Does using air conditioning make you a better fan?

Does using air conditioning make you a better fan?

• Total voters

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Can you still be a fan when you are using air conditioning?

LOL! Wut?

I voted yes, but then remembered that Morrissey fans should be miserable. and it is pretty miserable when it's hot out and you are without air conditioning. I am torn.

It makes you more of an environmentally unfriendly fan:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I would rather be environmentally unfriendly than sweat my baby making parts off.

This morning, I caught the bus to work, didn't drive. My house is entirely energy saving lightbulbs We have an A rated fridge & washing machine.

I'm putting a fan on & if you don't like it you can blow me!

This morning, I caught the bus to work, didn't drive. My house is entirely energy saving lightbulbs We have an A rated fridge & washing machine.

I'm putting a fan on & if you don't like it you can blow me!

Umm... I would probably just go somewhere else that had air conditioning. No need to blow you.

I could do with some here.Daren't open the windows because there's horrible big fat hairy June Bugs flying about.I think they are June Bugs.They are straight out of a horror film.

I would kill for some air conditioning now.

But my house doesn't have air con Not to mention that's even more evironmentally unfriendly than having a fan.

My comfort during the muggy hot summers and ability to breathe easier takes precedence. I shrug.

Back
Top Bottom