Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So are you saying its possible Kristeen is actually a 49 year old black woman from Michigan?
I couldn't find someone on facebook linking to a Kristine Young in Michigan other than a black lady. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if Kristeen lied about more than just her age. Also the part in bold is bullshit, there was a time I was quite supportive of her.

CG found entries in the US copyright database that list a Kristine Lynnette Young, born in 1964. There are links between those copyright titles (which are groups of material, not necessarily actual songs or albums) and Kristeen's known body of work.

A few free white pages-type directories show a Kristine L Young, aged 49, living at a certain address in New York with Tony Visconti.

It does appear that Kristeen may actually be 49. However, the high school yearbook photos CG posted from Michigan do not match Kristeen's appearance. In fact, KY once posted a photo of herself in her early teens on Facebook and that photo doesn't resemble the yearbook lady at all. And a woman in Michigan matching the woman in the yearbook can be found on Facebook.

Nevertheless, it doesn't seem to really matter that Kristeen has misrepresented her age, because who cares? It's not like any of you actually care about her or her work, so why bother trying to take her down? You surely have better things to do with your time. The whole thing smacks of Benghazi witchhunt. Really, kids. Grow up. "But she's a LIAR! Liar, liar! She can't be trusted!" The ONLY reason CG has pursued this witch hunt is because she's envious of KY's connection to Morrissey. I think she thinks she can get her kicked off the tour by exposing her lie.

There are probably enough falsehoods floating around in Camp Morrissey to shut the whole tour down if they got out. They aren't our business. This isn't world peace. ;)

CG does strike me as unstable but she (and others) are bang on with the lies and scam artist ways of Kristeen
Nobody cares too much about her age lots of people lie and that but it's just the tip of the iceberg. Of course other artists lie including morrissey but there is enough truth in his story to make it work - he is the age he says he is, he was born to working class stock, he usually lives where he says he lives and the influences he names are real ( these are some examples) his lies tend to just part of the general pop game like prince or bowie .
With Kristeen is purr BS from start to finish - from business to personal. She pretends she's closer to moz than species, what she likes, where she lives and much much more. She is claiming she onlyet Devin last year to make a video.
They have known each other for years.
She is a disgusting person, as is Tony. It reflects very badly on Morrissey that he has her around. He likes car crash victims

So are you saying its possible Kristeen is actually a 49 year old black woman from Michigan?

I f***ing give up, it's like you people are all retarded.

CG does strike me as unstable but she (and others) are bang on with the lies and scam artist ways of Kristeen
Nobody cares too much about her age lots of people lie and that but it's just the tip of the iceberg. Of course other artists lie including morrissey but there is enough truth in his story to make it work - he is the age he says he is, he was born to working class stock, he usually lives where he says he lives and the influences he names are real ( these are some examples) his lies tend to just part of the general pop game like prince or bowie .
With Kristeen is purr BS from start to finish - from business to personal. She pretends she's closer to moz than species, what she likes, where she lives and much much more. She is claiming she onlyet Devin last year to make a video.
They have known each other for years.
She is a disgusting person, as is Tony. It reflects very badly on Morrissey that he has her around. He likes car crash victims

I found a tenuous link in my poking around that she and Devon actually went to school together, she's saying she met him last year? Lol.

In the comments of BrooklynVegan's article about her album release somebody named "DD" confirms the age, it has to be Devon throwing her under the bus.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2014/03/kristeen_young.html

Last edited:
Looks like CG's been busy spamming Brooklynvegan.

Nobody cares that much about CG. I bet you can't find 5 people who care enough to denounce her like that.

No, it's because she says things that always clash with my mind babies like she has an agenda, she represents the archetype of a coverup. She reads very, very dark. Like creepy, wanna leave the room dark. (Like God will point out a heirarchy for me to pay attention to and she always represents the side we're fighting when she talks about stuff. She doesn't know she's doing it so it's hard to explain.) Now that I know what it is for her IRL I don't care so much.

One thing I've learned
Is that people
will always tell you who they are
and what they are about
if you choose not to listen to them
it is your own fault.

Looks like CG's been busy spamming Brooklynvegan.

Nobody cares that much about CG. I bet you can't find 5 people who care enough to denounce her like that.

I haven't. I didn't learn about Brooklyn Vegan until somebody pointed it out to me while waiting in line at the Observatory gig and there hasn't been a comment after that day. Look, I have no shame in hiding how I feel about Kristeen, I don't need to "spam" her. I'm just saying I've sensed for years there's something off about her. I'm not a singer, we are competing in no way, I have nothing to gain other than enlightening you that she's manipulative. I follow a lot of artists and love going to all kinds of shows, I'm a lover of music. But in following Morrissey I've witnessed her bizarre propaganda campaign and it reeks of sour milk and I'm just pointing out that my suspicions are confirmable, the thing that's "off" with her is that she's lie upon lie. Take what you will from what I found, I don't care if you like her or not, but she's not who she says she is. THat's all.

The harsh comments at the end of the Brooklyn Vegan article would not be surprising to many people who have had the misfortune of getting involved with Kristeen Young over the years, she has decades worth of victims who have been used, scammed, lied to and thoroughly screwed by her, the woman is a pathological liar and a sociopath and she's earned all of the hatred she gets. The comments probably came from former friends who found out the truth about her the hard way, KY is trash and always will be, as everyone eventually discovers.

Everyone can see you're just a garden variety stalker

Since we're rounding up lies, everyone should take a look at CG's earlier posts in this thread, like this beauty of disingenuousness:

Her name is spelled different, it lists all the places she's lived, just trust me. I feel like enough of a dick just bringing it up, I imagine it might be cathartic for her to let go of such a huge weight. Might help the band succeed or whatever.

Yes, you're doing this out of concern for her. Uh-huh.

It's too insane that you can type something like that and then preach about insincerity and dishonesty. You're the most dishonest person on this site, as has been proven again and again, lying about PM's that never happened and about ones that did.

The years don't add up regarding her work. I have a friend who works at a courthouse, she's 49.

Then your friend broke the law by helping you to invade this woman's privacy. You both have so much to be proud of.

Re: Everyone can see you're just a garden variety stalker

Since we're rounding up lies, everyone should take a look at CG's earlier posts in this thread, like this beauty of disingenuousness:

Yes, you're doing this out of concern for her. Uh-huh.

It's too insane that you can type something like that and then preach about insincerity and dishonesty. You're the most dishonest person on this site, as has been proven again and again, lying about PM's that never happened and about ones that did.

Then your friend broke the law by helping you to invade this woman's privacy. You both have so much to be proud of.

Wow. What a pathetic attempt to shoot the messenger, doesn't make what I found any less true. :squiffy: All of what I wrote is still true. I did see a document that listed 49 year old Kristeen's addresses. And I do have a friend who works at a courthouse, two of them actually. :D

Also can I point out the premise of bolded part and any hate towards me is "If you were really a fan of Kristeen you wouldn't have uncovered her lie." What the ACTUAL f*** mindset is that? It is a toxic one.

Last edited:
After reading a bunch of comments on this thread, I realize what is happening....Kristeen Young is becoming more and more successful! Most of these comments are petty--some of the complaints may be legit. But the pettiness suggests that KY is becoming successful, so the haters are just gunna hate.

I feel bad for the gentleman who shot video in St. Louis for Pearl of a Girl. He may have a case, there, although I do get confused reading that he did it for the love of Kristeen, offerred to shoot without pay, and then became upset when Kristeen might be upgrading at the editor position. It sounds to me it wasn't for love afterall. I do hope there is closure for this videographer, soon.

KY is beautiful. Her music is unique. Her personality is right there on her sleeve. And she's coming to Salt Lake City Friday night!!

I feel bad for the gentleman who shot video in St. Louis for Pearl of a Girl. He may have a case, there, although I do get confused reading that he did it for the love of Kristeen, offerred to shoot without pay, and then became upset when Kristeen might be upgrading at the editor position. It sounds to me it wasn't for love afterall. I do hope there is closure for this videographer, soon.

There was a good deal going on with this situation that went far beyond the shooting of a video, believe me, I know both Devin and Kristeen, I think I'll just leave it at that rather than risk getting them both angry at me.

I found a tenuous link in my poking around that she and Devon actually went to school together, she's saying she met him last year? Lol.

In the comments of BrooklynVegan's article about her album release somebody named "DD" confirms the age, it has to be Devon throwing her under the bus.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2014/03/kristeen_young.html

Holy shit! the comments on this article are worse than a previous article (was it Spin (?))! Not even sure what to think anymore.

After reading a bunch of comments on this thread, I realize what is happening....Kristeen Young is becoming more and more successful! Most of these comments are petty--some of the complaints may be legit. But the pettiness suggests that KY is becoming successful, so the haters are just gunna hate.

KY is beautiful. Her music is unique. Her personality is right there on her sleeve. And she's coming to Salt Lake City Friday night!!

Not too sure she's becoming more successful. She's always where she has been. An opening act for Morrissey. She's not playing to big sold out crowds, on her own, or touring on her own ( and I don't mean constantly playing in NY or MO) or even gets that much air time ( the occasional pity play here and there don't count). She can't seem to keep a manager---I remember from last year I believe, that she had a great manager in one post and then a week or so later, had lost/fired her. Yes, she has some success but it's not more. She's not moved forward in her career much.

Looks to me like she's exactly where she was in 2007, relying on Morrissey to provide her with an audience (most of whom don't want her) and Tony Visconti to provide her with everything else, I don't see her career as having progressed at all.

Wow. What a pathetic attempt to shoot the messenger, doesn't make what I found any less true. :squiffy: All of what I wrote is still true. I did see a document that listed 49 year old Kristeen's addresses. And I do have a friend who works at a courthouse, two of them actually. :D

Also can I point out the premise of bolded part and any hate towards me is "If you were really a fan of Kristeen you wouldn't have uncovered her lie." What the ACTUAL f*** mindset is that? It is a toxic one.

Your reply has nothing to do with the post I made. In fact, you seem to have misunderstood every simple word in my very simple post.

"The premise" of the bolded part? That was a paraphrase of your own remark, which I already quoted, in which you pretended to be DOING KY A SERVICE by stalking her like this. My point: you're dishonest.

And I said nothing about "if you were really a fan of Kristeen." I'm not a fan of her myself, so I hardly care whether or not you are.

A "toxic" mindset: lecturing people about sincerity and honesty when you are (a.) totally insincere in your claim of wanting to help Kristeen Young, Morrissey, or anyone else in any way, and (b.) lecturing people about honesty when you are a humongous f***ing liar ("He sent me a PM!" "No, I never sent that PM"), which you are.

Your reply has nothing to do with the post I made. In fact, you seem to have misunderstood every simple word in my very simple post.

"The premise" of the bolded part? That was a paraphrase of your own remark, which I already quoted, in which you pretended to be DOING KY A SERVICE by stalking her like this. My point: you're dishonest.

And I said nothing about "if you were really a fan of Kristeen." I'm not a fan of her myself, so I hardly care whether or not you are.

A "toxic" mindset: lecturing people about sincerity and honesty when you are (a.) totally insincere in your claim of wanting to help Kristeen Young, Morrissey, or anyone else in any way, and (b.) lecturing people about honesty when you are a humongous f***ing liar ("He sent me a PM!" "No, I never sent that PM"), which you are.

Oh shut up.

Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom