Does this forum toy with your emotions?

How do the forums affect you emotionally?

• Not at all. I am a rock that cannot be moved.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Minor bit. My lips sometimes travel up or down.

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Moderately. On some occasions, tears emerge from joy, pain, annoyance, love, bitterness.

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Constantly. My heart is usually on the verge of collapse from endless emotional air raids.

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
sometimes i think......

graphics-funnyanimated19.gif

to people here!

then some threads make me a bit.....

superhero.gif

then it gets a bit .....

matrix-15.gif

but 90 % of the time I am.....

thlick.gif
to everyone!

post of the month? I think so.

I don't need emotions - I'm getting a Red Rider BB gun for Christmas! :)

My friend got one for her Birthday. Her and a couple of friends shot each other with it, I had the photos of the marks for ages!

We might have some of the same friends. Did yours also go around giving those little advertising balloons the Hindenburg treatment?

hallo ms. clippers

is it about 4pm with you?

Hey toots, you're kinda cute! I'd like to put a squash in your window... **wiggles eyebrows**

Just not the front window or the whole neighborhood will see. My reputation in this neighborhood is already, as the Italians say, "FRAGILE."

Pssst! Hattie!! This kid is toying with my emotions! :eek: I think he's probably just buttering me up so that I'll buy him alcohol at Walgreens...

NOOOOOOOOOO LITTLE BOY! I WILL NOT BUY YOU CHEAP VODKA AND A WATER FILTER FOR YOUR SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT!

How doo??? It's 7:12, and today I drove past this place and laughed like a drain...

really? then, it's later than i thought. i washed my jammies, today, and they're dry now, so i'm off to bed, to enjoy myself first. (i'll have a look at that site tomorrow; looks frinky. thank you.)

g'night.

Back
Top Bottom