever your name is, find my posts where I boast please...and post them here.

Then, when you post my posts, I'll be back to ask you to point out where the boasting is.

You, and other 'critical for the sake of it' posters, will disappear or resort to insults such as I'm doing in this post.

Now then, for anybody with a brain.

The house which I believe has been sold, is Georgian but possibly Victorian and stands directly facing somewhere of massive geneological significance to my family. Therefore, no-one Moz related would be there if I was to find out what I'd like to find outwould they, pillocks?

The reason for my asking is because I'd like to know, not where Betty has moved to, but who has got the property now as I'd like to know who built it and in what year and if it is the same as the one to the left of them. So how is that asking about where anyone Moz-related is now? MORONS!

...and breathe. So, if you can overcome knee jerk reactions and read what has been posted rather than what you've decided has been posted, and anyone is in the know, please let me know publicly or privately whatever suits. Thank you.

Morrissey fans, please seek to understand first, then have a go if you must.

Or just flame, because you're thick and can't be arsed doing the above, whatever's best for you.

There are plenty of ways to find out you want to know without trying discussing Morrissey's family's private details publicly on a website.

Try the local library.

Back
Top Bottom